Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Batteries TIK20 By DOTECO

I just found some of my favorite flower strain in the cartridge, plus my fav producter/gardener which is Artizen here in WA. i am trying it out right now. Tastes fabulous!
B15F4F2F-F10E-4634-8CF0-B6685C3CB075.jpeg

I’ve been really happy with this battery but I made a mistake by leaving it in a hot car for several hours. It ruined it for good looks like. I tried to charge it up but didn’t bring it back to life - bummer. Just a bit of useful info as to what not do.
I had intended to take it with me on my adventure today but forgot! Went on a road trip with a group of friends for Mothers Day.
:angel2:

image.jpg

The battery will act like it’s working but it doesn’t. Initially it all lights up but doesn’t work then there’s an x on the picture of the battery.

Didn’t mean to triple post. Was tying to make a video with my phone. It was 90 degrees outside and the battery was in the car for 7 hours. So extreme heat, any wonder. It looks like I fried the battery. My fault!

Last edited:
View attachment 46426
The battery will act like it’s working but it doesn’t. Initially it all lights up but doesn’t work then there’s an x on the picture of the battery.

Didn’t mean to triple post. Was tying to make a video with my phone. It was 90 degrees outside and the battery was in the car for 7 hours. So extreme heat, any wonder. It looks like I fried the battery. My fault!
The battery cannot recognize the cartridge, and now the information on the OLED screen is also blurred, is it?

It was 90 degrees outside and the battery was in the car for 7 hours.
That should not hurt a battery...that is a normal daytime temp for many Australians.:twocents:

IMG_0717.jpeg

IMG_0716.jpeg

I’m not a very good photographer. It was too dark when I took it. It’s not blurred now. it was left in a car on a 90 degree day. Too hot for the battery. Bottom line is it isn’t working. I’m buying me another one. I do like it so much. Any suggestion who to go through?

Last edited:
I’ve looked and it seems like this battery is sold mainly at vape shops. Online at DHgate is ordering a large amount of them. Too bad this battery isn’t sold at a reputable online store. I guess I will have to look around my area to see if any local vape stores sell them. There’s plenty of FB and Instagram accts shown but looks like adds for vape shops. I’m careful online who I give my credit card info to.

Last edited:
IMG_1191.jpeg

Here’s what the inside looks like. I dropped it and it broke. I’ve dropped it before and it was fine. It dropped just right to break.
Eventually I may get the smaller newer model to see which I like best. These are inexpensive so dropping one isnt costly.

edit
i tucked everything back inside and it works! Popped the body back on. The little battery that keeps on going!

Last edited:
Hi @CarolKing , thanks for your feedback.

Based on the feedback collected before, we made some upgrades. We've upgraded the TIK20 in several details:

1. In order to prevent the front and rear covers from falling apart, we added this buckle, which can reduce the separation of the front and rear covers to a certain extent
DOTECO-TIK20-.png

2. The electrodes of the 510 interface have also been upgraded(Left one: old version; Right one: Latest version)

DOTECO-TIK20-510-thread.png

3. The part on the front cover that fixes the metal key has also been thickened

If there is any other suggestion, just let me know. Thanks in advance!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back