Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud Evo

Vapes no longer in production
Yup the baskets & price is really the only complaint I've heard. Oh & don't drop it.
I have to add: the auto-shutoff timer. I don't really like having to turn it off and back on again manually while sitting at my desk.

My baskets have lasted years.. only ever broke 1 i think...
They don't generally break on me, but they get to the point where they are clogged and a normal iso soak doesn't seem to restore them. It's probably because I only soak my baskets after every few days, but I can't be hassled with excessive maintenance. I'm thinking about getting one of those fancy ultrasonic cleaners :biggrin:

I have heard differing thoughts on the EVO regarding dabs.

First keep in mind trates & doing dabs is a once maybe 3 times a month thing for me.

I also have no desire to see how big of a dab I can do.

I lack the obvious dexterity that comes from repititously repeating an act over a long time when it comes to dabs.

So with all that said ... I am impressed with the EVO for trates.

Dab size needs to be kept small. I'd not buy an EVO specifically for trates.

For someone like myself it might just be the dogs dangles

I have heard differing thoughts on the EVO regarding dabs.

First keep in mind trates & doing dabs is a once maybe 3 times a month thing for me.

I also have no desire to see how big of a dab I can do.

I lack the obvious dexterity that comes from repititously repeating an act over a long time when it comes to dabs.

So with all that said ... I am impressed with the EVO for trates.

Dab size needs to be kept small. I'd not buy an EVO specifically for trates.

For someone like myself it might just be the dogs dangles

See thats what i find... i mainly use flower.. occasional dabs...
Evo is fine for this..

See thats what i find... i mainly use flower.. occasional dabs...
Evo is fine for this..

For fellas like us, mostly
herb .... I really think it kicks butt for dabs.

Well I noticed my herb stash had magically got real small real fast since the arrival of the EVO.

The issue ? Well the EVO is the first top quality desktop I've owned .... Its pretty good.
The best I have experienced to this point.

I've found my NV grinder was in part to blame. With its fine grind one can place much more herb in the basket.

Now when I grind I twist the New Vape grinder once left then right & left again & Done !

Doing this gives a fluffy grind. Not using any where near the amount I was prior to fill the baskets with the fine grind produced by the NV grinder.

Can't believe overall how clean this thing is & stays through many sessions.

More baskets, hydrabomb HT & Calyx coming. Thinking the Calyx will work well with out water. While cooling more than the Helios.

Well I noticed my herb stash had magically got real small real fast since the arrival of the EVO.

The issue ? Well the EVO is the first top quality desktop I've owned .... Its pretty good.
The best I have experienced to this point.

I've found my NV grinder was in part to blame. With its fine grind one can place much more herb in the basket.

Now when I grind I twist the New Vape grinder once left then right & left again & Done !

Doing this gives a fluffy grind. Not using any where near the amount I was prior to fill the baskets with the fine grind produced by the NV grinder.

Can't believe overall how clean this thing is & stays through many sessions.
But the EVO is kind of like what could happen if a log vape & dab coil got drunk, probably cumbusted a bit & produced offspring ....

More baskets, hydrabomb HT & Calyx coming. Thinking the Calyx will work well with out water. While cooling more than the Helios
Jeff I like DABBING & find this form of VAPING strong however very CIVILIZED in the POV I have?
Da EVO with a HYDRO-TUBE is pretty awesome 4-those who R CONSUMER’S of CANNABIS NECTOR!

Can't believe overall how clean this thing
Its the lowest maintenance vape i have...
Like once a year ill clean my bamboo with an iso soak and a long cotton wool bud...

I dont think @ataxian bothers at all from the pics i remember, but doesnt seem to be a problem..

Saying that, i truly abused the shit out of my last one, kind of a test to see what it could hack.. i took a year of solid abuse, massive carbonised rosin overspill, massively deformed bamboo due to leaving it on max temp for hours on end cleaning nails the lazy way..
It took a pounding.. but now i know to be nicer to it..
And i learned that it still seems to perform perfectly even when dying..
So its pretty durable in my opinion..

Im off to warm the evo..
Bubble hash pure in baskets is just the tastiest thing ever.. and a half basket mixed with a little flower will give me half hour of session vape with the helio.. the tastiest dry glass piece..

Putting a little of some form of concentrate into the basket with flower really does seem to last forever.. gotta have it at 3 o clock on the dial...

Its the lowest maintenance vape i have...
Like once a year ill clean my bamboo with an iso soak and a long cotton wool bud...

I dont think @ataxian bothers at all from the pics i remember, but doesnt seem to be a problem..

Saying that, i truly abused the shit out of my last one, kind of a test to see what it could hack.. i took a year of solid abuse, massive carbonised rosin overspill, massively deformed bamboo due to leaving it on max temp for hours on end cleaning nails the lazy way..
It took a pounding.. but now i know to be nicer to it..
And i learned that it still seems to perform perfectly even when dying..
So its pretty durable in my opinion..

Im off to warm the evo..
Bubble hash pure in baskets is just the tastiest thing ever.. and a half basket mixed with a little flower will give me half hour of session vape with the helio.. the tastiest dry glass piece..

Putting a little of some form of concentrate into the basket with flower really does seem to last forever.. gotta have it at 3 o clock on the dial...
I use a cheap poverty stricken vap pen 4 rosin however the EVO quart’s nail’s R da kat’s paw if your supply is awesome !
GIRL’S (COLAS) DUTCH CRUNCH (HASE FROM CALIFORNIA COASTLINE WEST OF USA) product 4 da EVO.
I pref COLAS however rosin is not bad really?

Correction; DUTCH TREAT X HASE = OUTDOOR KINE! Called: Dutch CRUNCH (FLOWER’S & COLAS)

;

Last edited:

Kellya86, "So its pretty durable in my opinion... "​

I have to agree. Still need to be mindful of it. However my dog wont stay away from it & has knocked it of the table twice onto the carpet.

Maggy my Jack Russel will lick the male glass fitting on top of my EVO stopping to look at the green light & repeat licking. My dog is sillier than a turd flute !

OK are the quartz nails worth the asking price ? Kelly, where's your dial set when doing a dab ?

The two glass ones that came with it seem fine. Yes they are a one shot & clean deal. Doesnt bother me.

Last edited:
OH ! Fan going in room wont work with EVO while doing a dab ! You cant see any vapor escaping to know when to take a draw.

This is like so new to me & the high is almost like the first time & ..... everybody here, be like " Been there done that .... it's in my closet ... Only special times ... I dont want to break it ... & of course the classic ... " I need to get it out again " .

If this desktop be as good as it is, why arent more middle aged vaperist using it as a daily driver ? I understand tolerance & all but the EVO I think, while not a true micro doser does well with smaller loads of herb.

I gotta stop. I mean once i start i dont stop & i begin to listen to myself & its irritating ... Only Happens When I'm Really Stoned

If this desktop be as good as it is, why arent more middle aged vaperist using it as a daily driver ? I understand tolerance & all but the EVO I think, while not a true micro doser does well with smaller loads of herb.
The EVO is a bit of a process for me. Have to let it heat up for 20 mins first, then I have to let the basket heat soak for several minutes to get it going right. It's all glass, so have to be very careful with it, can't just walk around the house or down the street with it. These are the only reasons it's not my daily drive.

When you say "small amounts", how far are you filling up the basket? I usually fill it like 3/4 full, and although that's not a whole lot, it's way more than compared to my daily driver (cap).

voyciz, I picked up what you just put down ... But back up just a sec .... Most of the time this level of vape enters the picture it's a table top / for at home use. Never meant to be portable.​

Also please keep in mind Ive had mine just days. Anyways I've not heat soaked the baskets. I'll give it a try. My Evo seems to get up to temp quicker than 20 min.

OK are the quartz nails worth the asking price ? Kelly, where's your dial set when doing a dab ?

I just about to buy one.. up till now iv only used boro...
I always dab at 2.30...
usually fill it like 3/4 full,
Woah.. i go with a third....

up to temp quicker than 20 min
Yeah i think 10 mins on max does it...

glad you are loving the evo... works well upside down in a d020-d...
lots of combos to play with.

Its possible to get great extraction & not stir. Wondering if how I draw effects this ? Also I noticed I get the popcorn taste with herb being pretty lite brown vs all my other vapes producing the popcorn flavor with darker AVB.

Its possible to get great extraction & not stir. Wondering if how I draw effects this ? Also I noticed I get the popcorn taste with herb being pretty lite brown vs all my other vapes producing the popcorn flavor with darker AVB.
This is the opinion of your writing in the post of your concern with popcorn taste?:

I love flavor 2 a unrealistically level 2-B honest.
Stirring of the basket 2 keep the flower fresh & tastie?

The EVO taste really decent 4 some of us?

Last edited:
ataxian, no problems with flavor from the EVO. It is very good ! Popcorn taste I was referring to was what normally happens in the vaping process as you finish the last hit or so of a basket / bowl when vaping herb.

Was just remarking that I hadnt noticed getting this popcorn flavor with the AVB being so lite in color when using other vapes. But yes I am ejoying the flavor the EVO puts out.
Been running mine a little past 1. Flavor is still there with very good vapor volume.

Last edited:
ataxian, no problems with flavor from the EVO. It is very good ! Popcorn taste I was referring to was what normally happens in the vaping process as you finish the last hit or so of a basket / bowl when vaping herb.

Was just remarking that I hadnt noticed getting this popcorn flavor with the AVB being so lite in color when using other vapes. But yes I am ejoying the flavor the EVO puts out.
Been running mine a little past 1. Flavor is still there with very good vapor volume.

I shake my basket half way through..
Or the bottom bit will over roast...

Kellya86, I'm doing the same.

I was stirring but shaking works as well or better.

Having now used my EVO to a point I understand what it will do.
I don't find it to be overpriced when compared to others. Some don't work as well & while I'm not sure ... I wonder ... does any other desktop truly beat out the EVO in vapor quality ?

Also I want to use my EVO with my straight tube.

What adapter do I need for this ?

I want to invert the EVO . I'd much rather fall off a ladder
that make regular use of a whip

Also I want to use my EVO with my straight tube.

Not sure depends on your piece..

The whip sucks.. i love the helio as a mouthpiece..
And if you got one and a vapcap, you can do this..
IMG_20210603_201540_641.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back