Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

After owning & exclusively using the WS for the last four days it is time to offer a first impressions review of the early days of owning WS #29. Bit of background on my search for the "holy grail" of logs. I love my VapCaps & I really love log vapes. If only there was a way the two could be combined? Would I be able to rationalise & consolidate my daily use vapes? Around the same time Ed revealed he was releasing a log vape that fits the VapCap. It was like all my questions were being answered without me having to ask them.

Biding my time I first contacted Ed in late January about making me a custom WS once he got his initial first run shipped & any teething issues addressed. Since I live in Oz shipping is not only expensive but a pain in the butt to get replacement parts & the like. Thats why my preference is to have sturdy "unbreakable" vapes as my primary ones. Ed & I ended up chatting several times a week & he found a real nice piece of Amboyna burl piece of wood he had put aside. As soon as I saw the blank I was sold. Some things in life you just know are meant to be & this was one of them.

jhpPzr6.jpg

ewFyUPO.jpg

My only instructions to Ed was to "do whatever you feel is right" & he certainly has done that, delivering in spades. The entire end to end process was smooth, painless & personal. Everyone who has dealt with Ed knows his customer service is 2nd to none & he has the right reputation for the right reasons. I cannot speak highly enough about my experience.

My package arrived in due course & it was well packaged for the journey across oceans deep & stormy. Wow! What a looker & after a few days testing it works as well as it looks. Actually pictures don't really do it justice even Ed's quality ones that are vastly superior to the junk my phone turns out.

qjTQq1L.jpg

hIefSwY.jpg

rC5gAZF.jpg

kWUkfPm.jpg

Took me a little while to work out optimal bowl size & the like but each stem is better than the last. Even & richly toasted loads every time. This thing really gets you medicated & rather quickly I must say. Then again last night I got more blazed than I have in some time & woke up still stoned this morning.

The glass direct draw stem is seriously flavourful & very satisfying to use. Two or three big draws & it is done for but they are magic draws. I have not put much time in on the GonG but it is also very nice to use.

Currently my main stems used are the long 14mm WonG & my 14mm VapCap woody & they are working extremely well. That long stem is something else to turn over & look at in your hands. I also got a extra 18/14mm WonG in Blackwood to round out the package. Unfortunately like @UN~YAH my 14mm WonG ends only just fit & make a seal with my glass so I will either give them a light sand or more likely buy a nice 18mm bubbler as the 18/14mm fits perfectly in a 18mm joint.

9d2u7cg.jpg

The below picture also shows a Gen 2, Gen 3 & Gen 4 tip on stems. The Gen 4 tips fit perfectly & the Gen 3 fits but I may file it a fraction so it spins smoother. The Gen 2 tip fits but it is tightish & will benefit from a light filing. If you are a fan of wood stems I recommend getting some Dynavap condensers to protect the wood. A XL condenser fits perfectly in the long stem & the standard condenser fits the WonG but will require 1/2" trimmed for aesthetics.

P8ipPv9.jpg

Still fine tuning it but the Wood Scents is very much the real deal & is for the discerning vaper. If you are looking for a budget log vape keep on walking, however if money is not a primary consideration & you want a premium log vaping experience then I highly recommend a Wood Scent.

This one was all about quality not quantity. I really wanted something special looking & got exactly what I wanted from @Ed's TnT. Packing it is a bit more laborious than loading the UD NonG but it has a nice ritual to it & I am all about the ritual when it comes to vaping.

@Stevenski, I got a little flutter of the green eyed monster looking at that WS of yours..... wow that wood is amazing! You've got a great collection of stems there too.

Really like the idea of the Vapcap condenser to protect the wood. 'Back in the day' Rick experimented with lining his stems with stainless. They never made the market, but I managed to snag one. I liked how easy they were to clean. The condenser would do somewhat of the same thing. Great thinking! :thumbsup:

Did a short vid for IG yesterday and thought I would share. :smile:
I viewed it.
It was great!
You must have an instagram account to view videos... and I made an account, but had not yet gotten the email to "verify my account."
Now I am an IG guy and can view vids anyone posts!

@Stevenski what was that saying????? :yikes: Yup... :rofl:

You sly dog! :dog: That certainly must not have been easy, to withhold such cool information! :chill: You were holding the aces up your sleeve the whole time. Well played sir, well played! :nut:

I love the two toned AB!!!! :science::love::smug:

My White Buffalo, one of these days...:juggle:

I raise my vapes in your honor! :worship2:

Enjoy that treasure! :headbang:

Last edited:
Hey hey, really enjoy seeing all the traffic here, I will follow up on this soon, I am off to Starkville to my guys house, we are headed to Tuscaloosa to see Soundgarden tonight, am so freakin excited as I said we have pit tickets and got the set list which has alot of the first album on it. I think Dilinger project opens I am not sure who they are I could care less just excited for this to be my first show this year woot woot!

I have some Silver Tip strain in my WS right now, temp dial is a little past 7.5 and the taste is great. I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

We had what some called a tornado in a five mile radius around where I live. We experienced some damage. It was really weird because nobody predicted this. Other areas a mile away werent effected. This happened on Thurs. we are still waiting for power to come on and I'm using my WS with our generator. We have trees that were slashed 1/3 of the way down their trunk. Power poles sliced in half. Electrical wires everywhere. Also thank goodness for iPads and cell phones.

We don't even live in tornedo country we live in Southwest WA state WTF. There were no weather warnings except thunderstorms in the foothills. I dont live in the hills.

Using the RV stove to cook we have a wood stove in our home. Using the RV shower and toilet. Trying to be patient and comfortable.

@Stevenski, I got a little flutter of the green eyed monster looking at that WS of yours..... wow that wood is amazing! You've got a great collection of stems there too.

Really like the idea of the Vapcap condenser to protect the wood. 'Back in the day' Rick experimented with lining his stems with stainless. They never made the market, but I managed to snag one. I liked how easy they were to clean. The condenser would do somewhat of the same thing. Great thinking! :thumbsup:

She sure is pretty. I already had a fine arsenal & time was never an issue so I was happy to wait however long I needed to. Things are getting settled into a routine & it will certainly be my driver. Now I am on the hunt for a nice 18mm bubbler to pair with it. I also like the family of Amboyna stems so all bases are covered. It is nice using the VapCap XL burly for direct draw as the carb is handy.

The condensers work "better" than glass because wood is not perfect even when using the same size bit there are slight variances. Thick O rings allow a tight seal with plenty of wiggle room & are easy to clean. If you reclaim run a wad or two of hemp fibre through the condenser & then finish with alcohol swabs or iso soaked material.

Sure am glad you are OK @CarolKing. Still I suppose you are luckier than many of your neighbours with a RV & generator operational. How can they have had no warning? It is not like these things just appear out of nowhere.

@Stevenski that is sure a beautiful and unique log vape that you have there. I've been very happy with my WS so far. I can see where this unit will last a very long time because it's well made and it will stay beautiful too.

Saving money on the weed bill is a plus with this unit and all the unique features such as the DynaVap screen, the leather padded base and the powerhouse of a heater.

There is so much beautiful wood to choose from with unique and varied patterns. Some with the lighter colors of the off white and the pinks and grays look like marble.

The heat up time is really impressive so no need to leave it on 24/7 unless that's something that fits your lifestyle better.

My fav aspect of this unit is the flavor it produces. I like the cannabis strains that produce the berry and grape flavor vapor or an orange or citrus. Not much maintenance to a log vape except wiping the inside out every couple months and keeping the stems clean. This is a great vaporizer for the beginning vapor enthusiast or someone whose been vaporizing for years. If you love a log vape you need to add this one to your collection.

Edit
I wanted to add that since you can use some of the VapCaps as a stem that's another positive about this unit.

Last edited:
Yes I use beeswax and usually set them in the sun for it to soak in or I turn them on so they are warm and that works too. I really love a log vape far as a desk style vaporizer goes. I bought an EVO but seldom use it.

The WS is my newest and I have 2 Enanos. I see some folks are quite the collectors of the beloved log vaporizer. I've only been vaporing a little over 4 years some of you have me beat by many more years. What took me so long?

....gotta say really digging mine...going down to San Diego later in the week...my ws will definitely make the trip with me..

I wanted to add that since you can use some of the VapCaps as a stem that's another positive about this unit.

Thats called consolidation & rationalisation of daily vape equipment. I view it as an investment in the future really. You gotta speculate to accumulate & all that good stuff.

Nothing like buttering up a hot log. I always said my dog likes a nice shiny coat & the WS is no different in that regard.

...ed!...you have the ti. tips in stock!...thank you so much brother!...just ordered two (2) and paid...do me a favor and don't send out till fri. 5/12...going down state and won't be home..come back sun...so fri 12th works for me..it'll come at earliest Monday the 15th..and I'm back by then...all good brother...you are the best..and thanks so much for listening and selling the tri. tips!..
..take care of the boys man...

...hey ed..I believe I've worked it out with my neighbor for delivery...it's good.
Note:sorry mom for multiple posts...discipline may be required...

Good morning everyone, wow had an epic weekend, a great time with the boys and saw Soundgarden live in concert woot woot! Got a few new york strips for me and the boys, let my middle son do all the grilling, that boy knows his way around the kitchen and sure knows his steaks! Seems I have a wren that made a nest in the air hose coils hung in my shop right next to my drill press

K2Vhee3.jpg

have been leaving the hose be while she does her thing. One of the boys got a peak the other day and took a pic seems I have a few new babies here at the shop, so gotta love Mother Nature and wild wings! Have hung a hummingbird feeder as well.

yfj2sFX.jpg

At my old place I had a bunch of them feeding every day. Since I put this one out a few weeks back I was on the deck yesterday and do have one feeding. I know the red dye isnt great for them but its just to get them to feed the next batch will just be sugar water. Its so cool being in the country! Finaly got the scores in from the boys district shoot, youngest scored 2nd place in 10m air rifle and 2nd place in 10m air pistol, how cool is that!!! He is the smallest kid out of several hundred he placed 2nd in both his disciplines, so gotta love that!

K2Vhee3.jpg

I have him a super sweet competition air rifle I will give him for his Bday in October. He has placed in the top 3 of all three of his first competitions ever. At 8 years old we have many more years to go! My oldest didnt do so well with the wind conditions being so intense. He has 3 years left and I have him a sweet ruger .22 rifle on layaway now with competition peep sights and all that. His rifle now is one I got from my old man at least 30 years ago, a good gun just not the best for competitive shooting. He was bummed of course but told him I guarantee he will do better next year without telling him what I am getting him. At least he got out there him and his youngest brother. My middle boy is about to get into trap shooting, he didnt really want to do shooting sports this year which I dont understand, he loves shooting though. A couple weeks back he went to the range and one of the officers told him she didnt know why he did come more, he was nailing the skeet she told him boy you are a natural and I feel that really helped him so we will be doing trap next couple weeks, that will be very fun!

So the concert was awesome, got 3 people from the rail was so close. Chris Cornel went off the whole show, what a performance well worth it for sure!

Was such a killer show!

Got that order out to Argentina, working on another for Berlin this week. So glad to have this work, am excited to work with these couple new dealers and get more wood out to the world!

Hmm if it helps I just listed WS Ti tips yesterday!

WoodScents-Titanium-Wood-Stem-Wong-Tip-Eds-TnT-470x470.jpg

@momofthegoons I know right, anxious to see how they do. My peas are up and I saw corn as well yesterday! Hmm will give that some thought about the glass, hmmm would like to get some more input from others. Ahhh great video you done there, keep it up! Dont sweat that flutter feed the beast and send me your money, my kids need shooting gear!!!

@howie105 I cant give you that info but what I can say is that the garage aint so bad, you can have all the one man parties you want out there, go ahead and grab you one, worry about comparisons later when you have both in hand. I will leave that up to you!

@turk I know right, I cant tell you how many times that dang Vito has done it to me, he oughta have a warning in his signature lol! Glad it showed and you are happy sir! Thanks much for the kind words, I have been wanting to hear more and more of that, yours adds up for sure! My man I didnt even see your post here after you ordered those tips, I was packing orders to go out saw yours come in and sent it your way brother. I am glad you have it worked out with your neighbor. Safe travels bro!

@Snappo Love it sir keep on keeping on and do what you do!

@Stevenski I am also surprised you kept that piece to yourself, I did post a pic here or there but didnt tell who it was for. I must say working with you on it was a pleasure bro and I am happy I was able to do it for you. Being from my private stash I had been sitting on that blank for many years. I knew one day I would make a log and knew it would be a perfect block for the most precious log, my man you have a true beauty queen there!

@Copacetic I know right!

@Aezhenn Glad you like that piece also, you know wood well!

@UN~YAH You know it was killing him not to say a word right!

@CarolKing Omgosh so happy you are safe and sound, alot of folks dont know how tough mother nature can be. Living here where I am they are always near. Infact the little small town I grew up in was hit weekend before last with a F1, destroyed all the trees through out, minimal home damage one life was lost. So happy to hear you have the RV and your life. Hope you have power by now and wish you all the best there!

Alright gotta run, gotta get my butt in the shop a bit before heading back to the city, doing dinner with my gal her kids. Am doing fire roasted tomato and garlic spaghetti rrrrrrr its on tonight!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back