Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Vaphit convection flame powered vaporiser

im not a robot

1713541294019.jpeg

i couldnt find a thread for this thingy yet, so thought id start one.
the vaphit quartz cap is basically a modded dynavap tip, with some orings to hold the quartz cap in place. it will fit any dynavap stem, and basically turns it into a convection device. pictured above it is paired with one of the hula stems i like to use with my woodscents. it works great. i have no experience with the thermal accumulator, the tempest, anvil, danivape, etc., but i do have a place in my heart for the whole dynavap experience, so this caught my attention. heating it for ca. 20+secs retains the heat well for 3-4 very tasty draws, and it works great with whole nugs or hash (no vape wool needed). there is no temp indicator so heating takes some trial and error, but it is much easier than i anticipated.
the value is amazing imo. the heater alone sells for $14. i bought a complete kit with a stem for $40 which might have been overkill as i have not even tried the stem yet. this kit however is the newest iteration of the vaphit heater, and the quartz caps it ships with are supposedly a bit thicker than older models. there is currently a 420 sale for this kit with a 42% discount on their website. if i can use a calculator that translates to some $23 before shipping which is just nuts. i believe @VGOODIEZ carries the vaphit too.
i can find little fault with this one. it works great, and is as customisable as any dynavap. it would even be possible to fit a dynavap cap onto the tip (if you remove the orings), if wanting to go back to the dynavap signature. i have only had this for a couple of weeks, but without a doubt this is the best value vape i own, surprisingly good taste, and lots of fun to use. if you like butane vapes of course.

so i am not an vaporiser expert, but i have tried a few & the vaphit has quickly become my main toy, it is just a joy to use. it doesnt seem to matter what goes in there or in what consistency, it just works really well. despite the lack of temperature feedback, it is quite easy to use after getting to know it a bit. being able to count helps. id say it is easier to heat a load to good taste than it is in a dynavap, b/c the margin for error just seems a lot more generous, and taste is just so much better.
what is a however a problem is that glass can easily break. the quartz caps look pretty sturdy, but a couple days ago i dropped my vaphit on a pretty soft sandy path while taking my leisurely evening stroll
1714391709681.jpeg

i didnt notice the damage at first, but i later found little glass splinters in the oven which was a bit disconcerting.
i threw this cap out, but it turns out finding a replacement is harder than i thought. the only european retailer i know of that carries the vaphit (la centrale vapeur) only seems to have replacement caps for the earlier qhc version, the official vaphit store only accepts mastercard, and aliexpress does not ship to germany (...). my vaphit shipped with two quartz caps with slightly different diameter holes, so i am not left with a useless device. but given how quickly this broke (i was not very careful with it tbh), i would feel better if i could find an easy source for replacements. however, since the tip with 2 quartz caps is 14$ and individual caps sell for $5, it is not a disaster to just buy a new tip i suppose. just feels untidy.

I think vapsonvaps are the cheapest I've seen for us in the UK
They have a list of resellers on their site https://www.vaphit.com/blog/cooperative-distributors-online?

And are on eBay as Vaphit Store https://www.ebay.com/str/vaphitstore? which should let you use PayPal
thanks! ebay store appears sold out. and uk stores i did not even think to check ever since brexit. but china isnt part of the eu either, so might as well look :)
la centrale vapeur replied and said they will try to order them, so thats nice.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back