Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Extraction Dabpress Rosin Plates

Here is an unboxing review of our latest release dp-bj3t33 AIO rosin press with integrated drip tech capabilities. This review was provided to us by our customer.

First Batches will reach America Warehouse at the end of next month. This will speed up delivery to North American customers. As always in the meantime products not already in US will ship out DHL Express from the factory in China. 2-5 business days delivery time for Int'l shipments.

Taking da sugar leaf after harvest & using the press U showed!
Do U have a link?

@ataxian here ya go

https://www.dabpress.com/collection...rosin-heat-press-machine-driptech-intergrated

That unit is going to have a bigger version next month, 10 tons 3x5" plates and requires a separate pump to operate. I think the pumps are a little easier on the arms than the bottle jack but that's just me. The unit I linked is more for a casual rosineer, for a grower I would suggest larger so you can do larger loads and save $$$ on filters.
In a way it’s kine turn key?
I like ROSIN more than other forms of ExTRactIon!
Maybe the taste is da attraction?
Sounds decent?

In a way it’s kine turn key?
I like ROSIN more than other forms of ExTRactIon!
Maybe the taste is da attraction?
Sounds decent?

Easy to dab, easy to make. Taste is great! Variable heat and pressure to suit your preference. For sure kine turn key tech :buzz: I feel I taste the flower more in rosin vs other extractions, perhaps the heat inbues that profile? All cold extracts taste very terpy and good but almost doesn't seem like it's from the plant anymore. The solvents play a role in what flavors can get extracted is my understanding. Some do better than others?

I think for trim and sugar leaf, it may be best to hash/sift it and press that into rosin. You can control the quality a lot better that way.

Here is a glimpse at our upcoming dp-hr10t35v AIO unit. Due to release mid November.

Features -

1, Driptech capability
2, four plastic pads on the feet to protect work table
3, two magnets installed in the frame for holding the parchment (bolts are stuck to them for your reference)
4, 10 ton cylinder
5, dual heaters and thermocouple sensors

This press will be compatible with our dp-cp390 pump (no gauge, 3/8" NPT fitting), or paired with the Strongway 10-ton pump with gauge (procured from Northern Tool and Equipment or Amazon, uses ZG 1/4" fitting).

Howdy folks, we are getting ready to have our products reintroduced on Amazon. Right now we have our cylinder pre-press mold and filters available with our 6-ton unit dp-bj6t35 and 3-ton drip-tech unit dp-bj3t33 plus all of our plate and caged plate kits available soon!

Dabpress Amazon Storefront

Hello VA!

Our new 10 Ton Hydraulic Cylinder Rosin Press is available from dabpress.com, and it will be available on amazon.com in a months time.

$499

dabpress-all-in-one-rosin-press-kit-best-cheap-rosin-heat-plates-3x5.jpg

dabpress-desktop-rosin-press-hydraulic-cylinder-rosin-heat-press.jpg

dabpress-drip-tech-rosin-temp-time-terpenes-preservation-high-yield.jpg

dabpress-driptech-small-rosin-presses-10-Ton-strongway-pump-paired.jpg

dabpress-hydraulic-cylinder-jack-10-ton-rosin-extractor.jpg

dabpress-portable-rosin-heat-press-machine-10-ton-12-ton-small-rosin-extractor.jpg

dabpress-rosin-tech-heat-press-making-rosin-cannabis-press.jpg

dabpress-rosin-tech-press-under-500-for-the-money.jpg

This press can be paired to the strongway 10-ton pump with gauge (part # 46278) purchased seperately, $80

https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200641798_200641798

Last edited:
Nice unit!

Thank you! This unit we are very confident in as it saves rosineers money with affordable press, but also it is very simple to service both hydraulic pump and cylinder. We are quite excited about this unit, much like it's smaller counterpart dp-bj3t33, this unit is way more capable in the same form factor.

Thank you! This unit we are very confident in as it saves rosineers money with affordable press, but also it is very simple to service both hydraulic pump and cylinder. We are quite excited about this unit, much like it's smaller counterpart dp-bj3t33, this unit is way more capable in the same form factor.
When I build my new greenhouse I will get this unit as a part of my program!

Looks so CIVILIZED!

Happy Friday Asylum members!

Money savings from Dabpress to help you get a high quality, affordable rosin press and have some extra cash for your buds through the end of the month.

Before 30th,Nov 2018

10% Coupon for Black Friday and Cyber Monday for orders above $399

Coupon code: DABPRESS-10

------------------------------

I've got a glimpse of our upcoming pre-press molds. I think everyone will like them, they went through a lot of testing and thought for the design. I can't reveal the details yet but they will be multi-purpose and will be pairing with all of our plate sizes and common rosin filter bag sizes.

Speaking of rosin filters, we have ample supply for your preference.

https://dabpress.com/collections/rosin-filter-bag

3x7-120-micron-filter-bags-extraction-squish-tech-bag-rosin-press_16dd01db-7195-4e14-a8b4-5655e849734d_1024x1024.jpg

dabpress-rosin-filter-bags-with-3x5-3x7-heated-plates_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
When I build my new greenhouse I will get this unit as a part of my program!

Looks so CIVILIZED!

Many thanks! Frame is made of 6061 Aluminum with Stainless Steel Rods, the linear bearings are designed for constant use so should have a long working life seeing as we are only pressing semi-constant :lol: Plates are made of hardened anodized aluminum for durable pressing surface. :weed:

I think this unit would look great in your greenhouse, paired with this nice worktable - $77 Press up top, supplies and nugs down below.

https://www.webstaurantstore.com/18...l-work-table-with-undershelf/522ETSG3030.html

940936.jpg

Many thanks! Frame is made of 6061 Aluminum with Stainless Steel Rods, the linear bearings are designed for constant use so should have a long working life seeing as we are only pressing semi-constant :lol: Plates are made of hardened anodized aluminum for durable pressing surface. :weed:

I think this unit would look great in your greenhouse, paired with this nice worktable - $77 Press up top, supplies and nugs down below.

https://www.webstaurantstore.com/18...l-work-table-with-undershelf/522ETSG3030.html

940936.jpg
Pertfect machine for ROSIN.
I made it with BHO. (Shatters)
@lazylathe got me into ROSIN!

orjdj7.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving Dabpress friends and Asylum members! This has been a great year for Dabpress, and I hope also our customers. We really appreciate your business and patience while dealing with this small company growing to serve the world.

As many of you know our Black Friday / Cyber Monday sale is for 10% off orders of $399 or more, so this would include all of our AIO units (bj3t33, bj3t33 pro, bj6t35, hr10t35v). Our plate kits and caged kits likely won't come in under the $399 mark without adding on a few accessories and tools.

Some quick holiday pricing on common AIO presses and accessories to help you decide in your purchase. This pricing is good through the end of this month when using coupon code DABPRESS-10 during checkout -

$38.70 - pm4007s - 2x4" Rectangle Pre-press mold for 10-14g+ buds

$18 - bt37n24 - 2x4" 25pc 37u nylon filters for Hash/Sift

$18 - bt90n24 - 2x4" 25pc 90u nylon filters for Buds (also works with cylinder pre-press)

$33.33 - dt1 - Bamboo case with silicone mat, tools for collecting, silicone containers

$404 - bj3t33 - 3-ton drip tech Rosin Press bundle that includes cylinder pre-press mold and 40pc 160u filters (Choose bundle option on product page) - Well suited to <7g buds or <10g hash

$440 - bj3t33 pro - 3-ton drip tech Pro Rosin Press bundle that includes cylinder pre-press mold and 40pc 160u filters (Choose bundle option on product page) - Well suited to <7g buds or <10g hash

$450 - bj6t35 - 6-ton Rosin Press bundle that includes cylinder pre-press mold, 40pc 160u filters, and the dab toolkit (Choose bundle option on product page) - Well suited to <14g buds or <21g hash

$449* - hr10t35v - 10-ton drip tech Rosin Press **** $80 - Required Strongway Pump with gauge sold separately from Amazon or Northern Tool and Equipment (this pump is generally sent ground which may take longer in transit than the press) - Well suited to <21g buds or <28g hash

We hope you'll choose our model that is right for your budget!

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back