Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy What The Hell Are You Listening To?

This was just the 'calming' that I needed this morning @im not a robot . Thank you....
you are very welcome, i am glad you like it. and unlike me you clearly are an early bird. maybe have a look here https://www.nts.live/shows/early-bird/episodes/maria-somerville-15th-march-2021 i have not listened to this episode yet, but i like starting my days with the early bird show. i prefer maria somerville, she does 2 shows a week and always wishes one to have a nice morning. and there is sth appealing about hearing about the start of the day from the west of ireland.
1616071137962.png

i know i have recommended nts before, but i cannot help myself, such a wealth to discover there.

edit: listening to this episode right now. and the above virginia astley track is in it. coincidence? maybe not, since i first heard this track on nts to begin with, but telling, & it goes well with marias early bird show

Last edited:
You know it's gonna be a weird one when you start your day off with the flips....!:

The Flaming Lips - She Don't Use Jelly [Official Music Video]

The Flaming Lips - The Yeah Yeah Yeah Song (Wayne's Big Mouth Version) [Official Video]

The Flaming Lips - The W.A.N.D. (Reverse Pillow Fight Version) [Official Music Video]

(I'm not so big on this tune.... it's ok, I guess... the VIDEO, however, is ABSOLUTELY SPECTACULAR!)

Last edited:
After a couple of KeifKaps everything just took a sharp turn to FUNNY... Always LOVED these guys and their short show is/was easily among my top 10 (maybe top 5) of the new millennium! 2 seasons of awesomeness, treat yourself if you haven't already...:

Flight of the Conchords - "If You're Into It" [HQ]

Flight of the Conchords - "Bowie's In Space" [HQ]

Flight of the Conchords Ep 8 'Foux Da Fa Fa'

[HD] We're Both in Love with a Sexy Lady - Flight of the Conchords

Last edited:
ODE to SPRING

Green, yellow and red and blue
I have the sun in my eyes
Before we say goodbye
I don't know which one of us
Who's gonna look down
It just started to descend
Before we surrender
It'll show us its colors
As if it was afraid
it's gone to blush elsewhere

Grey around and black in the distance
The forest joins it
Like a magician's game
The forest holds it back
I've just started to descend
Before I surrender
I've got to invent other colors
It's like I'm afraid
To find myself somewhere else

To forget you for a whole year
A year to forget you
Bring on the madness, lose your mind
But I feel like making it up to you
I'm going to make it up to you, I'm going to make it up to you
To find myself... in the mix

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

@FabulatorPoeta your first video isn't available.... what was it?
Sorry for that. It is the same song as the symphonic rendition in the second one, in it's original version, from a Prog Rock Group of Québec very popular in the 70s., Harmonium. Here is another post of the same : I hope it works this time.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back