Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
At XMax, we're dedicated to perfecting the world of dry herb vaping, and today, we're excited to introduce the XMax V3 NANO. This compact marvel, closely related to our best-selling XMax V3 PRO, brings innovation and convenience in a pocket-friendly design.

✨ Simplicity Meets Excellence: The XMax V3 NANO has been carefully crafted, refining the excellence of the V3 PRO while streamlining it for those who value simplicity without compromising quality.

Swift 30-Second Heat-Up: The V3 NANO stands out with its rapid 30-second heat-up time, allowing you to enjoy your favorite dry herbs almost instantly. It utilizes a hybrid heating system, combining both convection and conduction for the perfect vape.

100% Independent Airflow: Like its sibling, the XMax V3 NANO ensures the purest, untainted vapor with its fully independent airflow system. Every draw will be an unforgettable experience.

Silver-Plated Heating Chamber: The V3 NANO features a silver-plated heating chamber, combining efficiency, speed, and an unmatched blend of flavors.

Easy-to-Clean Glass Mouthpiece: We've ensured that the XMax V3 NANO remains clean and easy to maintain with a glass mouthpiece, enhancing your overall vaping experience.

Precise Temperature Control: Set your preferred temperature and let the device do the rest. Precise temperature control empowers you to customize your sessions to perfection.

Technical Mastery: Operating within an impressive range of 392°F to 428°F (200-220°C) thanks to its ceramic airflow heating core, the V3 NANO delivers consistent results every time.

Long-Lasting Battery: With a built-in 1000mAh battery, the V3 NANO ensures you have enough power for up to 25 minutes of continuous vaping, with just a 1-hour recharge time.

Unbeatable Value: We're proud to offer the XMax V3 NANO at an incredible retail price, showcasing our unwavering commitment to delivering exceptional value to our customers.

Sneak Peek: XMax V3 PRO's Sibling:

To all our XMax V3 PRO fans, the V3 NANO is designed with you in mind. We've condensed the excellence of the PRO into a compact, accessible package.

And tonight, don't forget to join our Halloween giveaway . Get access to our website www.topgreen-tech.com to discover more and celebrate Halloween with us!

Today, we're thrilled to announce the official release of the XMax V3 NANO. You can now elevate your vaping experience to new heights with this pocket-sized perfection.

With the XMax V3 NANO, we're taking vaping to the next level, proving that simplicity and excellence can coexist. Experience the evolution of vaping – compact, streamlined, and extraordinary.

Thank you for being a part of the XMax community, where excellence meets innovation. :weed:
XMAX V3 NANO RELEASE POSTER 1.jpg

TopGreen was nice enough to send me an example to try for evaluation. I am quite enjoying the little unit and will say the auto temp ramp seems to work like a conduction vape getting up to temp...very tasty to start with little vapor and finish with fewer terps but nice clouds.

I pack it more loosely than a conduction vape and it needs a slight pack compared to its bigger brother, the V3Pro, as it is more conduction-orientated.
A nice even roast after a 3-minute session,
1699592804045.jpg

You can see the tiny filter/cooler in the glass stem doing its job to help cool the vapor by diverting the vapor stream toward the stem wall.

XMAX V3 NANO.jpg

Since this little device is so EDC worthy, we've added them to the XMax V3 Nano to the 420EDC shop.

I am enjoying my unit and sounds like a few others are being surprised at how well it vapes,

I did a load in the Nano bowl as normal but slid a nice Ed's TNT Huon Pine stem on top for a nice mouthpiece change, I am quite enjoying the auto-temp step of the Nano. Very easy to use, it starts out needing longer draws for decent vapor with great flavour then the session ramps to the point of mouth pulls of a couple of seconds for impressive clouds but the taste is dropping off as expected but still nice for me (no hint of charring).
1701778532248.jpg

did I miss something somewhere?
Not now, that is why I posted the above, the DV tips slide in and seal in the Nano the same as the OG glass and it sits perfectly on top of the bowl like it was made for it. If I were to keep using a DV tip, I would put a concentrate mesh in the DV to stop any herb being sucked into the DV bowl, I have not bothered yet as I find a slight tamp of the load keeps everything where it needs to be.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back