Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

Still looks brand new.
My Huon Pine job is now a little darker after a lot of use (and buttering) but still has the faint smell of Huon Pine...which is now just lovely as it is not so strong anymore. I think a WS just gets better with age, on the outside at least, I don't know about the heater but I would say that would be fine too.:thumbsup:

My first edition Thuya is still going strong, such a beautiful powerhouse!!! Thank you so very much Ed!!!

MtD37DO.jpg

Ok pulled the stock screen out of the heater core replaced it with course mesh and gotta say replacing both screens has significantly improved performance in both water and dry stem adapters.
Interesting.....
I didn't want to mess with my heater screen

Now thanks to your post I am considering doing so.....

How did you remove it? With a pin ?

Small or large weave in the heater @arb?

Hello everyone, same as always yall been busy busy. I picked up an new dealer in Austria where I have a bunch of DV MS going out Monday. I have gotten the air paths in for the new 2019 year model. The design down the side is pretty neat but is more or less just cosmetic. What is neat about the new design is that the filter discs have been seated more securely and should not be easily removable.

WS-Ti-Air-Paths-Ed-s-Tn-T.jpg

I really like this new design and have gotten a bunch of WS out last week with these.

I have also just added these neat Futo XL Stashes in Cocobolo. I have know my guy there at Futo since he started the biz way back in the day and when I mentioned a stash for the WS he was all for it. He made these for me to work with the WS stem but also can work with any normal or XL model of DV.

Futo%20XL%20G2%20Stash%202a%20-%20Ed's%20TnT-500x500.png

No better way to go portable than with a neat one of a kind Cocobolo Futo Stash.

I have also added a new member to our family. Wife and I were going to Walmart and there was a family out there giving away kittens. Mr. Biscuits has been gone a long time now and I have missed him so much. I had been wanting another cat for a while even called the rescue shelters with no answer left a couple messages with no call back, WTH? The wife saw me look at the sign and say no we dont need a cat not right now, I didnt respond parked the truck near the curb jumped out and ran over. The lady says we only have one left and you may not want it no one else did. She showed me he was black and I told her if hes a boy hes all us and sure enough he is a boy woot woot so I got a cat hooray!

SC-WS-1.jpg

Say hello to Senor Chance. He is really small but acts as if he is 10' tall when getting to know the dogs. He is fitting right in and finding his place here. Has been having fun playing with Lotty and Major some and is quite popular on IG. Its crazy I could post this same pic at IG with just the WS and get about 100 likes or so, I posted it with Senor Chance and it immediately doubled that lol. We are so blessed to have him and hope hes around for a long long time.

Yall know WS has its CE certification right, my guys were at the 2019 ExpoGrow showing it off doing demos and spreading the word for it. What I hear it was a blast and was quite successful

WS-Expo-Grow-Ed-s-Tn-T.jpg

Those of you in the EU want to get it locally can grab a WoodScents from vaporisateur.net

Oh yeah, not sure how many of you all follow me on IG, if you havent seen it there I have created my own butane powered vape. I am leaning towards calling it the PipeScents maybe, still not certain on the name yet but what I am certain on is that it freaking works and works really well.

Ed-s-Butane-Vape-Ed-s-Tn-T.jpg

I am hoping to have more made and released in about a month or so. Pls stay posted and will let you all know when it has. I am very eager and excited to do so.

@Chandler Wow sir no way was that a long post, ya did great and feel you covered it very well. I am so glad to hear how much you are enjoying it and look to read more in hopes you still are.

@CarolKing Yes maam those glass stems all have to be hand made to fit the tips and now my guy is putting a slight flare on the ends to make it a little easier for him. I am all about working smarter not harder. I am trying to find a pic of it now.

2019-05-05-08-10-34.jpg

@arb Wow bro I did that with all intentions of sharing how true and solid the WS is with no artificial additives or preservatives, it is what it is and does what it do. Brother I really try to get to as much of my responsibilities as I possibly can and yeah it takes me a while to get to some of it more than others but I do give it my best and appreciate your kind words very much. Thats a heckofa way to spend that holiday bro, thanks for sharing. Thats really a beautiful pic you posted bro.

@Stevenski My man you know all to well WS in a conservation tool for certain.

I cant say I do a heat soak, I really just dont do it, I am hit it and quit it kinda guy I will yank out a stem load it rip it and put it up, I am just going to much I suppose.

Wow way cool idea for the screens yall, I had never thought of this and wander why, hmmm.

@LesPlenty Really so your unit has a little patina now youd say? I know of other species doing this as Cherry will darken more so over time.

@UN~YAH Yes you going way back with one of the first I ever made, glad to hear your still enjoying it.

So you all have replaced the heater disc too huh, wow I can see that would increase air flow significantly now. Hope you all are having a blast doing so.

I know its been a while and I hope I have covered everything. Its getting tougher doing so with all I have going on and more and more am doing. Wish you all the best and if I can do anything pls get at me.

That is a finer weave screen than I use in the WPA @arb, which is good for stopping crap getting to the heater.:thumbsup:
The cheap assed wide weave I have in the WPA would barely hold itself in the heater, I have some of those medium weave solo/air filters that will now get a run in the WS, next time the CCD falls out.:myday:

I would just use a decent medium weave like the Mighty 'coarse' screen, I will do some wad punching tomorrow...probably smash a finger at this stage of the night.:smug:

I just wad punched a Mighty coarse screen (took some doing compared to the cheap screens, had to neaten up with scissors anyway. My eBay 8mm punch turned out to be smaller than 5/16, only 7.6mm actual...I expected better for just over $1:biggrin:
Long story short, I could not get my CCD heater cover out of the WS, it may fall out again by itself one day, then I will try the screen swap on the heater cover too:thumbsup:

I think that is from a solo\air........yes I am sure now.

I have some coarse weave Air screens lying around somewhere you know.......

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back