Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Weather

Tornadoes in the southern and mid states. Little Rock Arkansas stay safe. A very violent storm coming. Unpredictable weather. Could be huge hail in some places.

Pink tree flowers covered in snow are in the foreground, while a snow-covered road in soft focus is in the background

Snow covers flowering trees on Southeast Portland's Mount Tabor. Several inches of snow fell in the Portland area on Mon., April 11, 2022, the latest date. Could snow this Sunday overnight. Just a dusting though.
Talking about Portland, OR.

Last edited:
We have been promised 60 degrees from weather forecasters in the area for 2 weeks. They are pulling it again, I don’t believe the forecast. They will tell us it’s going to be dry and it rains anyways WTF! Are the satellites screwed up or something?
I need sun and a little warmth. This isn’t working for me.

IMG_0542.jpeg

Last edited:
Here in the Windy some of our biggest snow storms have been in April. We had 80s last week and the plants have all been very excited, but then right after we got 2 freezes and all the just bloomed Magnolias dropped to the dirt. Mamma nature plays by no rules...
mags.jpg

Last edited:
It rained buckets last night. Thundered all night into morning. My wife loved listening to the thunder. Always does.

I am afraid that the creek that runs in front of our favorite mushroom hunting spot, is way up, enough that the Morel mushrooms will have to wait a day or so.
Fortunately, the wife and I found enough last night, before the showers, to have a nice mess for dinner tonight. We dip them in egg-salt-pepper then sauté. Used to lightly bread them but the bread retains so much butter that the 'shrooms get too rich for our tastes. However, if you are short on 'shrooms, the breading will make them go further.

vfm

We are just drying out here in the Pacific N.W. it was the warmest it’s been in 6 months. I took this picture a few days ago of the cherry blossoms we almost lost out, the trees were almost done blossoming. We’ve had so much rain and the snow pack is really deep. The rivers will be filling up with snowmelt soon. Sounds like CA will be a mess.
IMG_0503.jpeg

We hit 82℉ yesterday..... This after hitting the freezing mark about a week ago. But hey... I'll take it! Things are blooming.... been driving around with the sunroof open....

342332587_260626146404167_8826199156685397636_n.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back