Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tips What Are You Vaping

Looks impressive. Lately I find myself buying more " popcorn buds " as opposed to primo bud . Pure economics, it's actually cheaper to buy some concentrates down here. On a BOGO day a gram of decent shatter will run $10. I prefer flower and use concentrates for edibles mainly, and i keep some live resin on hand :biggrin:. This is Starfighter @ 23% Thc, $106 out the door. Primo bud can run $250 and upwards .

View attachment 34269

Popcorn is all you get from the dispensary
They make good shatter and badder
Rosin is awesome and flavorful
I go to Maine and buy from the suppliers if I'm up for the drive
Big buds and lots of fresh frozen rosin but you have to be ready to drop $1000 to get good deals
IMG_20220227_181143.jpg

Purple punch top and fractal boxes on the bottom
Purple punch is from a trusted grower in Maine and indicative of the kind of buds you get when purchasing an ounce or more
The fractal boxes is typical of the dispensary size buds bought at the 3.5 gram size
My guess is maximizing profits to keep the business running determines what kind of buds you get
Spring festival is soon
Ounces start at $180 and go up too $450+

Last edited:
@bulllee Starfighter looks tasty! i still have popcorn buds in one jar from last year hahaha, its my gifting buds to my neighbors who don't have the funds. or i make them into edibles somehow.

$10 bucks for shatter, thats a great deal.

picked up some frosted flakes as well
A hybrid of Miracle Alien Cookies and NH3. 26% so it reads at least.

1646057812519.png

Popcorn is all you get from the dispensary
They make good shatter and badder
Rosin is awesome and flavorful
I go to Maine and buy from the suppliers if I'm up for the drive
Big buds and lots of fresh frozen rosin but you have to be ready to drop $1000 to get good deals
View attachment 34271

Purple punch top and fractal boxes on the bottom
Purple punch is from a trusted grower in Maine and indicative of the kind of buds you get when purchasing an ounce or more
The fractal boxes is typical of the dispensary size buds bought at the 3.5 gram size
My guess is maximizing profits to keep the business running determines what kind of buds you get
Spring festival is soon
Ounces
@bulllee Starfighter looks tasty! i still have popcorn buds in one jar from last year hahaha, its my gifting buds to my neighbors who don't have the funds. or i make them into edibles somehow.

$10 bucks for shatter, thats a great deal.

picked up some frosted flakes as well
A hybrid of Miracle Alien Cookies and NH3. 26% so it reads at least.

View attachment 34283
WOW, another strain I enjoy is that Miracle Alien cookies, it reminds me of Columbian Gold in the high. I'm not familiar with NH3 so I'm curious how the high is with this hybrid ? WTF it's all good :thumbsup: :nod: .

WOW, another strain I enjoy is that Miracle Alien cookies, it reminds me of Columbian Gold in the high. I'm not familiar with NH3 so I'm curious how the high is with this hybrid ? WTF it's all good :thumbsup: :nod: .

Honestly I cannot tell the difference between the strains when it comes to the nuances
Only the cbd forward strain because the effect and comfort are noticeable
Things like entourage effect are a little over my head
My tolerance is low so I go from sober to heavily intoxicated with little effort or material

@Tincandtoke low T is a good thing right?:rofl:

It is from a monetary standpoint but I have had my moments

Liverpool 1 nil over WestHam U

These strains are potent and sometimes catch me off guard
I vape bags from a volcano so dosing is an issue
1 and a half bags may be perfect but that last half a bag is the tipping point
The cancers nightmare is like that
One bag only

IMG_20220305_132410.jpg

This is my Maine haul
Keeps me in flower until mid summer but I may go back soon
The sweet Dirt retailer was awesome
Nice selection and they grow right behind the building that houses the retail business

Last edited:
Lately I have been enjoying King Tut during the day. Nice and uplifting so perfect for work.

Overall it is hard to go past GSC for my favourite strain overall. Just ticks the boxes for me.

Went to my favorite dispensary today, scored an once of Saturn OG $99 , and it has some very nice buds :aaaaa::biggrin:. If your an OG kush fan then this is legit. It has a classic diesel, pine, lemon, and a nice minty fresh taste. Very euphoric from the get go and makes you feel looosey goosey :wink: . It's testing at 22 % :biggrin: .

IMG_1223.jpg
IMG_1225.jpg

A new company in town , looks like they specialize in popcorn buds :thumbsup:. The strain is Ghost, indica dominant hybrid. First thing that hits you is the aromas, the terps are going wild on these little buds. Rock hard little nugs wrapped in white trichomes . Very impressive for popcorn. At $40 for a 1/4 the pricing is ok :wink: . Rumored to be a cut of OG kush, very citrusy, tasty , tasty, tasty ! Smacks of pine and a touch of gas . It's a very euphoric stone, good on the arthritis pain . I can't believe the quality for that price point :thumbsup: . It tests out to 23% THC .

1649757439090.png

1649757731579.png

Went down to my favorite dispensary for some early 420 sales ! I was first one in the joint :wink: . I found some killer deals :biggrin: . I picked up an Oz of Mr. Nasty . Very gassy, with some pine and a creamy finish. pretty strong at 26% . I hear it's a cross of GMO cookies and Grease Monkey . Very calm and relaxing, Seems to be indica dominant. Only $99. Couple grams of shatter, a gram of RSO. And free gummies and a free pre-roll . I almost forgot .5 gram of live resin cart of Grape OG . So after suckin on my Solo and a couple of tubes filled with Mr. Nasty I can say I'm fucked up :shocked: :rofl:. Really nice strong flower does it for me every time .

1650048511435.png

IMG_1654.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_20220506_120515.jpg

The Kush strains are really starting to become a favorite for pain management
Between pre rolls and 3.5 gram samplers I have over 30 strains of Sativa/Indica in the safe
There are a lot of differences

I was skeptical because of inexperience
But having all the different strains allowed for more experimentation with my pain management

After numerous strains tried
LA Kush Cake is my go to for now
2 vape bags melted the pain of a 10 hour workday away

Half day today

Lol
My latest script renewal the Canadian stuff was still on the way from Qld
So they swapped me out for a local brand
Grown on the south coast of NSW
Named "coastal rosemary" hahahaha :lol:
20% thc

No idea if it's sativa or indica dominant yet I need to try when I haven't had a dab already

It's so new that it isn't even on the company's website let alone any google searches where you can often find out the real strain behind the clinical names

Smells a bit bushy and less potent than the other medical I have tried - more clinical/clean?
Looks a bit like the old school hydro from years back but nicer fully formed
looking trichomes/crystals

Vapes nicely with a citrus/lemon taste
Nice buzz and good clouds
Lol at the name, I'd love to know what the actual strain is
Amazing yields on the rosin .....
IMG20220517174940.jpg
IMG20220517174851.jpg
IMG20220517174858.jpg
IMG20220517174823.jpg

The list I saw had a heap of 7g (1/4 oz) as well as 10g and 15g, must be OS and local for the sizing. I did notice the more expensive listings worked out to AU$750 an Oz :uhoh:

The list I saw had a heap of 7g (1/4 oz) as well as 10g and 15g, must be OS and local for the sizing. I did notice the more expensive listings worked out to AU$750 an Oz :uhoh:
On average it's about $420 - $470 AUD an Oz give or take a little, but you don't get it in those amounts
I think I've seen the lists you mentioned a while back
I think the 10g tubs are the most common ones out there being prescribed from what I've seen and people I know from Qld, NSW, Vic
But yea 7, 10, 15
The quarter is the only common weight used here on the black market
10 and 15 are random to me to learn and calculate

I'm used to 1g, 3.5g, 7g, 14g, 28g then we onto 4 packs and up
My stoner brain didn't like it at first lol
I still weird out at 10g and 15g as my auto calculator in my head is set for old ways

Mind you I always found it funny how we use both imperial and metric for our weed measurements lol
Grams, ounces, pounds
Fuckin stoners had to come up with that genius hey :lol:

So the 'ol "Coastal Rosemary" is an interesting choof
Trying to decipher the high and strain is proving more difficult than I thought
It's definitely a creeper - I can feel myself still becoming more high as I type right now

The whole flavour and high seems very clean or clinical even ... Very clear headed yet I still feel the buzz
The flavour is not strong same as the smell - almost bush bud (outdoor) like
I actually had some home grown, outdoor northern lights recently from somebody - this has a similar taste in some ways, maybe an indication of the strain or cross

I get a bit of an indica body high but not full couch lock, it may be a hybrid of some kind, maybe closer to GSC I had from the chemist which is 60/40 or this could even be a 50/50

The more it sinks in the more I like it, at first I felt a little underwhelmed, but that may have just been a lack of smell and flavour - I like my terps
The clear headed high would be good for when you have shit to do

It's a tiny bit too dry too
I got a gram of shake which I don't love in a medical tub
They don't have boveda packs in them like the Canadian stuff has
This would probably help
Otherwise it's nice fluffy light buds, which fluffs out nicely when ground

Pity you can't get anywhere near the industry here if you or anyone you know has ever had any interaction with the law at all
I'd love to go to the factory and give them advice and be a tester, advisor hahaa

They almost have a brilliant product here on the first go, just needs the terps that we not only love but know as beneficial for health also

When I looked the company up it is run by vets here
And my doctor is on the board lol
Looked him up and he has lots of accomplishments as an army member and a doctor
Now he runs the weed clinic and one of the ausland weed farms

I must say it's kinda funny how being a doctor and owning a weed growing/processing factory at the same time isn't a conflict of interest - but if your uncle or friend has been arrested for something unrelated to drugs you can't even get a foot in the door of the legal weed business....

I'm rambling......I'm stoned.....it's definitely a creeper....lol

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back