Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Dabs and Slabs

View attachment 16195
It's not hoarding if I empty the jars, is it?? :smile:
Top row
The Weight rosin, Terpalicous Papaya Cream, Apricot Sherbet and Agent Orange.
Btm row
Team Royalty Amnesia Haze Crumble and Peach Oz Badder.
Show off!
People in glass house’s shouldn’t trow stone’s?
I would match you like a poker game?
However LEMON HAZE ROSIN put me on the couch this hot India summer daze in SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA HEAT WAVE!
The air current is making snow covered ICE CAP’s the most habitual place to be on the pale blue dot we live on!

Last edited:
@ataxian living in a non legal country has me stockpiling just in case. There is enough there to keep me going until summer.
I joke badly!
We have Dispensaries all over the area.
I like to grow?
My wife just buy’s it for me?
She doesn’t like plant’s in the garden? (I love all kind’s)
I like CANNABIS TREE’s however maybe she is worried what REEFER MADNESS RECIPIENTS might say or think?
I grew inside and outside?
OUTSIDE it’s easier & INSIDE is way more costly!

71c(160f) and only 2000psi(gauge), 800psi(puck?) for 3 minutes of pressing, taste is great, great wake 'n' bake fuel,

IMG_20200218_130333.jpg

Not bad for Oct 2018 buds, it was also very easy to collect with a total return of 17% after I repressed the puck at 95c(203f) at 2500psi(gauge) 1000psi(puck),
the darker stuff from the same puck, still not bad,

IMG_20200218_142527.jpg

Driptech/bottle tech rosin from my Dabpress, so yes, pressed it...better than the limited BHO I have tried.

71c(160f) and only 2000psi(gauge), 800psi(puck?) for 3 minutes of pressing, taste is great, great wake 'n' bake fuel,

View attachment 16401
I've been doing 90° c at 1500 for 8-10g pucks....
Repress at 100° at 2000-2500

First press quite nice stuff, tasty, smooth and clean on nail/carta
Repress oilier and most likely contains waxes etc, but still potent stuff with more clean up

I've also been doing 2 X 8 or 10 g pucks at 90 ° at about 2500 for up to 7/8 mins including heat soaking for a couple
Then repress each puck on own at 2500 on 100°

Again first press really nice stuff
2nd press runnier

Last time I tried 70° I didn't get good results
I may try but up the pressure to 2000 and see how it goes

2500psi(gauge) 1000psi(puck)
So your puck has greater area than your hydro cylinder?

I ask because that's the only way to go down from gauge reading to puck pressure.

Usually, its the other way around.....load is a bit smaller than hydro cylinder area so puck PSI is usually higher than gauge....

(PSI from Gauge x Jack cylinder area) / area of load = PSI on the Puck

How big a load are you pressing at a time?

Thanks

P.S. - You may have answered my question already....2 x 8 pucks for 16 square inches? Yeah, that would do it and is much larger than anything I have tried to press

So your puck has greater area than your hydro cylinder?

Fuck knows really, that is why I put ??? marks earlier, I was not told I was wrong so I used the same equation again...I need some Meth practice....

I applied 2000psi(gauge) to a 40mm puck, so you tell me what the right numbers are...please, not being a know all cunt...I just don't really know?

RL_trimshatter.jpg

Trash to gold. 2g shatter (still purging) from uncured Rocklock trim with scissors and finger wax thrown in. Just one very quick, very cold ethanol wash, evaporated, and then winterized. Winterizing QWET seems unecessary, but after evaporating to 1 in 10 parts ethanol and freezing for a week, a little glob precipitated. The final step was squeezing through a syringe filter.

Unusual effects, in a good way. Body stone comes on first with a head buzz creeping afterward. Very neutral. No anxiety at all. Even with uncured trim, there's a little flavor that isn't bad. Just a little harsher and a little more residue than flower shatter. Can't wait for that.:nod:

View attachment 17710

Trash to gold. 2g shatter (still purging) from uncured Rocklock trim with scissors and finger wax thrown in. Just one very quick, very cold ethanol wash, evaporated, and then winterized. Winterizing QWET seems unecessary, but after evaporating to 1 in 10 parts ethanol and freezing for a week, a little glob precipitated. The final step was squeezing through a syringe filter.

Unusual effects, in a good way. Body stone comes on first with a head buzz creeping afterward. Very neutral. No anxiety at all. Even with uncured trim, there's a little flavor that isn't bad. Just a little harsher and a little more residue than flower shatter. Can't wait for that.:nod:
Scissor’s were da kine during harvest!
Honey OIL we would buy from INDIA.
Making concentrate’s must be so cool!
Peace and Love was the motto back in the daze?

Making concentrate’s must be so cool!

Thoroughly enjoy QWET. Inexpensive and relatively safe. Probably get a better yield with a less polar solvent, but it would be more difficult to work with safely. Might try it in small volume for cleaning up second QWET runs.

Also generally love the end result. Hard, glassy shatter that can be rolled and cut at body temp. Last year's plant, Peppermint Kush harvested too early after discovering mold, is buddering when exposed to air.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back