Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Dorkus where the f*ck have you been?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to like some Toblerone & coffee but now I just go out in the backyard.

FB_IMG_1538602214141.jpg

Oh Rude? Rude's fucked, can't even tune his guitar. So when they are away on tour I go round their houses & root their wives :lol:. Rodney Rude

Last edited:
after much deliberation, im going to leave this here.

I wasnt sure if it belonged here, the pets thread, the halloween contest thread or even the classifieds thread?

My family & I are seeking a playmate for my rottweiler Arnold (as seen here)

images

you are required to have all the relevant gear. If Arnold thinks for a second that you are not an in season bitch you WILL be eaten.
So the pressure is on to get it right.

If you play your cards right, Arnold might see fit to mount you & give you a good rogering. (pls dont call youself Roger, you will only confuse him)
At this point I suggest you just roll with it. Think about, its the greatest compliment you could get right?

If at any point Arnold seems confused, I may have to step in and show him how its done.

If that scenario comes up, I suggest you think warm thoughts & hang on to something sturdy. Just a polite heads up, cause our bedhead has a big dent in it from Mrs Dorkus hitting her head for all these years. Dont say I didnt warn you.

Anyhoo, lets not get ahead of ourselves.

I think the best way forward is to come over already dressed and in ' character ' with a big fucking lamb chop around your neck.
Dont worry he tends to eat the chop first, then fuck.

Its a bit like dinner and a show then isnt it?

Sure there was that one time that fella came round in the donkey get up. That sorta went awry but fuck its a Rottweiler ffs this isnt some bar in Patpong.
So, yes in that instance ' Eyore' the Patpong ping pong shooting donkey was eaten first before the chop.
There was no fucking happening that day.

The best thing about undocumented migrants, is well they are undocumented.

Sure, Arnold had the runs for a few days, but thats what happens when you eat foreign food found in a Walmart carpark.

* On a serious note.
FFS this is what we are doing now? Dressing up and being a dog? Hey dont get me wrong, ima not hating (much) cause no one is being hurt. (other than the obvious mental illness this behaviour demonstrates)

But seriously folks, I could get into it if it was more sexual TBH.
At least then we dress up & then could wee on stuff, possibly each other, you can lick my but, (however I may just smell yours.)
Id then get all excited and start humping your head, while im wondering why your pulling away & things arent quite going to plan.

Then a fight breaks out, then some more random head humping before someone gets it right & is making puppies.

Sounds like a hoot, call me...................

Last edited:
But seriously folks, I could get into it if it was more sexual TBH.
At least then we dress up & then could wee on stuff, possibly each other, you can lick my but, (however I may just smell yours.)
Id then get all excited and start humping your head, while im wondering why your pulling away & things arent quite going to plan.

Then a fight breaks out, then some more random head humping before someone gets it right & is making puppies.

Sounds like a hoot, call me...................

dbfd7d83af69c4125ebba374c35ed018.jpg

Anyone watch Preacher? God the dog? Good show.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back