Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape What is your favorite Portable Concentrate - Rosin specific - Vape

I would just get the bare units, the Motar for sure, have not heard of a coil giving out yet!
I am not overly impressed with the Crystal glass, it is built well, I just don't like having to bend over forward to use it. I have a big blob of concentrate on the inside of the glass from not leaning far enough. So I am swapped to the Motar glass(loose fit) on it so I don't make a big mess. So far I think the Motar is still going to win as it heats quicker with less power but it is early days.
I just cranked up the wattage to 60 on the Crystal and now I know what the fencecore does, it stops the concentrate from climbing the wall of the bowl and vaporizes it too, the Motar would probably have splattered trying the same...fuck, like a face smack dab, me legs went to straight jelly, no coughing, I used the loose-fitting Motar crack pipe...wow...Ok enough of the honeymoon learning curve with the Crystal talk.

Hit the Motar at least (as it is the dearest) before you miss the 15%, Fasttech usually have 20% Black Friday sales too.

Edit, Flat battery before finishing the bowl on the single powered iStick Pico with a Sony VT6 3000mAh battery, that 60w on the Crystal chews the power, need that 2x18650 mod sooner rather than later now!

Last edited:
I tried out the Longmada Quarta today, much as I expected, was similar to the motar. The device I used it on is a static voltage mod (istick amnis), small, discreet, so it's more of a vape pen style battery comparatively, the first hit was great, then flavor trailed off. A normal nail sized dab was vaped in about 5 hits. Last hit couple hits not so good. Definitely works just fine! Problems though are qtips dont fit in the trench so you have to basically use a napkin or pull the cotton off the end of the qtip to get it down in there. Cleaned up nicely though no oil burned on the atomizer so whatever voltage this is running at seems like a good pairing to the atomizer.

Vaping is not like a pen would be you still have to keep the oil somewhat level. The center bulge is where the heating coil is contained so it's like a hot nipple that vaporizes the oil in the trench. The atomizer was quite hot after the session so I think this is a personal vape. Don't want those silicone orings at the base getting too hot. The air flow was pretty much perfect, a little restricted so it gave the effect of carb capping I think.

If you like the motar and want something more discreet this should fit the bill. The crystal I'll try out tonight.

I tried out the Longmada Quarta today, much as I expected, was similar to the motar. The device I used it on is a static voltage mod (istick amnis), small, discreet, so it's more of a vape pen style battery comparatively, the first hit was great, then flavor trailed off. A normal nail sized dab was vaped in about 5 hits. Last hit couple hits not so good. Definitely works just fine! Problems though are qtips dont fit in the trench so you have to basically use a napkin or pull the cotton off the end of the qtip to get it down in there. Cleaned up nicely though no oil burned on the atomizer so whatever voltage this is running at seems like a good pairing to the atomizer.

Vaping is not like a pen would be you still have to keep the oil somewhat level. The center bulge is where the heating coil is contained so it's like a hot nipple that vaporizes the oil in the trench. The atomizer was quite hot after the session so I think this is a personal vape. Don't want those silicone orings at the base getting too hot. The air flow was pretty much perfect, a little restricted so it gave the effect of carb capping I think.

If you like the motar and want something more discreet this should fit the bill. The crystal I'll try out tonight.
Price keep falling for legal cannabis?
My MOD is set at: 7 watt’s
GDP ROSIN is kine CIVILIZED
Bias 2 CANNABIS lifestyle!

My MOD is set at: 7 watt’s
I dropped the wattage back to 40 on my Crystal and went again with the native 'bullet-style' glass, this time while standing. The standard mouthpiece adds just the right amount of restriction to get some great clouds and taste in a short amount of time. The bullet mouthpiece gets very hot after numerous back to back hits.
No sign of blobs or splatter this time (I think I may have forgotten with the first bowl and tipped up the unit to horizontal to get that first blob)
I have swapped my Sai back to the Ti bucket, just to have something different (the bigger bowl and faster heat up is nice and the flavor is not horrible, just different to quartz)

I dropped the wattage back to 40 on my Crystal and went again with the native 'bullet-style' glass, this time while standing. The standard mouthpiece adds just the right amount of restriction to get some great clouds and taste in a short amount of time. The bullet mouthpiece gets very hot after numerous back to back hits.
No sign of blobs or splatter this time (I think I may have forgotten with the first bowl and tipped up the unit to horizontal to get that first blob)
I have swapped my Sai back to the Ti bucket, just to have something different (the bigger bowl and faster heat up is nice and the flavor is not horrible, just different to quartz)
Your so awesome!
I had a setting of 67.5 on one mod?
7 watts for this one?
GDP is super cheap in the third world?
Fuck-up’d?

Technically 200 watt’s was gnarly?
100 watt’s seam to be fine? + the battery last super long? (2260 Maybe?)

Last edited:
I'm going to try 50w next.
I gave that a go with a large blob of rosin, enough for 4 small dabs. After a 10 sec preheat fire I started to get some nice flavor low vapor clouds, quite nice and smoothe as long as I bend over slightly so my neck is not half shut!
As I kept hitting it I noticed things got rather hot pretty quickly, the clouds were getting thick at this stage.
I soon had to bump to 60w to finish the bowl but the fun was soon over as my little Pico 25 75w mod stopped heating and the screen said, 'Unit Too Hot', better than frying something I suppose and stopped me charring the quartz, the flavor was gone anyway, just thought I could still see a little oil in that there bowl!
I have ordered a few heat sinks to help protect the mods, I have one on my Sai but it does not want to leave its mate.

1570001450885.png

and I found these after ordering the above,

1570001923599.png

1570002007209.png

I would go for a Motar over a Crystal as far as power use is concerned, my Pico cut out and said 'Device Too Hot' while powering the Crystal. The Motar runs fine at 20 to 45w (I like 25w)
Was looking at getting a cheap set up for a friend and thought I might get these,
1570205895946.png

Only US$12 for the Mod and a Motar for US$17 is just under US$30 for a good little portable kit.

I would go for a Motar over a Crystal as far as power use is concerned, my Pico cut out and said 'Device Too Hot' while powering the Crystal. The Motar runs fine at 20 to 45w (I like 25w)
Was looking at getting a cheap set up for a friend and thought I might get these,
View attachment 13575

Only US$12 for the Mod and a Motar for US$17 is just under US$30 for a good little portable kit.
I think I want to start with the MORTAR.
My PICO work’s well however I just want to experiment with CANNABIS product’s?
Thank you: @LesPlenty for the referral!
DUTCH TREAT ROSIN = INTERESTING CIVILIZATION TO IMPROVE my MIND
WISMEC 100 watt: is what I’m using (7 watt’s) only?

The Motar will work great on your Pico or Wisemec Mod, the above Mod is supposedly red, I think it is closer to pink, I thought you might like the colour @ataxian!
The mods I listed used to but just under US$40, it is also available in green, blue and silver. The black is now sold out and discontinued so I would say these are 'runout' prices so once gone, gone for good.

The Motar will work great on your Pico or Wisemec Mod, the above Mod is supposedly red, I think it is closer to pink, I thought you might like the colour @ataxian!
The mods I listed used to but just under US$40, it is also available in green, blue and silver. The black is now sold out and discontinued so I would say these are 'runout' prices so once gone, gone for good.
Pink is white & red?
Function is da goal!

I have been in contact with Kandipens and found out international shipping is US$19.95, quite reasonable. I also found there does not seem to be any authorized sellers outside of the US. Kandipens said if I have a warranty claim that I will have to pay for the unit to be shipped to them but they would cover the return postage of the fixed\new unit. The 20% discount code still works too...OURA20

I have been in contact with Kandipens and found out international shipping is US$19.95, quite reasonable. I also found there does not seem to be any authorized sellers outside of the US. Kandipens said if I have a warranty claim that I will have to pay for the unit to be shipped to them but they would cover the return postage of the fixed\new unit. The 20% discount code still works too...OURA20
Real Estate is like Monte Carlo.
Kandy pen’s are $20 max delivered?

Kandy pen’s are $20 max delivered?

Yep, max freight cost is US$19.95 plus whatever the vape costs (Oura is just over US$300 with the code but I am hoping for a lot better discount come Black Friday Sales time)

Yep, max freight cost is US$19.95 plus whatever the vape costs (Oura is just over US$300 with the code but I am hoping for a lot better discount come Black Friday Sales time)
Your so lucky to B loaded?
Fuck’n baller!

DUTCH TREAT & red blend no-name like a horse with a broken back leg?
ROSIN not Dry weed however CIVILIZED!
Not as loaded as mates from down under.
However FUCK’D UP!

Your so lucky to B loaded?

I am since giving up tobacco (nearly US$100 per week habit).
I can buy a lot of vape gear during a year and still come out ahead, both health and money-wise.
I still try and wait for sales though...I am not that loaded, I don't have a S&B Hybrid!

I am since giving up tobacco (nearly US$100 per week habit).
I can buy a lot of vape gear during a year and still come out ahead, both health and money-wise.
I still try and wait for sales though...I am not that loaded, I don't have a S&B Hybrid!
Not high at the moment!
Espresso with my hot looking wife!
GSC is my favorite from the COOKIE BRO’s, however there is a grower NORTH of my beach town that grow’s kick ass weed and wine worth indulging in nature’s creation!
OUTSIDE kine.
HIPPIE style with a SCIENCE MIND?
FAITH or FACT?
Southern CALIFORNIA CANNABIS grow’s like STRAWBERRIES !
Excuse me as I rip some DUTCH TREAT ROSIN on my MOD while watching a CALIFORNIAN PROFESSOR at OXFORD UNION!
These SURFER’S from the PRESIDENT’S WESTERN WHITE HOUSE surfed this break called: “SHIPWRECK’S” were you live I believe?
GROWING INSIDE like living on MARS if you must is so hard but doable? (Mar’s is in our solar system)

Tried smoking when I was 15 however I didn’t like the taste?
CANNABIS seemed healthier for sports?

Last edited:
CANNABIS seemed healthier for sports?
Performance-enhancing drugs...makes you feel better whatever the endeavor!
Have found an Ozzie seller of the Oura, AU$499 minus 5% delivered, so same cost as buying from Kandypens with the 20% discount once freight is added,
https://mynextvape.com.au/product/kandypens-oura-vaporizer/
One problem, they also sell the Switch for only AU$50 more than the Oura, surely a price war has to start between them all soon!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back