Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape 7th Floor Vapes - Elev8r Dry Herb Vape

I have been using the Elev8r daily since I received it. Picked up a blowtorch & 6 cans of butane for $25 so I am set for a while. Very noisy to use but quick & simple.

This thing is a BEAST & anyone with a enail should get one as I am thinking about getting one just for the Elev8r.

Absolute weed hog but that mix of heavy, heavy hits without any restriction of note is a heady combo. Enough where I was so fucked when I woke up this morning I called my boss & went in at 10.

Well... Scott @VGOODIEZ told me I needed one of these (DCE).... and then made it happen. Thanks Scott. :biggrin:

IMG_7964.JPG

Because I was using my shorter Goo Roo piece, I added the Cloud Buddy adapter so that the coil wasn't right in my face. I think a taller bubbler, or a side car, would be more appropriate.

However..... this thing is a beast. Huge hits and intense flavor. The only other vape I have that gives comparable vapor is the EVO. This is true glass on glass vapor.

It was a testing day... my caregiver had given me a couple new strains to check out. So this was the perfect vape to try them with. I urge anyone with a PID to get this set up. I don't think you'll be sorry.

Warningr: This is also a burn waiting to happen so if you are anything like me.... be careful! And keep animals away from the vape station.

Last edited:
Well... Scott @VGOODIEZ told me I needed one of these.... and then made it happen. Thanks Scott. :biggrin:

View attachment 27702

Because I was using my shorter Goo Roo piece, I added the Cloud Buddy adapter so that the coil wasn't right in my face. I think a taller bubbler, or a side car, would be more appropriate.

However..... this thing is a beast. Huge hits and intense flavor. The only other vape I have that gives comparable vapor is the EVO. This is true glass on glass vapor.

It was a testing day... my caregiver had given me a couple new strains to check out. So this was the perfect vape to try them with. I urge anyone with a PID to get this set up. I don't think you'll be sorry.

Warningr: This is also a burn waiting to happen so if you are anything like me.... be careful! And keep animals away from the vape station.
That big inline would be better?

Well... Scott @VGOODIEZ told me I needed one of these (DC8).... and then made it happen. Thanks Scott. :biggrin:

View attachment 27702

Yeah I have Bird making me some swoopers to move the heater away from my face. It's the DCE Mom, not DC8, lol. Stands for Disorderly Conduction Elev8R as it s marriage of parts from those two American companies. Glad you got some new GoodiEZ to check it out. Enjoy and thanks for putting up with me!

Well... Scott @VGOODIEZ told me I needed one of these (DCE).... and then made it happen. Thanks Scott. :biggrin:

View attachment 27702

Hi Mom
Getting there, understood a lot of what was being discussed
The coils are very interesting and look like fun
Would probably have to get something electronic as the optics of a large torch would get me consigned to the backyard firepit but that is some time away
How do you temp control with a torch or is it heat until red hot then apply concentrate on the cool down?
So much of this is technique that you can fine tune for personal preference, just very interesting for a newbie
Slightly smahtah than a rock now!

How do you temp control with a torch or is it heat until red hot then apply concentrate on the cool down?
So much of this is technique that you can fine tune for personal preference, just very interesting for a newbie
Slightly smahtah than a rock now!
I haven't used the Elev8r with a torch... only with the coil and PID. However.... not for concentrates. this set up is for flower.

I haven't used the Elev8r with a torch... only with the coil and PID. However.... not for concentrates. this set up is for flower.

See the bed of flower now and I always assume folks are using concentrates (feel like I have not been doing this long enough to call them "trates")
Kind of conflating pics in several threads where some use torches and others electronic devices
If its not too much trouble could you explain what the coils are wrapped around and how you get the air to flow through it?
Thought it may be a concentrate receptacle but now that I look closely I realize I'm a maroon (B. Bunny, Warner Bros.)

Finally settled on the glass wand for concentrates only and the titanium head for flower
Another order for Oregon glass

Kind of conflating pics in several threads where some use torches and others electronic devices
There will be a dedicated thread for this soon in the desktop section as it is not really a portable when the Elev8r pieces are used with the PID. We can go into much more detail there so it doesn't get buried in this thread.

If its not too much trouble could you explain what the coils are wrapped around and how you get the air to flow through it?
If you look at the pic below (from VGoodiez site) of the Elev8R, the glass piece on the right is what is filled with the sapphire beads and then has the coil wrapped around it (as Scott demonstrates in the video he posted above. ) The glass piece on the left is the piece that goes into your bubbler and holds the flower. Then the bead filled piece is used as a heater. There is air flow through that piece due to a hole in the bottom... the air flows through the beads and heats the load.

20210411_212032_940x-2.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back