Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

I am so excited to be getting back to work but couldn’t be happier to hold my new born son tomorrow morning
Holy moly... your life is about to be turned upside down. It's been a while since you had a newborn in the house. :lol: Best of luck to both of you tomorrow for smooth sailing. I'll be thinking of you.

And so.... it wasn't enough to have a new baby boy coming... you had to get a new puppy too? You are such a softie... :wink:

Hello everyone, wow what a great couple of weeks it has been. Had my son on the 6th and thank you all for having a look and also the posts here, I appreciate them and you all. He came out 8lbs. 10oz. a whopper of a boy. The birth went great and wife did well, she has been on the mend since and is doing pretty good. As I said we aren't as young as we were, healing takes a bit longer these days. We did a couple nights at the hospital and got out the 3rd day, not bad. Spent the weekend getting to know our little boy and doing as much as I could to help. He has a head full of hair, back of his little shoulders are hairy, he has the longest little toes, and for the most part hasn't found a sleeping routine just yet. This Wednesday he will be 2 weeks old and growing. The kids have been mixed, my youngest and step daughter cant get enough of him, others love him yes but aren't so inclined to hold him and love on him as we do. All is well and we are all settling in to a new way of living.

So I got some work done in the shop this past week, has been a lot of fun getting back in the groove and I must say the first day was a bit weird and took me a while to get the steps back down but by the second day I was making chips by and covering the floor in em. Y'all have no idea how bad my habit is of wood hoarding. I have found all kinds of gems again when unboxing and setting back up. Even found a couple more pieces of Myrtlewood from the ZapMan and a few other absolute stunners. Here's another live edge Myrtlewood

HjyyZOw.jpg

I know some of you follow me over at IG, if not I made a post there showing a Thuya burl piece that had a crack and separated while I was sawing it. You may not know how spiky and pointed they can be, some can even hurt ya if you got jabbed by one. I was turning a piece of Thuya and wouldn't ya know it, dang it tore out and a piece flew off. I couldn't just trash it, this piece has way to much character, just finished working it, sanded and waxed it to what we have here

5o9OdPz.jpg

Other 3 sides are incredible with bright vibrant eyes. Now for this show stopper I found a long piece of Asian Afzelia Xylay figured blank, there again you can see before shots over at IG. You could see it was going to be a unique piece but wow finished its a molten stunner. Looks to me like lava rising up

8fDe3Qv.jpg

I cant say how happy and excited I am to have my new son but also to be back in the shop doing what I have missed and love so much has really put my mind and heart to ease. I have been filling custom and back orders as well as turning new inventory every day. I will be putting all these together and releasing new stuff I am shooting for first of July. Am going to do a back at work sale / 2018 release then as well so pls keep an eye out. Oh btw these pieces above are nice but gosh there is so much more to come, its only getting better!

@Baron23 My man here ya go

YCYHUYa.jpg

My little one, proof is in the pudding. I believe you are right there about the shops, if it aint right its wrong and that aint going to work. Yeah we are all sad about Daly and praying she has a good home at least with someone else. I am anxious to see how my oldest does at the state shoot, we have never gotten that far before so will be a learning experience. I will let you know how its goes as its only a month away now. I am sorry to hear about your back my man and so hope that doesnt slow us down on a hunt up your way one day maybe. Wishing you the best my man and look to hear from you soon.

@duff Thanks much, I appreciate you and all ya do.

@momofthegoons You right its been a lot of years since I changed a diaper this small but it only took a couple to get the hang of it again. Gosh he is a big boy but my hands swallow him lol. I am glad you are seeing all the posts at IG, thanks for all you do and btw the changes round here are looking very neat, well done!

My little one
Oh, Ed, I'm so happy for you, your wife, and now your boys have another brother. Just wonderful and thanks for the pic. What a great healthy looking baby! Full head of hair also! haha

about the shops, if it aint right its wrong and that aint going to work.

That's my view, there is squared away and then there is everything else. LOL Don't call it OCD, be proud that you know right from not right. Too many people cutting corners these days, we don't have to join them.

As for Daly, yep...that's the only thought to keep. That she is safe and happy with another family.

I am anxious to see how my oldest does at the state shoot, we have never gotten that far before so will be a learning experience.

What state shoot would that be...4 H, NRA youth, NSSA skeet state shoot. Do tell, please.

As for my back, I'm pretty much given up competitive skeet shooting. Grinding out five hundred targets in the heat with a 10 lb shotgun just isn't in the cards anymore. But don't feel badly for me, I did it for DECADES! Wish I had the money back I spent on it! LOL

As for hunting, no back is going to stop that. I can still set decoys and as you know it ain't like you need to shoot all that much during a hunt. Ain't going to stop the fishing either. Going out on the Chesapeake Bay this Wed for what we call Rockfish and the rest of the world calls Stripped Bass. Hope we hit them as I love fresh fish and Sammy Jane loves me to cook fresh fish for her! haha

I replied to your post on VLF (saw it there first) and added that I may be interested in getting a dugout from you. No rush, get your feet under you and clear your backlog, but I would like to talk to you about getting one but its got to be a VERY special, highly figured, piece of wood. We got time, let's chat about it.

Ed, God must love you thru and thru because it sure seems like everything is coming up roses for you and your family.

Hello and good morning everyone, in my second week of shop time and really making a showing. Have quite a few WS done and am turning wongs and stems now. got some back orders, retail catch up and alot of wholesale going on also. Always something to do round here. Getting awful freaking hot down here too feeling like 108 yesterday. I have had several back order pieces that were one offs that I either havent done in a while or never in a WS yet.

1st ever Red Mallee Burl

h9GtyY7.jpg

1st in Koa

MOxWQoA.jpg

1st in curly Asian Satinwood

tlEH4DV.jpg

And a couple in a golden oldie Afzelia Burl

LbYnUIQ.jpg

Not the same piece

5AXolxo.jpg

I am so thankful to be back out in the shops doing what I so enjoy and love. Its so fun coming inside from a while out there with a box full of my work and showing off to the wife. Having her say wow those look beautiful and you did good! Thats what its all about and also why I love what I do.

As I said I am going to be doing a sitewide sale, I am shooting for sometime next week for it to start but not set on a day yet as I still have to do a photo shoot and all that comes with it. Still have to turn a few more pieces of course so getting closer than I was. This sale is going to run for 7 days at least and will be for 11% off to celebrate my 11th year in the biz as well as several other missed reasons for sales that I missed since the start of the move. You all know me well and know I am giving it hell while I am not helping out with Lane and the wife. I will post a flyer here when I nail down the dates a little closer to time so keep an eye out.

My little one just hit 3 weeks old this past wednesday, hes sleeping a little better but still has those restless times where he isnt having any of that, hes upset and wants everyone to know until he is cried out. He is for sure a riding baby and surprisingly the couple times the wife has taken him out shopping for a bit he would sleep the entire time in his car seat moving around the store in the cart never waking. He hasnt smiled yet, were still looking for one of those. The bottoms of his feet and just under his neck are ticklish and not something he likes much yet lol.

So all this work is great and fun but does make me a dull boy, that being said I am going with my BF and his wife and his daughter my little red head princess Ruby tomorrow night to see the young and amazing band of Marcus King

Wow this guy has one hella voice and his band can lay it down. He will probably be opening the show followed by Drive By Truckers and headlining the great Tedeschi Trucks Band. Gotta tell you I super excited to see Marcus King, I have this show tomorrow ang have already scored tickets to see him again in August. WOOT WOOT cant wait!! Ohh and I got this bad ass new S9+ unlocked too for video, its so on, stay posted for that!

I am looking forward to the sale next week, I am anxious to get these pieces out and to hear feedback.

On the CE as well, have nailed down the way we are going. There are companies that will help advise you and give assistance in the process. Its alot cheaper this route, rather than $10K will be bout $1500 or so. We have been doing our research to make sure we get what we are paying for rather than loose and not get anywhere. This is a big deal and everything has to be correct and accurate or it doesnt go through. I cant afford to throw this dough away and not get the cert. I know it has taken a long time and still hasnt happened just yet but who wants to just throw money away when you dont have it? Hang in there with me.

@Baron23 Want to cover this, I missed it earlier but have been thinking just got stuck in my head that I didnt hit it. Guess we say brennel down here, as you put it, its the same meaning just said differently is all. Its a trip how words change from place to place. Thanks for the kind words for our little boy. He sure is something special. You are right about the shops, if aint right its wrong and that aint cool. Daly was a great dog surely she is being petted and loved by another praying thats so. Its a 4H state shoot, not sure how much different it is than a multi county or district but hear it is so we will see, it just a little over 3 weeks away so will let you know how he does for sure. Hahaha you are true hunter my man, aint no stopping that and as well as you shoot a couplea three large flights and you limit out in no time I bet. Rockfish huh, I have never caught a stripper, Ive heard there are some in the local reservoirs here and there but never had one on a hook. Hope you had a good day and caught a stringer full. Im like Sammy Jane put it on a plate bro, Ill do the rest! You know what I say if I dont see pics it didnt happen haha. One last thing, I know God loves me as he loves us all. I know I dont make him the happiest all the time but I sure try, he is a good loving and forgiving God and wants only the best for us all. Just as I wish for you and eveyone else. Take care my man, stay in touch!

Wow Ed..... those Afzelia burls are just stunning! Someone is going to snap those babies right up. :thumbsup:

I am going with my BF and his wife and his daughter my little red head princess Ruby tomorrow night to see the young and amazing band of Marcus King
Shoot... your t-shirt isn't going to get there in time. I just got it in.... shoot me your addy in pm or text please? I'll try to send it out today or tomorrow and we'll catch the next concert. :wink:

My little one just hit 3 weeks old this past wednesday
Wow time flies! I love your description of his wanting the whole house to know he's not happy lol...

Good to see you turning again Ed. Bet it's putting a smile on your face as well.

You know what I say if I dont see pics it didnt happen haha

hahaha...ok, you asked for it:

Week ago Wed
Rock Jun 18-2.jpeg

Rock Jun 18.jpeg

Just one pic from my trip to the Bahamas in early May
IMG_0438.JPG

my buddy when we were out on the local reservoir for large mouth...small large mouth haha
Attachment-1.jpeg

Attachment-2.jpeg

Attachments

• Attachment-1.jpeg
    Attachment-1.jpeg
    87.5 KB · Views: 194
Good morning everyone, I have nailed down the dates for the sale and am busting butt to get all work done for the sale. I have some new stuff and some old stuff going up. Besides working wood I have been shooting product and editing images. Some have been updated through the site if you wanna get a peak at whats to come. The sale will have a 11% discount to celebrate my 11th year in the biz since I missed that in February due to the move and such. Sale will run 6th - 10th and the coupon code will be 2018 apply at checkout.

152lwzb.jpg

Haha heck yeah you guys did good, what a day @Baron23 thanks for sharing my man very cool! FlipFlops rule!!!

I can hardly wait for the sale so I can get myself a Black Walnut model and be able to post some pics, ah isn`t technology great.:thumbsup:
That will keep me going until I get a Huon Pine custom jobbie:love:

That looks like fun. :thumbsup:Not long until the sale :clap: It will b the 6th here in less than 2 hours, a bit longer until the sale starts though:cry:

Sale is on yall!!!

Just ordered my Walnut with extra tip. ...now the wait.:yawn:

Just ordered my Walnut with extra tip. ...now the wait.:yawn:

Nice choice on the walnut & definitely a good idea to get an extra tip. If you add two extra O rings the Ti tip fits perfectly in the glass 14mm GonG & that is what I do 90 of my WS vaping with. Living in whoop whoop keep an eye out for a Dynavap sale with free shipping & load up on screens & O rings as it is better to be safe than sorry. It will be very interesting to get another Aussies opinion on the WS but it is about as close to ripping a cone as I have found.

Busted out the WS for the weekend & I forget just how powerful it is compared to a Mighty. J hooks & bubbler rips galore but it sure does a lot with a little.

WOW WOW, holy cow, I can’t tell you how thankful I am to everyone that got in on the back to biz sale and 2018 model release. Sales were stellar and am sure not going to have a problem buying diapers this week lol. I really enjoyed being back in the shop these past few weeks and that time has stoked my fire even more. I even took some of the dough from the sale and bought insulation, the wife had been putting back some as well and surprised me with enough cash for a big boy 15K AC for the rough shop. Gets awful hot down here, by noon to mid day it will be at least 106-8 and climbing by the end of the day. I don't get back in there after lunch. I got all that hung this week and AC installed Thursday. It makes such a difference being that big, blows super cold and doesn’t have to work so hard to keep it cold, so anxious to get to work out there. I have a dealer order in Berlin I gotta knock out this week and a Canada dealer to get out the week after, have a bunch of WS blanks that need turning the week after and even a couple newer species and even a new burl species, that’s right I said it BURL, keep an eye out and hey still have a few WS still in stock and ready to go!

Did just find out the other day that when I thought my newborn son just wanted to be heard every day there was something to it other than that. He didn't do it all the time but at some point, during a day he would get so upset and just cry and yell for about an hour or two. Didn't think much about it as the wife has been breast feeding and he wasn't running fever or coughing or anything like that. We took him to the dr Monday and found out that he probably is lactose intolerant. Since she quit nursing him and been giving him lactose free formula, he has been a different boy, cool calm and collected. Don’t get me wrong he still has his moments but they are short lived, and he settles quick. Someone said oh that’s terrible he can’t have ice cream and the like, but if you think about it being so small and never having it he will not know what he is missing right. Hey, it aint the end of the world and won’t kill him so all will be good.

Wife and I are having date night tonight, first one since having Lane, just be a few hours out but be good for us both. I so enjoy doing dinner with her, looking across the table at her beautiful smile, reaching across holding her hand, even looking for her foot under the table. Woot woot we going to have a good time!

Ya done good @LesPlenty I hope you have it hand now and are enjoying it, let us know more pls.

@Stevenski Great advise as always from you, an extra tip is always a great idea. Never forget bro, WoodScents rules!

As soon as I get my new addition to my family, I will post some pictures for all to see, no Imgur needed, I like this forum.:thumbsup:

Glad to hear you got so many Wood Scents sold during the sale @Ed's TnT & you have better air con in your shop. That kind of heat ain't no joke & I bet the humidity is stupid high too.

My WS got another great workout this weekend & it rips so hard especially when cranked up. I need to stop trying to beat the heater as it just ain't gonna happen. All that happens is I end up extremely stoned & becoming dragon like with the amount of vapour I exhale. I'm telling ya @LesPlenty you are in for a real treat mate. Looking at your vape quiver I can see it slotting nicely in the daily driver category. Switch it on when you get home from work & turn it off before you crash but it will be ready any time in between.

My walnut WS finally arrived today (bloody jet setter, tracking showed a couple days in Miami, same in NY and a week in.....Melbourne?)Having fun trying all the options out, I ordered an extra tip and noticed I have 2 different ti tips, one of them looks a lot like my new Ti vapcap tip, I will post some pictures tomorrow. Time for more testing.:science:
Thanks for the new toy Ed.:thumbsup:

Give it a few days of testing & you will find your sweet spot @LesPlenty. Once found it is a very sweet spot indeed. Put a tip in the GonG & you will have the perfect bong ripper for either WS or VC.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back