Sponsored by

PuffItUp VapeFully Dynavap Vaposhop
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.

Meds Arthritis

deep_meditation

I have this along with severe osteoporosis.............cannabis most definitely helps.........if by helps you mean makes all the difference in my life.
We have a front passing through today and I am glad for cannabis.
Same boat here. It’s been killing me lately. The pain is unbearable when it kicks in. It’s a different type of pain from when I had cancer. It’s equally bad but it just feels different. One was severe sharp, cutting, burning. The pain now feels as though it’s the aftermaths of a bunch of those Thai kickboxing guys practicing on my leg all day long. I don’t medicate before work. Maybe I need to micro dose. I can’t even go to the gym. And it’s taking a toll on my mental health and my performance at work. I really don’t want to start narcotics. I’m not worried about addiction just other side effects.

How do you all cope with the mental health impact?

arb

Semi shaved ape
I lift weights and move around vape a ridiculous amount of cannabis and take tramadol\robaxin 3 x a day.
Acceptance has been the hardest for me..........mentally going from Godzilla to irkle took me a bit of convincing.
Broke five vertebrae,several ribs both hands and mangled my feet on multiple occasions and.still can't.act right..........sigh.
You find the way to mentally chilling the fuck out please let me know.I
:lmao:

CarolKing

Always in search of the perfect vaporizer
Got my paraffin wax warmer. It feels so good. Kinda like as a kid with your feet in the smooth mud but warmer. My mother’s day gift from me to me. My new nighttime routine. My feet and hands are so smooth. It is one more thing that can help. It is a temporary type of pain relief.

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
Got my paraffin wax warmer. It feels so good. Kinda like as a kid with your feet in the smooth mud but warmer. My mother’s day gift from me to me. My new nighttime routine. My feet and hands are so smooth. It is one more thing that can help. It is a temporary type of pain relief.
I've had a parafin treatment in the past when getting my nails done. It's heavenly. I envy your wax warmer Carol lol. Enjoy!

Shredder

Dogs like me
I found a chronic pain support group. My first meeting is a few weeks out. I think I’d do better to find one for cancer survivors specifically but I haven’t had much luck with that.
Since your screen name indicates you might, do you meditate? Don't answer if I'm out of line, it's none of my business.

I did during those years I was drug tested. Attended yoga retreats, five hour group meditations, and whatnot. Its harder now while using cannabis, but it left me a foundation of sorts that I can call on and it lets me stay calm and relax my body. If I'm hurting I get comfortable, get rid of distractions, focus on my breathing, blanking out thoughts, and after some time my body follows my minds lead and I can relax.

Sponsored by

PuffItUp VapeFully Dynavap Vaposhop