Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
... mr. jordan makes a valid point did he not?

Reactions: arb
...did he not ask at what point will you get your freedoms back? if so i thinks thats valid and not making a fool of ones self... if not than i miss heard and will have to rewatch when im not at work and can turn it up...

...the video was 40 sec long... least the one i saw

EDIT:

video reference... maybe cuz im in canada? but this is what was posted...

...ok i still dont understand what your seeing but its ok :cheers:

...ok i still dont understand what your seeing but its ok :cheers:
ok then.... maybe the HEADLINES on the subject will...?

top 6 hits for "Maxine Waters and Jim Jordan" on GOOGLE:

... i dont see it as
he gets his ass handed to him like a child

... but thats me, i also dont know who exactly these people are... but i do know theres always shit like that going on... they bicker like that at queens park too... but thats how i saw it, others will see things differently :cheers: thats whats makes us all awesome individuals

others will see things differently :cheers: thats whats makes us all awesome individuals
I agree! But the news is the news... and I didn't create it...

:cheers:

I just got a 4-pack of each... You choose! I've never had either:
28021898-4240-4BA8-8BD8-BAEB5A8014D9.jpeg 9B66A70E-3AE7-4298-8FFA-ED0851BE8C3B.jpeg
Cheers, big ears!

...one of each lmfao... guess i was listening to the question asked and not the squabbling on the side...

Reactions: arb
Aside from political personal snark, which I thoroughly despise, there is in fact an important issue in this Jordan/Fauci interaction.

To wit, if you have no metric, you have no measure of success and hence no rational for continuing restrictive actions. If you can't define success, some future state will be indistinguishable from today....cause, with no metric, either can be declared success without rebuttal. With no metric for success, continuing all restrictions forever is on an equal footing with dropping all restrictions today. How can you tell if have acheived your goal if you have no fucking goal defined.

If Fauci, who has moved the goal posts many times during this pandemic, has zero criteria for when restrictions can be lifted, as it would appear, then he has zero basis for recommending continuing restrictions which is also not the right answer.

"I'll know it when I see it" does not fucking cut it. Neither will "I'll get back to you if I ever figure it out"

Fauci has become just another asshole talking head on morning panel shows....

For those who continue to parrot the latest meme of "follow the science"....what he described...or actually failed to describe...is not fucking science. Its flying by the seat of your pants all the while claiming the scientific high ground.

With guys like him making recommendations to a guy like Biden, we are all fucked royally.

The science is constantly evolving regarding covid. When we travel the variants travel as well. Not to say you shouldn’t travel but I would try to be on the safe side. I know airlines lose money when they don’t fill every seat. I wish they would continue to leave the middle seat unoccupied. Not my call to make - just an opinion.

Why don’t you just make a different thread regarding the above political tit for tat.:goofs:
I would imagine this thread will be shut down. Too bad.

Last edited:
I’m just thinking that talking politics, which I like to do but I haven’t been because I’ve gotten in trouble myself when I do that. The thread will end up getting shut down. Our host doesn‘t like the politics talk because folks end up getting pissed off. It disrupts the harmony in the community. Not scolding anyone just reminding our fellow asylum neighbors.

I’m just thinking that talking politics, which I like to do but I haven’t been because I’ve gotten in trouble myself when I do that. The thread will end up getting shut down. Our host doesn‘t like the politics talk because folks end up getting pissed off. It disrupts the harmony in the community. Not scolding anyone just reminding our fellow asylum neighbors.
Ok, well, if what you were referencing was the back and forth about the video I posted, there was nothing 'political' (on my side) about it, other than the video itself being that of politicians in their natural environment... the same with my discourse with Ron.... also nothing to do with politics.

Many would consider me to be apolitical. I care very little about this thread, as it's mostly all self-serving blather.... I pretty much hate em all almost equally... but the current repubs (and full-of-shit 'Libertarians') and that thing they voted into office 4 years ago are such easy targets... I'm mostly only in it for the laffs... but if I see BS, I'll call BS, too... if I feel like it, anywhere...

I've also read all of Moms posts.

And yes EVERYONE is guilty of 'baiting' in this thread. EVERYONE.

Last edited:
20210416_074108.jpg

By the look of the size of that chip, it will not be snuck in through a needle!
And yes EVERYONE is guilty of 'baiting' in this thread. EVERYONE.
My boat tank is nearly fixed so I can go normal fishing again!
Who let that slimy Murdock prick back into Australia when other less affluent Aussies are still stuck OS,
It starts after the political crap, if you press play it will start at the right spot,

And these fucks, when the going gets tough I suppose,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back