Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

Still conserving medication using this new log vape, Really like the flavor and the way it medicates. Using a strain called Silver Tip. It's getting the job done. I've had really sore joints since finishing up radiation. The knees joints are causing me problems. They don't tell you about that part.

I would recommend this log vape to anyone that was wanting to see what the log is all about. Wonderful flavor and little product to get the job done.

A big thank you to you @Ed's TnT for all your talent and hard work. We appreciate all that you do. So great life is going your way. Kids grow up quick. Before you know it, they are grown. That's just how life is. Don't sweat the small stuff and appreciate what you have.

Last edited:
Last night I tried the ti tip on the end of the glass. It wouldn't stay in place on top of the heater but worked better for me than the glass alone with the WS. So just an idea. I think I saw @momofthegoons with the ti tip and the glass pic here somewhere? I think it was a GonG.

Last edited:
I think I saw @momofthegoons with the ti tip and the glass pic here somewhere? I think it was a GonG.
No... I used a small silicone ring and put it one the end of the tip; then inserted it into the glass tube. It secures it so that there's no wobble and it stays on the heat port just like the standard wood stem with the Ti tip inserted. The tip is too narrow to fit the glass without that silicone to act as an adapter.

Good evening everyone, wow has been a busy and good past few days this last week. Spent some good time with the boys, my middle son and I have been building a chicken coup, he is going to start showing chickens through 4H so rather than have them running around the place and having Major chasing around after them and Daly, yeah thats right I got Major a friend yesterday, will show and tell bout her in a few, we have made a big coup and once they get bigger we will make a large pen for them. Should be fun for him to do this and I am not sure how many of you all have ever eaten range fed eggs, rrrrrrr they make great scrambled thats for sure! So we had range practice Saturday and one of the ladies shes a range officer brought a few pups that she couldnt sell, 2 males and a female, kyle and I liked the female the most he asked me a time or two could we get her and I told him lets think about it knowing all well I wanted to get her before he said anything. We went and watched his brothers shoot for a bit and gave it some time in case someone else wanted to get her or not. Got back to the air range and she was still there so we brought her home. She is half pit/boxer cute as she can be, I really like the white blazes

x5mIvoy.jpg

on her and after a couple days here she is fitting in. She stays pretty close to my feet, while I am turning she is tucked near the bone yard and when I trash a piece she is there to chew on it lol. I have really enjoyed her since she arrived.

StXza7L.jpg

She is a bit intimidated by Major but who wouldnt be he is a 120lb beast whos head is as big as her whole entire being. He is getting accustomed to her, I have seen him want to play some with her but she is still warming up. I really like her back feet with the white blazes on them as well, she is a heart stealer no doubt! I have been turning quite a bit and couldnt help myself thinking about those logs I brought back from OK. yeah has been real tough!! So as I said Rick had a line way back called "Out on a limb" not sure how many he did maybe 3-4, I only know of one other that has one, not sure where the others made it to. I have one and its one of my prized pieces, Rick did a bang up job there at AZ/MZ/CRZ. I reached out to him when I first made it to FC and he worked with me and helped me get started in this industry, big thanks to him for all he did and does to this day! Oh BTW I have a couple old old way back AZ and MZ pieces that will be in my hands very very soon! So anyhow this is my turn at "Out on a limb"

3twF2kK.jpg

I an not a 100% sure this species above but one thing is sure, you so gotta love Mother Nature and live edge wood work! Now how bout this cutie below

LUxNQAo.jpg

I know this piece above is Cedar that is certain. Keep in ind these pieces came from the worlds highest hill, may sound corny and all that but who has a live edge piece from there????????? Hmmm I wonder??? Lol, I gotta assemble them and do a bench test heat treat to see how they will react. The top pieces seems dry the Cedar may not so be, only one thing to do right!

Got alot coming very soon, just got a shipment of glass in I have to go through with several new pieces never seen before, a few restocks and a all for popular units. I even have some sweet wood pieces on the way from Wood4Vape that you all are going to trip out how freaking sweet they are, show stoppers, dont figure either the glass or the wood will last long at all so be on the look out! Dont forget the 420 sale is still running through the end of the 25th. As many of you know I am sure, I dont do sales or discounts, rarely ever do I run em, its so much work to make all these pieces and time is what I never have, so if you wanna take advantage of a discount best to do it now!

@GreenHopper Woot woot thanks for recognizing my Pops, sure appreciate that bro!

@ataxian My man did you not see what I did for the solo, I mentioned you when I posted the pic! I posted it my stem thread here or there I believe, I remember a bit back I told you I would be making an alternative for you that wouldnt be wood nor would it be glass. I spun a high temp PTFE Solo stem with removable bushing just like the wood stems I make specifically for you. I sent it to my guy for testing but havent heard back from him yet. I figured since I bough the piece of PTFE for his project a long time back I had better send him the piece for testing. I have another blank in PTFE I can do for you. You are still in my mind bro and heart, I want to be able to do you right! Pls have a look around and let me know what you think. I got you chief!

@Sixstringsmash hmm is that so, I believe you am not certain of that myself as I dont have a metal stem, I would be interested in hear from others that do if thats what they find as well. Keep doing what you do bro!

@CarolKing You know you my gal, pls pls do let me know what I can ever do for you in the future, I am most grateful for all you do and for spreading the word for me! Pls hit me up PM and let me know how I can do you a solid, be my honor. And thanks @momofthegoons for posting up and explaining the silicone sleeve to Carol for me, thats a great mod and I hope you find it to work great for you as well Carol!

I hope all is well, its bed time here, gots to get some rest I have wood to work tomorrow!

....good to hear you ed...now...about the arizer stems?...lol

Good evening everyone, wow has been a busy and good past few days this last week. Spent some good time with the boys, my middle son and I have been building a chicken coup, he is going to start showing chickens through 4H so rather than have them running around the place and having Major chasing around after them and Daly, yeah thats right I got Major a friend yesterday, will show and tell bout her in a few, we have made a big coup and once they get bigger we will make a large pen for them. Should be fun for him to do this and I am not sure how many of you all have ever eaten range fed eggs, rrrrrrr they make great scrambled thats for sure! So we had range practice Saturday and one of the ladies shes a range officer brought a few pups that she couldnt sell, 2 males and a female, kyle and I liked the female the most he asked me a time or two could we get her and I told him lets think about it knowing all well I wanted to get her before he said anything. We went and watched his brothers shoot for a bit and gave it some time in case someone else wanted to get her or not. Got back to the air range and she was still there so we brought her home. She is half pit/boxer cute as she can be, I really like the white blazes

x5mIvoy.jpg

on her and after a couple days here she is fitting in. She stays pretty close to my feet, while I am turning she is tucked near the bone yard and when I trash a piece she is there to chew on it lol. I have really enjoyed her since she arrived.

StXza7L.jpg

She is a bit intimidated by Major but who wouldnt be he is a 120lb beast whos head is as big as her whole entire being. He is getting accustomed to her, I have seen him want to play some with her but she is still warming up. I really like her back feet with the white blazes on them as well, she is a heart stealer no doubt! I have been turning quite a bit and couldnt help myself thinking about those logs I brought back from OK. yeah has been real tough!! So as I said Rick had a line way back called "Out on a limb" not sure how many he did maybe 3-4, I only know of one other that has one, not sure where the others made it to. I have one and its one of my prized pieces, Rick did a bang up job there at AZ/MZ/CRZ. I reached out to him when I first made it to FC and he worked with me and helped me get started in this industry, big thanks to him for all he did and does to this day! Oh BTW I have a couple old old way back AZ and MZ pieces that will be in my hands very very soon! So anyhow this is my turn at "Out on a limb"

3twF2kK.jpg

I an not a 100% sure this species above but one thing is sure, you so gotta love Mother Nature and live edge wood work! Now how bout this cutie below

LUxNQAo.jpg

I know this piece above is Cedar that is certain. Keep in ind these pieces came from the worlds highest hill, may sound corny and all that but who has a live edge piece from there????????? Hmmm I wonder??? Lol, I gotta assemble them and do a bench test heat treat to see how they will react. The top pieces seems dry the Cedar may not so be, only one thing to do right!

Got alot coming very soon, just got a shipment of glass in I have to go through with several new pieces never seen before, a few restocks and a all for popular units. I even have some sweet wood pieces on the way from Wood4Vape that you all are going to trip out how freaking sweet they are, show stoppers, dont figure either the glass or the wood will last long at all so be on the look out! Dont forget the 420 sale is still running through the end of the 25th. As many of you know I am sure, I dont do sales or discounts, rarely ever do I run em, its so much work to make all these pieces and time is what I never have, so if you wanna take advantage of a discount best to do it now!

@GreenHopper Woot woot thanks for recognizing my Pops, sure appreciate that bro!

@ataxian My man did you not see what I did for the solo, I mentioned you when I posted the pic! I posted it my stem thread here or there I believe, I remember a bit back I told you I would be making an alternative for you that wouldnt be wood nor would it be glass. I spun a high temp PTFE Solo stem with removable bushing just like the wood stems I make specifically for you. I sent it to my guy for testing but havent heard back from him yet. I figured since I bough the piece of PTFE for his project a long time back I had better send him the piece for testing. I have another blank in PTFE I can do for you. You are still in my mind bro and heart, I want to be able to do you right! Pls have a look around and let me know what you think. I got you chief!

@Sixstringsmash hmm is that so, I believe you am not certain of that myself as I dont have a metal stem, I would be interested in hear from others that do if thats what they find as well. Keep doing what you do bro!

@CarolKing You know you my gal, pls pls do let me know what I can ever do for you in the future, I am most grateful for all you do and for spreading the word for me! Pls hit me up PM and let me know how I can do you a solid, be my honor. And thanks @momofthegoons for posting up and explaining the silicone sleeve to Carol for me, thats a great mod and I hope you find it to work great for you as well Carol!

I hope all is well, its bed time here, gots to get some rest I have wood to work tomorrow!
I like your dog.
ED you do very good work!
When you have a NON-BREAKABLE non wood let me know? ( I want try.)

I know I'm out there in space somewhere?
Lol... not at all. There are a lot of people who feel that wood imparts a flavor to the vapor and some don't care for it. And I get breaking glass... I'm a total klutz.

I agree with @CarolKing that the M from Dynavap might be the answer here. The air path would basically be titanium and stainless steel. But to each their own. That's the beauty of life. :biggrin:

@ataxian and @momofthegoons, the post @Ed's TnT is referring to is on the other vaporizer website. Search there for "PTFE Solo".

Ohhh so I got the glass in and unpacked wow these new pieces are sweet, how bout a 3D Arizer glass stem short and sweet with pinches the entire length! Have shot it all and will edit tomorrow, gotta get the descriptions from my guy and will add to the site. I am about to head over to my website and restock several pieces.

@turk Hang in there with me chief or run by the site and grab something!

@Reflections Thanks for stopping by, glad you like all you see, Daly is the cutest little thing she is getting more and more accustomed to being here. She has been hanging out on the front deck laying on the front door mat. I go out there to sit with em, Majors big ole butt comes and just lays down on the mat taking almost all of it, she slips in and fins a corner just enough for her and nudges up next to him. Needless to say he took up 80% of it and he is still over half his body laying off it and on the deck lol, such a sweet couple!

@ataxian Hello my man, thanks for having a look at Daly, she is something! I appreciate the kind words. Carol and Mom are concerned for your needs as I am and thought for sure you would have seen this piece I did a ways back. No sweat I will post it here

ucJHGdc.jpg

This is the piece @mudshark is mentioning, as I said I have one blank left and if you are interested lets talk my man, I want to help out as best I can! Thanks ladies and mudshark for posting up and pitching in, I appreciate yall!

Ohhh so I got the glass in and unpacked wow these new pieces are sweet, how bout a 3D Arizer glass stem short and sweet with pinches the entire length! Have shot it all and will edit tomorrow, gotta get the descriptions from my guy and will add to the site. I am about to head over to my website and restock several pieces.

@turk Hang in there with me chief or run by the site and grab something!

@Reflections Thanks for stopping by, glad you like all you see, Daly is the cutest little thing she is getting more and more accustomed to being here. She has been hanging out on the front deck laying on the front door mat. I go out there to sit with em, Majors big ole butt comes and just lays down on the mat taking almost all of it, she slips in and fins a corner just enough for her and nudges up next to him. Needless to say he took up 80% of it and he is still over half his body laying off it and on the deck lol, such a sweet couple!

@ataxian Hello my man, thanks for having a look at Daly, she is something! I appreciate the kind words. Carol and Mom are concerned for your needs as I am and thought for sure you would have seen this piece I did a ways back. No sweat I will post it here

ucJHGdc.jpg

This is the piece @mudshark is mentioning, as I said I have one blank left and if you are interested lets talk my man, I want to help out as best I can! Thanks ladies and mudshark for posting up and pitching in, I appreciate yall!
Now that is CIVILIZED for CANNABIS consumers!
Make a GonG for my SOLO and send me a paypal invoice.
You nailed it!

I will do m best to get you worked in, am way behind and have to be honest but want to make this happen for you, glad you like!

Good morning everyone, just popping in for a quick sec to remind you all the 420 sale is still on til midnight, be a great time to knock several $'s off an order and get that WS you've been looking at! Also just restocked a lot of glass that had been out of stock. Don't miss out as I don't do these often!

Enter Eds420sale at checkout for the 10% discount!

...I'll hang with you ed..just let me know when you have them ready...I will want two...thanks brother..

...ed we are good...just ordered...the problem was...my old account was never updated to your system now...had to open new account...all good now...really look forward to these solo stems...carol kings's stems look fabulous...can't wait...

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning everyone, took yesterday and broke ground on my garden. I know I am a bit late, no matter what I am growing my own veggies! Yeah I only have 4 rows

O9oB4AG.jpg

but lets be honest I am no feeding the world here! I gotta think ahead and support the compound, the pending zombie apocalypse will be here before we know it! I even had my little helper Daly in there with me.

Cak4nrh.jpg

She may have been more of a hindrance but always puts a smile on my face seeing her look up and smile back as she does! Its been getting hot down here, I got on the 4 wheeler to ride over the rows and beat down the dirt on the sides then took a ride in the back 40 just to have a look at the wild black berries. Major took out after me, he ran and ran and ran to his pool as soon as we got back.

ddGgRpJ.jpg

He was hot and beat for a bit afterwards. He went and found some shade and was out! So my oldest and youngest have their district shoot this Saturday, thought my oldest wouldn't be able to go due to having job training the same day. We went and saw his boss, he has an issue with asking, not sure why I tell him always it never hurts to ask, be upfront and honest about what ever it is. I didn't tell him but I went ahead and asked and explained it to her myself, she said it was cool and she understood and that they would never stand in the way of something like 4H. I didn't tell him I knew she would give him the day off. All he had to do was make it up another time. I asked her not to tell him I did. I wanted him to do it himself and help him to build his self esteem and help him learn a lesson and I feel he did both! So they have their biggest shoot of the year so far this Saturday, this is the shoot which if they do well they can advance to state. There will be a bunch of heavy hitters there, some serious shooters, will be a tough bunch and I hope they do well. I have to be honest I am sure my oldest will do his best and hopefully will move forward but I have no doubt my youngest will without a doubt. He has an eye and patience his brothers do not. I pray he has a good day without any unforeseen problems, I know he will be going to state!

I got ya @turk and will get em out first of the week, thanks so much chief!

...thank you Ed ...you have quality products and have been serving the community for years...I respect that and you...cheers brother...

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back