Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
HAPPY 420 and Get ready to be Amazed by Our Latest Innovation!

Attention all vape enthusiasts! XMAX VAPORIZER is proud to announce the release of our newest product, the XMAX STARRY 4, just in time for the 420 celebration! This innovative vaporizer offers a range of features that will enhance your vaping experience and make your 420 celebration unforgettable. :aaaaa:

The XMAX STARRY 4 boasts various features that make it stand out. First and foremost, the adjustable airflow function allows you to change the vapor production and flavor to suit your preferences. This means you can enjoy the perfect vaping experience, tailored to your individual taste.

But that's not all - our core heat dissipation technology reduces the temperature of the fuselage, ensuring that the XMAX STARRY 4 remains cool to the touch, even after prolonged use. The screen display can also be turned over, making it convenient for left and right-handed users and those who use the device with a water bong.

With three session time options of 4, 6, and 10 minutes, you can customize your vaping experience to suit your needs. The XMAX STARRY 4 also heats up quickly in just 30 seconds, thanks to the ceramic heat conducting technology, making it a fast and efficient option for those who want to get vaping quickly.

The XMAX STARRY 4 also features 100% independent airflow, allowing you to enjoy smooth, consistent vapor production. And with a replaceable 2550mAh battery and a charging time of just 2.5-3 hours, you'll never have to worry about running out of power.

Finally, the round body and portable size of the XMAX STARRY 4 make it comfortable to hold and easy to take on the go. Whether you're vaping at home or on the move, the XMAX STARRY4 is the perfect choice for those who demand the best.

So, what are you waiting for? Upgrade your vaping game with the XMAX STARRY 4 from XMAX VAPORIZER. With its powerful heating system, adjustable airflow control, and portability, it's the perfect device for anyone who wants to take their vaping experience to the next level.

And don't forget, XMAX VAPORIZER is also offering an exciting 420 Giveaway now. You could be one of the lucky winners to take home an XMAX V3 PRO or XMAX QOMO.

Check out our website www.topgreen-tech.com for more details. :weed:

--TopGreen Technology
xmax starry4 release poster.png

Last edited:
Happy 420 @XMAXVAPORIZER & everyone else. The dosing capsules in this thing work well and it needs minimal maintenance. Stellar design improvements! We look forward to onboarding this device.

Happy 420 @XMAXVAPORIZER & everyone else. The dosing capsules in this thing work well and it needs minimal maintenance. Stellar design improvements! We look forward to onboarding this device.
Happy 420! Yes, we didn't mention any accessors in this post, but we did prepared some nice ones to enhance customers' vaping experience! Stay tuned!:aaaaa:

Happy 420! Yes, we didn't mention any accessors in this post, but we did prepared some nice ones to enhance customers' vaping experience! Stay tuned!:aaaaa:
Dosing Capsules are on the website (Linktree on InstaGram), didn't think they were top secret or anything like that. Stay safe & tuned!

20230429_161631.jpg

Apologies for the double post here. We opened up our Pre-Sale on the XMax Starry 4 this morning. For anyone who places a Pre-Order, we're going to include a 5 Pack of Dosing Capsules in your order along with the choice of color on a Medium StashCase or Vert StashCase to complete the BonusBox. We expect to have all Pre-Orders shipped by May 15th (possibly sooner). See our HomePage for full details on our Year 19 Sale as well. Thanks for the support in advance Vapor Asylum! Stay safe & stay tuned!

☮️

ordered mine! these are great little conduction vapes

20230507_174046.jpg

20230508_154227.jpg

Last Call on our Pre-Order. Free Dosing Capsule 5 Pack in your choice of StashCase to complete the BonusBox Bundle. We expect units to arrive tomorrow or Thursday with Pre-Orders shipping the following day. Thanks for everyone's support on these!

The dosing caps in the Starry4 are great, they work heaps better than I imagined and keep the ceramic bowl pristine, this was one problem with the old units as they would get stained over time and hard to clean.

The dosing caps in the Starry4 are great, they work heaps better than I imagined and keep the ceramic bowl pristine
Do you have the real Dosing Caps or is it the "Resin Cup" from the Starry 3s that were produced for Vapefiend in the UK? Glad to see your positive feedback on them regardless of what you have. Have to agree about making cleaning easy and keeping the ceramic spotless.

Do you have the real Dosing Caps or is it the "Resin Cup"
I have both (resin cup from my Starry3.0), and the proper dosing cap came with my Starry4...definitely worth getting extras when you get a Starry4 IMO (they are very cheap for a set of 5). :thumbsup:

1f31f.png
Your Opinion Matters: Participate in our Survey Giveaway to Win the Incredible XMAX STARRY 4!
1f389.png

1f525.png
Attention all XMAX Fams! We value your feedback and want to hear from you in our special survey giveaway!

1f4cb.png
How to Enter: Complete our survey and enter the gleam lucky draw on our official web. Enter link: https://rb.gy/zkkmk

1f381.png
Prize: As a token of our appreciation, 3 lucky winners will receive our XMAX STARRY 4!

⏳
Don't Miss Out: Hurry! The survey giveaway ends at 11:59 PM on May 25th, 2023 (Pacific Time). Join us now and have your voice heard while getting a chance to win the ultimate vaporizing experience with XMAX STARRY 4!
xmax starry 4 survey social media photo.png

Last edited:
A very good price as well. I’m very interested. I don’t use a lot of flower these days. I’m tempted. I haven’t bought a new vaporizer in quite a long time. If I did I would purchase this.

I would love to hear about everyone’s experience when you receive yours.

A nice little usage video,

20230508_154404.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back