Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community The Practice Area

Again...it loaded

DSC00011.JPG

Let's see if I can do more than one dragging...using the same pic as above first. No go on a third.
IMG_2600.jpg
IMG_2598.jpg

Okay Fluff... watch me not get an error and not be able to give you an example... :shakehead: Shit.. in true fashion...

DSC00001.jpg

Had I gotten an error in trying to upload there ^^^ I would have stated it and posted the reply. I would have returned to the main forum page. Then I would have gone back to the post to edit, gone to 'More Options' and then tried to upload.

Okay... let's try this again. @OldOyler I didn't get an error again. I'm thinking we're on to something with the add on's being disabled.... But then again I should know better than to say something like that lol.

Edit to add: I just checked an you've only disabled one add on. The thread restriction should have only had an effect on the Classified section so that can't be it.....
IMG_3406.jpg

That's why we don't look at success as the most possible explanation until it's been days, minimum.

I think it's another piece. Wow I hope so...

Peace!

@OldOyler not only did these not get an error, they uploaded faster than they ever have. Wow... Merry Christmas! :dog:

And btw... if you like the VapCap at all... I think one of these induction heaters should be in your future.

IMG_3414.jpg
bDeyKUq.jpg
IMG_3433.jpg
IMG_3431.jpg
IMG_3435.jpg

@OldOyler not only did these not get an error, they uploaded faster than they ever have. Wow... Merry Christmas! :dog:

And btw... if you like the VapCap at all... I think one of these induction heaters should be in your future.

View attachment 1844 View attachment 1845 View attachment 1846 View attachment 1847 View attachment 1848
Su-WEET!

Yes I think we're well on our way to fixing the overall problems.

Self-managed. Freaking godaddy. In dull stewing over that...

But it's Xmas, so Merry Christmas!!!

Peace!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back