Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Accessories What are your can't live without vapor accessories

il_570xN.1271952394_p4jo.jpg

Smoke buddy Junior

Love this little device when I need to be discreet.I have tried many smoke filters.
I first bought the original smoke buddy.
The Smoke buddy junior has a slimmer more manageable mouth piece and is small discrete for vaping in sensitive areas.

About a month before I started vaping, I bought a set of SS dental tools. They have been fantastic for cleaning grinders, using as stir tools, dab tools. I use toothpicks a great deal, for disposible stir tools. Q-tips for cleaning. Alcohol prep pads to wipe off mouth pieces, cleaning small areas, items. A grinder. Tongs for grabbing hot glass, quartz and Ti nails. Various size mason jars, for everything from curing and storing weed, to ABV, and what you make from it. Those small, stiff, stipple brushes for cleaning screens. 7th Floor wpa. I have a large, lint free towel, made from bird'seye diaper material. It's perfect for drying glass after cleaning.

My Space Case Grinder;
IMG_20180829_181947.jpg

Even if I do have to Ultrasonic clean it every 6-12 months;
IMG_20180829_151056.jpg

Can't beat the 88mm, should be called the Tiger Tank of Grinders.:chuck::thumbsup:

My Space Case Grinder;
View attachment 8355
Even if I do have to Ultrasonic clean it every 6-12 months;
View attachment 8356
Can't beat the 88mm, should be called the Tiger Tank of Grinders.:chuck::thumbsup:
Very nice. I wish they had an envy emoji. I feel much love for your sonic cleaner. And Space Case Grinder. Also, covetous desire for them both. But I live far away, and am no threat to you, my friend. You may simply enjoy my longing to possess items that you have the good judgement to own, and excellent character to deserve. There is to be no concern that I would actually deprive you of ownership of your goods. You are far away. Too far. And it's not that I don't want you to have nice things. Of course I do. It's just, well, you have TWO nice things. Some of us don't have crap. Or anything that still seems nice after seeing your lovely things. I mean, I'm using a cheese grater to grind my green. My sonic cleaner is me shrieking while I hand wash. I'll get over it, but you have good stuff. Too good, some say. Not me. It's just something I overheard in the cafeteria.

I guess my favorite item is my grinder, my first one I received free, with an order I placed. It was the best
thing since sliced bread! But, after a year, I realized it seemed hard to turn, so I just bought a $20 on Ebay.
I don't have any tricks, I have alcohol in various vessels for cleaning, toothbrushes, a chrome cuticle thingy,
some heavy brushes, chop sticks, skewers. I got some oven mats for breakage. I think I will buy a sous-vide,
sometime this year. They have piqued my interest.

I can't believe I forgot my favorite accessory, but maybe it's storage. I don't know. Both?
Anyway , I don't know what I would do without my weed dispenser. You just hit the spigot, and out pours cannabis. You don't even need change to operate it. I'd considered a gumball machine type thing, but figured I'd end up out of change , and unable to vape, so I went with more the water cooler model. It's great. At a glance, I can tell when I need to run to the dispensary so I can fill my dispenser. Filling my grinder is no problemo. I'm pretty psyched about this toy. Thought I'd share.
20190409_135955.jpg

Last edited:
Jumping right to second place as my new favorite accessory, is the Blazy Susan that I grabbed in the 420 sales. I love this thing. It has an 8 inch silicone dab mat in the center that can be switched out for another mat and another mood, another silicone mat for hot tools, an area for rolling that I use for the silicone kash tray and dab station I got with the Blazy Susan, round slots that can be used for a grinder, a drink, a torch or a glass donut, slots for papers or to hold a cell phone, slots for lighters, bangers or caps. It does spin, but I try to not get too carried away after I made a bubbler fly. The silicone pieces and center mat come in different colors, and the Blazy Susan comes in several woods and colors. I was Super Stoned, and liked the pink with the black, so that's what I got. I'm Super Stoned again, so now I want other colors to match my favorite dab pads. Where ever did I spend my $$$ before I started vaping?
20200516_083352.jpg

I still use the small glass stick thing i got with my eq in 2015.. i use it for everything i love it.. its a nice tamp too...
Liked it so much i bought a few incase i broke it, but never did..

I thought it would be interesting to see what everybody's favorite tools of the trade are here. My only request when you're listing your favorite tools is to not include anything that can only be used for one specific vaporizer. Here are mine:

Kannastor Gr8tr grinder: Gives off a great grind, fine and coarse.

Ratchett NuSong: Amazing WPA that fits pretty much any vaporizer. I have the small, medium, and large and between the three of them they work on pretty much every single vape I own.

Ratchett Mini Scoop and Poke tool: Very nice tool that I use for tamping down and stirring. It is my favorite stir tool out of the multiple I own

Pax 2 loading tool from NewVape: Although the title says its for Pax 2 it's really just a nice shoveling tool for loading and it works for pretty much anything. Between the mini shovel on the scoop and poke tool and this shovel I basically have gotten rid of using index cards.

Muslin Bags: Works great for blowing ABV out of any vaporizer that uses a stem mouthpiece.

PBW: Amazing for cleaning all your glass. Much superior to rubbing alcohol.

Bottle of EverClear: Not for drinking! I much prefer using this to rubbing alcohol nowadays. Use with the pieces that can't be cleaned with PBW.

Nitecore D2: It's always very convenient to have an external battery charger for all of your vapes that use external batteries. This one charger can charge the batteries I use on three separate vapes I own.
Hello everyone! This is my first post of many to come. Some of you I already know from Reddit or Instagram. My favorite vaping tools are my Delta3Dstudios metal scoop/tamp tool. Also my New Vape threaded metal scoop and my Elev8r glass marble picks. These are probably my most used out of everything I have. My favorite and most used brush tool has got to be the S&B brushes.

20201121_041655.jpg

Mod note: edited to remove duplicate quote and enlarge image.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the look of the new ceramic dabber/cutter from Puffco, would be great for the cold start brigade,

Old video, they are available,

I would never use it heated for cutting up concentrate myself but as the site says it can be used as a dabbing tool, you grab a dab with the unit cold then place over your dab surface, press the button and the dab slides off the ceramic when warm enough without having to touch the dab surface with the dabber itself plus it has a lid for travel use!

edit, seems popular as it is sold out

Last edited:
It looks like there are a few options instead of the Puffco Hot Knife, 510 battery attachments,
1649738594541.png

1649738898509.png

1649738921736.png

1649742226145.png

I would love a cheaper alternative to the Puffco that would be less worrisome to use as the Puffco feels ready to break every time I use it!
Now I just need to find a cheaper version (just the tips to use on my Quasar Pens) from China and get a few!

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back