Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
....hey ed...can we purchase extra ti tips?...and where is link on site?...thanks in advance man..

@turk I have never listed those yet, I have been falling behind on so much, I will try and get that done soon bro, have been on the PC now for 9 hours 15 minutes ughhh starting to get computer eyes so not cool!

...no problem man....it's not like I need now...but I like being prepared...

....good call man...not on dynavap train but...I'll check this out...thanks.

I have something to add to the discussion.
Ed... you old son of a gun.... you did it.
I do not say wow often enough these days, but you have gotten me there.
I was not expecting this much power!
And... there is a beautiful woods scent to the unit!
DSC05362.jpg

Above: My new WoodScents gets a seat at the front on the right.

DSC05362%20-%20Version%202.jpg

A great example of "Chatoyance" this unit is indeed a two toned unit!

DSC05344.jpg

The stem has the same iridescent cat's eye effect,

DSC05345.jpg

Together they are stunning!

DSC05346.jpg

The glow of Chatoyance

DSC05350.jpg

You can see the effect from the inside, along with this unique heater "screen"

DSC05351.jpg

And the WoodScents brand etched within.
A class act all the way around!
And... I did get medicated ... to a more pleasant level then I have experienced lately!

Last edited:
....great video vitolo..the woodscents is just so...convenient ...and efficient ...love it...

I just got my @Ed's TnT stems for my Solo and my Air, in the mail last night. Both were in Blackwood, and both are stunning. Today has been about "testing", and alternating between the Solo and Air. Bruce Banner was an active agent, and I was knocked on my a**. The stems are easy to load, easy to use, and oh my gorgeous. I was thinking about utility, and feel like I ended up with a luxury item. Or two. I'm convinced.

They also tend to work well as a 14.5mm wong @Madri-Gal
So there goes tomorrow....
Thank you, @Stevenski. You have given me even more to look forward too.
I feel very, very, lucky in my life right now. Very blessed. My VA friends are friends indeed. I have some beyond wonderful toys touched by the hands of two of my online hero's, @ddave And @Ed's TnT , and I have weed, weed, weed.
Life is good today.

Hello and good morning, forgive me its been an awful long time since my last visit here and I often forget just where all I am at and where all I need be.

Wow @Vitolo That was a fun piece to do and my first WS in curly maple back then. With all those logs I am hoping it seeing some time here and there then and now lol. What a treat to be able to have a place among all your wonderful wooden treasures. I hope you are well my man and wish you the best,

@Reflections Hope all is well your way also.

@Aezhenn Yes sir Curly Maple as @vito mentioned.

@turk been a while bro hope you are well and your WS is still delivering for you.

@Madri-Gal Hey there and thanks for the kind words and your enthusiasm for my work. You have 2 nice pieces and am glad you feel they are more than you had expected. I know you will enjoy them for a long long time and if I can ever do anything for you pls let me know.

@Stevenski Thats right bro, @Madri-Gal I turn the arizer pieces tapered at the MP to fit a 14mm female joint so you are good to go on your favorite water tool

@Popi My gosh bro thats a beauty you got there and glad you like it. Really has a nice effect in its grain pattern with all those vivid colors. Wonderful piece, hope you enjoy it.

@momofthegoons you know how I like cocobolo.

@Moses Baca thanks for the post.

I appreciate all the posts here and will try not to be gone for so long. Wish you all a great rest of your weekends!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back