Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

I love these. I haven't purchased anything, just window shopping and comparing prices with other companies. I love the personal touch that Ed imparts, with his works of beauty. Someday...

One thing to also weigh up is you essentially get a free VapCap with your Wood Scents. If you have two Ti tips & WS package you are set for 14 & 18mm pieces as well as a direct draw cigar that also fits 14mm joints. It also has a damn powerful heater for a log vape. I have used mine regularly the last 18 months & it is still one of my main drivers.

Ripper or sipper this thing makes you quitter :smoke:.

...just when you think your 'cured' of VAS, it sets back in... after a long time thinking of this vape, i finally gave in and pulled the trigger on a woodscent this morning...now the fun waiting game...

...since rediscovering vapcaps and drinking the koolaid a bit too much, this vape has been on my radar...

just_tHe_fLu, Which choice did you make? We are recovering from a hurricane that happened last year (IRMA) and I am waiting on the floors to be installed, I am hoping to get a WS that will reflect the wood tones that will be going in the house. These are beautiful aroma diffusers, that will add to any home, and I am looking forward to being a member of the family.

... @wisper i got the mexican katalox...

WoodScents-Katalox-LogVape-2018---Ed's-TnT-500x500.png

...just when you think your 'cured' of VAS, it sets back in... after a long time thinking of this vape, i finally gave in and pulled the trigger on a woodscent this morning...now the fun waiting game...

...since rediscovering vapcaps and drinking the koolaid a bit too much, this vape has been on my radar...

If it is any consolation my WS pretty much cured my VAS. Not saying there aren't vapes I admire & may want to buy but I have not "needed" to pull the trigger. As for VapCaps you can never have enough in your quiver. Do you ever find that your VC runs out of vapour before your lungs give in? I do & have learnt to pack one rip loads in the WS but when I forget & pack a 2 rip load my lungs give in before the WS heater. Nice choice on the Mexican Katalox. Love the yin/yang aspect.

It sure came fast, ordered over the weekend and received my package yesterday from Ed’s TnT. Just three days!
Enjoying my new glass thick walled stem that fits the ti tip. It’s a must IMO for the WS fan. Its another way to to use this great log vape. So many beautiful wood patterns that Eds been showing us. Some very unique pieces.

Last edited:
Hello, wow have had a good week and even better weekend so far. Got some work done in the shop and spent a couple days on the PC finalizing orders. Got a large one I gotta get turning on this week for VapoShop, been a bit since I did some work for them and gosh they hit me hard. I like these kinds of orders though, yeah I am a bit overwhelmed but like the pressure. I finished up the blind frame on my boat with one of my sons yesterday for upcoming duck season, we are almost done with it and I cant tell who is more anxious and excited him or I to get out there and bring home fresh vittles. We carved pumpkins yesterday and had a blast, the wife and I did this one

2018-10-27-19-19-27.jpg

Omgosh Lane is getting so big yall, he will be 5 months old in bout a week, he is such a busy body he is always on the go kicking and swing his arms on his back and in my arms. He rolled over for the first time yesterday but hasnt liked tummy time so when he realized he was on his belly needless to say he wasnt excited about that and couldnt roll over to his back lol. Is bout time for him to get a tooth, has been getting his onesies awful wet with drool but hey making teeth aint easy so we deal with it and keep on keeping on.

Can you believe after the long long hot summer we have had one day last week it was 37 when I walked out to the shop one morning, holy cow yall its starting to feel alot like winter is coming and what a great time of year.

Turned another show stopper Cocobolo WS along with many other species

2018-10-23-10-50-12.jpg

There is so many vibrant colors in this piece and as you all know its so hard to really capture them all. The reds and oranges in this piece are striking among the black lines and lighter tones WOW I wish you all could see this in hand.

Got a load of amazing birdseye maple in yesterday and like I said above I wish you all could see what I see in hand. There are alot of eyes in these pieces and even looks like spalting how the grain bout half and half is darker almost grey, wow these will be beauties

2018-10-27-12-19.jpg

Even have a load of Tasmanian Huon Pine coming from a great friend who has been searching for a reputable dealer in his part of the world. Gotta give it to him for bulldogging it for me and finding such great wood with this much history.

Remember I have done a giveaway fundraiser for Make a Wish in the past well I have been working on a piece of BogOak for a WS that I have been trying my hand at gilding and have been adding 24K silver leaf to it. I will be starting this in the next week or two and hope you will make this a successful event and help me raise a bunch of money for the kids at this time of year and take a chance at a one of a kind WS like no other.

Got a busy week ahead and got something cooking I am eager to do more research on, going to be alot of fun in the future I assure you.

Thanks always @CarolKing I appreciate your post, I am a very lucky dad to have these wonderful boys. Lord knows I was not even half as a good kid coming up, you couldnt tell me anything and ohhh I got in my share and your share and your cousins share of trouble. Glad you got the new glass stems and the extra electrical parts. That GG sounds like fun for sure. I appreciate you and hope you and yours are doing well.

@Whisper Look and think as long as you like, I am always here and will do my best to get you right whenever you decide to grab one. I can imagine it has been a long process the recovery there and I so hope its over soon enough. You get with me and I will do what I can to work out a winner for you.

Well said @Stevenski Who else give you all this?

@just_tHe_fLu Brother you got the last Katalox I had until I assemble more this next week or one after. I hope the one you got you like even though its not quite the same as the one pictured. I gotta say I like the one I sent you more than any other I have done in this species. I really liked the hidden tones trying to sneak out of your piece and the curl thats on the one side. Pls let us know what you think.

Gotta run yall got orders I gotta fill and a ride through the country this evening with the wife, we like seeing the leaves change and fall coming, wish you all the best!

The 5th gen Vapcap tip fits the WS far better than the new tips, the WS wobbles around when used on a WPA with the new tips, just a poor fit. The WS is known as the top of the line log vape but this poor fitting feels cheap. I managed to get 3 off Sneaky Pete in Canada that cost me AU$215 (ouch) so I will be OK. I hope anyone else hoping for a premium product will not feel disappointed in this wobbly fit. So if you are looking at a WS also keep an eye out for some older 5th gen tips.
Maybe Ed should get some custom made tips from Dynavap that would fit perfectly again.:thumbsup:

The 5th gen Vapcap tip fits the WS far better than the new tips, the WS wobbles around when used on a WPA with the new tips, just a poor fit. The WS is known as the top of the line log vape but this poor fitting feels cheap. I managed to get 3 off Sneaky Pete in Canada that cost me AU$215 (ouch) so I will be OK. I hope anyone else hoping for a premium product will not feel disappointed in this wobbly fit. So if you are looking at a WS also keep an eye out for some older 5th gen tips.
Maybe Ed should get some custom made tips from Dynavap that would fit perfectly again.:thumbsup:

Hello.

So you recommend new WS owners to buy a 5th gen tip?

I got a general question as well. I like to microdose, do you know what is the recommended amount I should go for? I don't get visible vapor right now at 6-7 settings. Don't understand why.

I got a general question as well. I like to microdose, do you know what is the recommended amount I should go for? I don't get visible vapor right now at 6-7 settings. Don't understand why.
Hi there... and welcome to the forum. :smile:

Have you tried bumping the temp up a bit to between 7 and 8? Your power supply might just be a little 'off' in the dial temps.

Log vapes are perfect for micro dosing because of the small amount you use per stem. I find I use much less herb when using log vapes as opposed to some of the other desk top vapes.

Hi there... and welcome to the forum. :smile:

Have you tried bumping the temp up a bit to between 7 and 8? Your power supply might just be a little 'off' in the dial temps.

Log vapes are perfect for micro dosing because of the small amount you use per stem. I find I use much less herb when using log vapes as opposed to some of the other desk top vapes.

Thank you so much.

Nope, I set it to 7 max. Maybe i'm using too little weed or not drawing properly?

And yeah, I got the log vape because of it. I like to be just medicated and not really get fucked up and the efficiency is just insane. I do wonder why some of my ABV are still green (had two sessions so far with the glass stem with the ti tip only). Do you grind it fine or coarse?

Do you grind it fine or coarse?
I'd say a medium to coarse grind will suit you much better than a fine grind. With a fine grind, you will have too much draw restriction.

My method is to use the stem as a straw and suck up the herb to fill. Then I tamp it down lightly so that it doesn't come to the absolute edge... that helps there be no charring or 'over heating' at the top layer.

Your draw should be slow and steady. And there should definitely be visible vapor by the second draw. I would try bumping up your temp a bit. If that doesn't work, I would contact Ed about your power supply. It's possible that there could be something wrong with it.

Welcome to the Asylum, I would only say it is recommended if you want a nice tight fit for using it on a bong, not so much of a big deal with using just the wands/stems.
I also find a medium grind with nice dry herb produces nice thick vapor, I used the standard power supply at flat out on a bong and 1 down from it for the stems and don't pack it tight and let it sit for 20 seconds on the heater before your first draw...puff the magic dragon time.:smoke:

Hello.

Welcome to the forum first of all & it is a mighty fine vape you have chosen :biggrin:. Any pics?

Personally I found the G5 tip to be useless for my purposes with the WS but I have more than enough tips. If you want it to fit better you can use a small piece of 800 grit sandpaper & a pencil or dowel to remove some of the inner wall. You would not need to remove much but I have done that with several of my older gen tips successfully. You can also adjust the screen depth if you want to microdose (it has three settings). Medium grind is my preference for the WS. You should also set the temp to max & work your way back if you need to so you can find your sweet spot. I also recommend reading through the instructions & FAQ on Ed's website.

My G2 tip is by far my favorite for use in the WS. After a fine sandpapering for a perfect fit with the straight walls it makes for a perfect waterpipe weapon.

The latest generation tip is already too loose, don't sand anything and make it worse!

I might have got a dud tip but I just checked my G5 5 fin & it is tight & does not seat properly whereas all my G4 tips fit perfectly unmodified.

Oh @Stevenski, we just finished talking about how I just paid $210 for 3x 5th gen tips as they fit nice. The latest gen 6 or whatever it is called is a loose fit compared to 5th gen and older.:thumbsup:

...ahhh shit, my WS finally made the trip to it's finial destination :aaaaa:, thanks to CanPost for going on rolling strikes :buenrollo:

...can't wait the 35 min to finish work and get this bitch home!.... i know what i'll be doing tonight :headbang:

So Ed, tell the truth, did you plan this?;
IMG_20181103_153736.jpg

Your Tera stem makes a classy looking Vapcap stem and just happens to be a great 14/18mm WPA. :thumbsup:Guess I might have to get another WS to match:disgust:

Good morning everyone, wow what a week I have had. Yeah you all know slammed of course but hey I booked my flight for Spannibis in March and will be finally meeting a great bunch of guys there @phattpiggie @duff and several others. Will be doing 5 days and am so freaking excited. Was speaking to George at DV and was funny that we would finally meet but have to go all the way to Spain to do so lol. Toward the end of the conversation it seems we will far before then. I am going to be making a drive up there and doing some time with him and the DV team. 12 hours one way but well worth the trip I assure you all.

Alot of great things are going to be coming from Ed's TnT in the new year. I would love to say the end of the year but got a lot of learning to do so be on the lookout, this is for real and wow I cant wait to get started.

Spent all week cranking out stems for a large dealer order trying to get ahead of all the other work I got lined up.

Got a load of WS parts in and really liking what I am seeing now

2018-11-02-13-35-11.jpg

The bases of the airpaths are coming polished now and looking very bright, am loving this and cant wait to drop them in and begin assembly next week. I have a bunch of treasures turned and needing put together so will be restocking alot of pieces and maybe adding a new species or two, I cant remember what all I have turned lol

2018-11-01-08-48-33.jpg

Gotta love when wood shows up, will be adding African Mahogany soon too.

@LesPlenty Brother I am sorry you feel like that but gotta say the fit is what it is. I appreciate you posts for others and advice always. I will speak with George again and in person to get more of a handle on how this all happens and if there is anything that can be done. Haha TBH I didnt plan that but hey I see it does work, well done and neat idea.

@teleblaze I am heavy hitter I like mine hot, I will run my WS at 9 and give it my material a finger grind, load the tip using the straw method give it a light tamp then a long slow steady draw, this works great for me and medicates me very well. Thanks for posting up here and welcome. I hope you have a better feel for it by now and look to hear more.

@momofthegoons Thanks for doing what you do and stepping up. I am going to finish up the silver leaf Bog Oak WS this coming week and get ready for the donation raffle we will be doing here. I am excited to see how we all do and anxious to be a part of MAW!

@Stevenski Yes sir I remember the trouble you had with the tips back then and you did get it sorted but took some work. All this tip biz I dont like, I am not a change kinda guy and for the most part dont like it. Leave the furniture where its at, leave the silverware in the same drawer, if the tip fits in the first place then let it be but hey its not up to me. Congrats just saw youre staff round here, woot woot!

@just_tHe_fLu Glad to hear it made it and look to hear more on how you are liking it.

Thats it for me yall, got boys here and a boat blind that needs a little more work. Should be nice and 70 here today my kind of weather. Wish you all a great weekend.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back