Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

Well..............why not have at it and let us know?
:science:
I don't want to mess with that one and am happy with the position it is settled in now
I think it may be difficult to get a screen back in without pushing it too far down
Also like the extra dust cover for heater maybe

It's easy to swap out the tips if don't like the results though

I mainly kept the change for less maintenance. I had to deep clean the ccd every 2 days in the wpa, the heater screen rarely needs more than a brush with my S&B brush (the one item Ed does not supply...anymore with the WS):thumbsup:

I looked around my various vape 'junk drawers' and found some screens that are almost the perfect size. Have no idea which vape they came from lol... The problem is they are fine mesh and I don't see much difference in vapor production between them and the Ti screens. So I'm thinking the screens with the wider mesh are the ticket for this. I'm going to have to cut one down and see.

I looked around my various vape 'junk drawers' and found some screens that are almost the perfect size. Have no idea which vape they came from lol... The problem is they are fine mesh and I don't see much difference in vapor production between them and the Ti screens. So I'm thinking the screens with the wider mesh are the ticket for this. I'm going to have to cut one down and see.
Thats what happened with me
The cut down mighty ones with wider mesh made more of a difference

It's always fun to experiment with different configurations & having interchangeable components for multiple vapes just makes it easier.

The screens are easily cut with scissors but make sure there aren’t any metal flecks that you could inhale. Be safe. Maybe rinse off the screen after you cut it.
This mod is really only recommended for use on a bong due to scooby snacks and said loose wire particles, I prefer to use a hole punch rather than scissors for the job, especially with the loose weave screens that are recommended.:thumbsup:

@arb I said it back somewhere, but if you are like me, you have trouble finding stuff, but it is a 5/16 that I used and I just received an 8mm one from eBay that I have not tried yet (8mm is a bees dick larger than 5/16 so might help hold in the bowl better).:thumbsup:
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Hollow-...var=552751360612&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649
About $2 for the punch and $1.50 for the elcheapo screens, so 200 screens for under AU$4(US$3)

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back