Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
You can say that again @max
LXAjKfN.jpg

fO7AauY.jpg

Here's most of my Ed's TnT collection. Everything here minus the green stands (from rachette) were beautifully crafted by Ed's magical hands and I love them all!!!!!

Just a quick update post, gosh love seeing all the excitement round here, I gotta get the WS thread up and going here also, but that can wait a day or so,

She said yes!!! Did it old school got down on one knee at the top of a big bridge over the Arkansas river, I laid my heart out she kinda drew up in excitement and let out a not and a yes at the same time, wow what a beautiful moment! I'm engaged to a wonderful woman I will spend the rest of my days with am blessed and thankful God is good and has been great to me!

Conrats again brother!!!!! I'm so happy for you two. I wish you both a long and happy life together. You guys are a truly blessed to have found each other. Enjoy life!

Man those Ancient Irish Bog Oak Arizer Air Stems look enticing. I'm still rocking the 1 stock glass stem with plastic tip, which works well. But yeah I see me ordering one of these wood stems very soon.

A nice wooden stem enhances the Air experience & makes it a much better looking unit in hand. Another bonus is you can use them as a 14mm watepipe adaptor & it is much tougher than glass.

Congratulations @Ed's TnT on having a successful launch week & more importantly getting the best possible answer to the burning question. If you treat the missus better than your customers she is one lucky woman indeed :cheers:.

Since this page is burl city, here is a small but beautifully crafted stem by Ed.

CRlJQphl.jpg

Congrats fella, glad it was a fantastic memorable moment.

At the end of it all what we are left with are our memorable moments, so make them great and make them plentiful. I'd say you've just added an amazing one to the list and have quite a few more to come.

I'm stoked for ya.... :thumbsup:

Now about that CE certification :rofl2:

Good morning everyone, wow what a weekend it was, I had such a great time with my oldest doing just me and him time on the road, its hard to get that with all three of em. He will be 16 in November gosh he is getting so grown. He is going to make a great man not so far away in the future. He was a big help to me this weekend and saw alot of smiles on his face, hes a great kid. Yes my girl said YES and made me the happiest man ever, I am so blessed to have her, she has no idea, she thinks she is the lucky one, is she wrong about that! Had a great time with her kids too, ate this burger joint called David's Burgers, wow I got a big boy double with double bacon also with pepper jack cheese x 2, rrrrrrr thats how I do, I freaking love meat, beef is whats for dinner lol! Got home yesterday, unloaded, got some rest, been up since 6am on the PC since, I see the sun is shining out so wont be long and I will be in it woot woot!

Thank you all fort eh kind words and congratulations for me and my girl, we have alot to talk and think about ahead, pls pray for us and our kids during this time and transition its a life changing event, we sure could use the prayers.

@NickDlow thats right my man, here I am bro! Tanks for the kind words!

@Squiby Ohh well then you are so in there like swimwear woot woot, we will be in touch very soon, seems I got something from your neck of the woods coming in today my lady oooohhhhh what a beautiful burl it is supposed to be!

@GreenHopper We going to get there slowly but surely I assure you!

@VaporsVaporizer Hello hello

@Aezhenn Thank you my man, you know you right!

@I'm Ron Burgundy? Oh yes you do, you so need some Bog Oak, yeah glass is cool its ok but it aint Bog Oak. Thanks for the kind words bro! Holla if I can do anything!

@UN~YAH Thats a beautiful prayer thank you so much! You know you making it tricky on me finding that squiggly line!

@max Thanks so much boss, I appreciate all you are doing here as well, most grateful to you and @momofthegoons for the work yall put in, dont think yall arent appreciated!

@NickDlow Beautiful pic bro, love the wood!

Thanks again to all yall for the congratulations, means alot that I can share this with you all and to be received well here also, you all make me a very happy guy, I have to be honest, I will have a happy wife, yall are part of my happy life, cant get any better than that!

Good to see you over here Ed! Once I get my signature built you all will be able to figure out who I am. Using a different name than FC to help with my privacy issues!

Good evening you all, gosh seems I saw a couple of these posts a bit back and forgot to follow up, pls forgive me you all!

@Sixstringsmash thats a sweet piece bro, glad to see it and have enjoyed your other posts, thanks much my man!

@Other Side Hey hey, good to see you here chief, do what you do and know I got you!

@Vitolo Wow I still remember that couple century old sinker cypress piece I did for the solo, it was one of the first I ever did, long long time ago before I figured out how to secure the bushing, so loved the look it had with the silver Solo, thanks for posting all those pieces, a trip down memory lane for sure!

@CarolKing I remember that piece just as much, was fun working it in and doing it for you, reminds me I should do a WS special with some turquoise in it, that would be sweet, ohh maybe even a live edge WS with inlay hmmmm.

@Squiby I did that as Carol said as custom, I did several of those back a bit ago when there was more time. Alot of work and alot of fun and alot of headache at times, sure makes a popping stem thats for sure!

Will post this piece I did a few weeks back its a PTFE Solo I did I wanted @ataxian to see, I hope he sees this post and maybe I can get him right, nonbreakable and isnt wood, hes got to like that.

ucJHGdc.jpg

Gosh everyone its been a bit since I was over here last, I wanted to let everyone know I have just made a released a new stem species for the Arizer Air, I did these in African Blackwood

iRS3n5f.png

IL2y9pT.png

You can grab these at my site. Also I have some great new additions from my guy at Wood4Vape, a must have for any Arizer Air user

xzhcoRa.png

The Arizer Air/Stem Wood Storage Case itself is 6 1/2″ in length x 2 1/2″OD. Has a tight fitting top that holds snugly ensuring your Air and stem stay in place. The depth of each cavity is just deep enough to store them both safely without moving up or down within the case. The Arizer Air/Stem Wood Storage Case can store any standard glass Air Stem as well as all my wood Air stems.

xaWv9Pv.png

Also have these neat Arizer Air Stem Storage Tubes

H9rgczl.png

The Arizer Air Aroma Stem Storage Tube measures at 4″ in length x 7/8″OD. The tube has a cork top that fits tight within ensuring your stem stays safe in place. The depth of each cavity allows for storing any of my 3″ wood Air Aroma Stems or standard Air glass stems.

34a5k6t.png

Grab one now! Also have some more great stuff coming, just gotta shoot em and get em listed. A beautiful new species of VC Storage Tube w/magnetic bottom and even a Arizer Solo Glass Stem Storage Tube. Keep an eye out more goodies to come!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back