Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Bud Shots

88E7ACA1-DADC-4070-ADEC-21EA8A57B00B.jpeg

Cherry Gelato Representing strong this Sunday

Light green - Bubba Kush
Purple - Girl Scout Cookies

Nice stuff

I have had these strains and other before
Our black market here is not as up to scratch though - unless you know the grower first hand and they can show you the potency via tests or squishes etc, it isn't the same
A seed grown from a strain does not mean it has been grown well and is as potent as the strain can be
A shit gardener is a shit gardener

Most of the names and strains here are made up, and when they are real they are not of top quality and potency ( I was close to a number of sources and had access to top shelf mostly for here)
Even the "Cali packs" that get about are often not real, just over priced nice bud

Anyway
Having access to proper stuff now shows the difference
All round
Stronger, tastier, cleaner - flushed properly and cured properly
The returns I get on squishes is amazing in comparison too

Here's two strains grown properly we have access to here now - comes from Canada

It's funny - there are 12 legal farms in Ausland now and we seem to export it all
We import our medical from Canada

Loving the GSC atm with the old school purple buds

EDIT
Not sure why the pics are blurry but if you click on them to look they are in focus with shiny trichs to see
EDIT 2
Ty mods for fixing pics :)
Can see the buds now and definite purple in the proper GSC
Can still see trichs better if click on the pic tho :)

IMG20211223162221.jpg
IMG20211223162353.jpg

Last edited:
Some nice looking buds there felvapes.... I haven't had a 'purple' in a long time. Looks yummy.

Every time I look at a dispensary menu I have to laugh. Some of these names are ridiculous.... It's pretty hard to find og genetics these days.
Yea we get a lot of people seeing names from over there and then saying this and that weed is so and so strain and potency
A lot isn't though

Most black market weed here is not dried properly either, because the black market don't care and just rush the last part for quick money and weight, most people here have no idea because that's what they have to compare it to and most smoke too so that covers it

But using hygrometers I tested and the best cured I found was about 74%
It ranged between that and 90%
People call it sticky but it's moisture
I had to dry all my weed previously before vaping and squishing to get it to optimal humidity

It comes at 63-66% from the chemist now
Also can tell the flush time has happened
Most black market also skip this step to save time
Some good stuff on black market but it isn't the same unless you know and have a good grower

Larger scale ops that filter down through other people are dodgy most of the way
There are a couple of groups using the post these days to sell stuff from over there at extremely hiked up prices
And then copy cats from here too with lesser quality

I'm enjoying the overall quality and consistency atm
Yes I haven't had a really nice purple in ages
The last GSC I had wasn't either

This tastes really good too
The Bubba Kush has more of a hashy/earthy hit to the tongue
The GSC is tastier though and has a different profile on the in and out breath

This BK is 70/30 indica/sativa
The GSC is 60/40 indica/sativa

Not sure if that is the same over there or if it varies

Last edited:
Merry Christmas brother from another Mother!
And to you too my friend. May your Christmas be joyous and the new year healthy for you and yours :-)

And to you too my friend. May your Christmas be joyous and the new year healthy for you and yours :-)
Remember the THAI-STICK guy’s from VIETNAM who gift CIVILIZATIONAL bipedal long haired freaky pot smoker’s?
Rumor on the sand was: the white powdered on this stash was actually CHINA-WHITE?
No wonder I saw color after consumption? (1970’s when dazed & confused was normal)?
R homo Sapien’s moving backward’s? (CIVILIZED b-4 greed)?

Last edited:
Tropsanto #90 is a very savory tasting herb, my understanding is this is a GMO phenotype. Taste very spicy, the high is ok ( I'm not a fan of GMO ). It sure looks nice and the price was right , my ounce was $102 out the door ( I had a $4 credit ) :thumbsup:.

IMG_0747.jpg
IMG_0748.jpg

Tropsanto #90 is a very savory tasting herb, my understanding is this is a GMO phenotype. Taste very spicy, the high is ok ( I'm not a fan of GMO ). It sure looks nice and the price was right , my ounce was $102 out the door ( I had a $4 credit ) :thumbsup:.

View attachment 33286View attachment 33287
GMO in what way...do you know.

And great pic, thanks!

Some say it stands for garlic, mushrooms, and onions. I also get a diesel taste. I'm not a fan of GMO's taste at all, but the high is nice :biggrin: .
Ah, I thought you were talking about gene modified organisms....GMO. haha

Dunno about mushrooms and onions but we have a grower here who sells Garlic Cookies and yeah, you can def taste garlic on the first draw or two. Many don't like it because of that. I don't mind as I find the effects to be terrific.

Cheers

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back