Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy What The Hell Are You Listening To?

Continuing the Gary Wright theme . .. . its almost midnight now, and I KNOW . . . for a fact . .. that I will never fall asleep tonight, yet again . . . To all my kindred nightcrawlers out there, here is Dream Weaver . . Just look at the size of that Moog synthesizer . ..

Last edited:
Some damn good posts here lately.

Not that I'm an expert or anything, but still.

So ... in the early 90's I was a bit of a privileged child, and I had the opportunity to meet Mr. Cobain.

Dave Grohl and "The Other Guy" were dicks.

Kurt wanted nothing more than to continue talking about Daniel Johnston. I will never forget that. Kurt talking to some stupid kid who didn't know anything. I think of him whenever I wear my Daniel T-shirt.

Some damn good posts here lately.

Not that I'm an expert or anything, but still.

So ... in the early 90's I was a bit of a privileged child, and I had the opportunity to meet Mr. Cobain.

Dave Grohl and "The Other Guy" were dicks.

Kurt wanted nothing more than to continue talking about Daniel Johnston. I will never forget that. Kurt talking to some stupid kid who didn't know anything. I think of him whenever I wear my Daniel T-shirt.

i have 1 friend who saw nirvana's in utero tour, and 1 friend who *claims* he had a ticket to a show that got cancelled (due to you know). thats as close as i got. nirvana was one of the single most important discoveries for me

Last edited:
Despite the aggressiveness of Nirvana's music, Cobain was rather relaxed and calm. Probably the heroin.

I guess it's like David Lynch - he's the most boring and normal and asshole-ish person you can meet ... yet his movies are so weird.

And then you meet Daniel Johnston ... and he's a fucking fruitcake.

I suggest an Indica or Kush before indulging in this one . . . R-E-D-H-O-U-S-E by The- J-I-M-I- H-E-N-D-R-I-X- Experience- . . .

Sorry about the redirect to the almighty tube . . . I should have guessed with this one. In fact the audio I have of this was wiped years ago . . .

You're getting deep there, @t-dub. Like ... what are you doing back there deep. Like I'm actually kind of concerned now deep.

I'm going to jump in that pool with a belly flop. It's warm. And there is alcohol waiting all around me. Champagne. And the orchestra earns their every dollar.

@EveryDayAmnesiac - just recovering from surgery . . . lots of stuff involved . . . I LOVE the hummmmm from the Marshalls and the feedback . . . its SO analog . . . again, Indica or Kush . .. lets go to -C-H-U-R-C-H+ _ with BB King . . .

I gave you a brand new Thunderbird.

But you said “I want a Cadillac” . . .

I bought you a ten dollar dinner.

And you said . . . “Thanks for the snack” . . .

"I gave you 7 children" and now you want to give them back . ..

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back