Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Accessories Dynavap And Other Induction Heaters

wow that is cheap. thanks for the explaination re the codes @LesPlenty
Yea I'd say grab a wand as @LesPlenty suggested at this point
It's great and has multiple uses
If it isn't enough for you look at other IH later
Love the price of that cheap IH too Les
A good one to be able to recommend for ppl on a tight budget
About time someone stopped gouging consumers pockets on items that cost very little to make.

Poor people deserve health and to be able to vape just like anyone else
If this culture/community is really about health and love of weed and people and sharing knowledge etc etc

More accessible items means the entire world will look at weed less harshly
Smoking has stigma besides it is gross and unhealthy
Vaping is looked at less harshly

So accessible items will assist in pushing for legalisation and it also actually aligns with the peace love and mungbeans ideology many stoners pretend to carry

It also won't hurt the industry, because if more ppl vape and get in on entry level pieces, more people will want to upgrade later on

Fast money greed hurts everyone

Rant over lol

i was (almost) ready to pull the trigger on the wand, but it seems to be on backorder here now atm. which is just as well. while i am still making up my mind, are there preferences re titanium vs stainless steel tips when using an induction heater? maybe even a low temp cap? and is this wand insert (though also sold out) a uselful investment?
il_794xN.3225426235_sh90.jpg

i was (almost) ready to pull the trigger on the wand, but it seems to be on backorder here now atm. which is just as well. while i am still making up my mind, are there preferences re titanium vs stainless steel tips when using an induction heater? maybe even a low temp cap? and is this wand insert (though also sold out) a uselful investment?
il_794xN.3225426235_sh90.jpg

Titanium will heat quicker and cool down faster than stainless. Dynavap does make a low temp captive cap. I like using them with flower. I also use their Dynacoil in a stainless tip for concentrates with my IH. You can really adjust your experience by just keeping it in past the click, or by pulling out before the click ( clickus interuptus ) :biggrin:. I can't imagine not having an IH now :thumbsup::thumbsup:.

IMG_8279.JPG

Here is a link to the Low Temp Cap,
Also, the Wand is one of the best IHs available for the Vapcap from all reports and I have heard nothing but good reports in regards to the SKD adapters...especially for peeps with the shakes or other dexterity problems.

Titanium will heat quicker and cool down faster than stainless. Dynavap does make a low temp captive cap. I like using them with flower. I also use their Dynacoil in a stainless tip for concentrates with my IH.

ok, sounds like either ti or ss will work with its familiar pro & cons. when using a flame i probably prefer my ss tip for staying HOT longer, the ti tip is indispensable for my woodscensts. & i am looking forward to your thoughts on the ranger heater, they should be shipping soon yes?

the Wand is one of the best IHs available for the Vapcap from all reports and I have heard nothing but good reports in regards to the SKD adapters..

yes ive done more reading on the wand, & everyone just seems to love it as an IH for dv. unfortunately it turns out the skd adapters are not shipping outside of the US atm. but given the success of the wand i am sure other options will come along eventually, maybe even a wand II

ok, sounds like either ti or ss will work with its familiar pro & cons. when using a flame i probably prefer my ss tip for staying HOT longer, the ti tip is indispensable for my woodscensts. & i am looking forward to your thoughts on the ranger heater, they should be shipping soon yes?

yes ive done more reading on the wand, & everyone just seems to love it as an IH for dv. unfortunately it turns out the skd adapters are not shipping outside of the US atm. but given the success of the wand i am sure other options will come along eventually, maybe even a wand II
I can't wait to try the Ranger ! I don't know how long it's going to take with all the shipping issues lately :biggrin: .

Well holy sheep shit, look what came in the mail this afternoon . This took ten days. That's quick.

IMG_8290.JPG

Wow this was a quick delivery. To be honest I thought i had a long wait. First impression on opening, plastic, all plastic. it's pretty straightforward, there are no instructions that are included. In the box, the JCVAP Delta IH, usb cable, a glass stem, and my very first Chinese Dynavap knockoff :nod:. It was all packaged very well.
This is very light weight 157 grams . In comparison my Fluxe Deluxe weighs 360 grams. So very light .

IMG_8294.JPG

I fried that cheap knockoff very first time :lmao:. This IH is very quick, . I stuck it in there expecting a six second click. it's more like four seconds :uhoh: . I then switched to a real Dynavap. What a difference, I stuck that puppy in there and 4 seconds ... CLICK. First rip was typically terpy, second rip much better, third was light, fourth kind of meh. I've always been a Dynavap fan and this just confirms my belief . There's a little button on the side for on and off, three clicks. Then just stick it in the hole a green light turns orange while heating. It's so lightweight I'm afraid I'm going to break it, or melt it :biggrin: . First impressions are you get what you pay for. It's not bad, but it doesn't hold a candle to the Fluxe. More testing is in order as this was only my first look. One thing it needs is a magnet for cooling. I'm guessing it's 98% plastic. It hasn't gotten hot. But it needs a good workout from my wake and bake.

Save your money for a decent IH. This just didn't have what it takes. It heats up to the click, but it takes 3 to 4 clicks to get a good rip. If you leave it in past the click it chars partially. When using concentrates it will work, but you have to leave it pass the click a full 3 seconds and it drains the batteries. The internal batteries suck, very little life span, maybe 20 clicks. I also have a desk top Lucid ( still works ), and the Fluxe Deluxe. The Fluxe uses 3 18650, 2500 mah batteries . It's spot on every time, and last forever on 1 charge :thumbsup:.

I Am Brute! haha, waiting on Pipes latest Robust portable IH to arrive from the slow boat,
pics below are from @seki and Tommy D
great angles to compare with the Hotshot and PSM,
HtStmEiicFzFN0f8gpkdxdvSwG5O3reW0dGeSVi6nPoOoo1y4bpjou6gZ8VfM87oaSCEdVmGnCfCuY5mF7FOCRN3yAohsp328WNpMLq3Lf68oEVArjwHCCJnuoWFyMEh6AGqUE0

The BRUTE has arrived. As promised I have added the Brute to my product line-up that is another portable similar to the HotShot but without the internal USB converter. Since this was the Achilles heel of failures for the Hotshot I can foresee the Brute being more reliable as well as very robust with its extruded aluminum enclosure.
The size is slightly larger than the HS and has more weight to it but the robustness can’t be denied. It is more like a switchless PSM baby.

rpcP06GDJVVkmg6k1IPBwh73eRbIUKeXPwZU_yVCgT3ehLafg4PnXgEty4VlY84NlWWn36TQgUvko9R7rj_gcMOnJKWENIZqLt6I_ft49aNIs6kRVuu3g7qUDf_8URMVyxwgkaQ

The insides are very solid as well. I still used my 3D printers to make up the framework which can be taken apart for switch replacement or other maintenance.
There is a metal disc on the top to which the magnet sticks to. The magnet has now been upgraded to 4mm thick. The HS was 3mm and the PSM was 2mm so it is double the strength of the PSM and 50% more than the HS.
mdDUkByvJSXDAeyuAvJ7CR9X9DPife2EVpKvNFISWWUcaq79uYG0WQ2I2Jug1UUdIF2Rgex0tgVu9YQ4QYbFvL3it9GczrjmoFbPbWIq-NaOCRhKhcLsgnftt1SW8PJ8E_kCNbk

oDsgHyvWq4K_NMgG2IA8rN7UqJ6fURIOtBDkJb_x6Y_jEyiJewDKPquIHfRYubzwTYAnney7pO7rN7PCDMkeBFjhlW6AHkNe5XzG3ukFahx7wqU2zsUCWh4cfJ6P-i3tEqdvnSg

qHD6Oj_WR9g5PYgFLcgqazSs-uEjTbSOtxhJD2LgrKt5rawU_12yhAgLKsPgA0TigBsfeSR-jiSB0fAsVvfQV2HDvOjVzt2bU0FxLtgInJfbAwKNnMCqbd90rvtJTKPbebMb_us

ctQSX3XhCOfmbLWEBJKh9enSRQitjbTlz7Er0bjAUIiXg2sltzHNjhm-P55R-nYSTN9Xjwsm1giWfZ_yTOZraGQg45SUGpdE3s5uWsjr-iRi8cqT1HGHdI-qtZfvU5H8c0tMkfM

Below are the two supplied charging options. The home charger is the same as what came with the PSM and will charge the Brute in under an hour. The second is a USB adapter that will charge at a lower charge rate of 400-500mA and takes upwards of 5 hours to charge. Good for overnight charging. Both supplied chargers have an LED charge indicator. Red means charging and turns green when complete. The USB charger is not as picky about the USB source like the HS was and all the chargers I tested work. Not to say some will not as time will tell.
There is also an optional car quick charger that plugs into the accessory plug. The same as was with the PSM.

uFEhdKKtYzFnszRPz1Kp7a0N4MAiQs_vykOXSRYGAzjBWUTRz7Yir6NjK1GvRXnCLoi3y_ec5wGqZlxf6nen51M5ius2RMpuDTt2-eaHaFNIS34HOea2h6syD7ntpCeCawrUeEc

The Brute will be priced at $120 USD the same as the HotShot and comes with the same carrying case as the HS.
The HotShot has been reduced to $110 USD while quantities last. :science: :tup:

brute4.jpg
brute3.jpg
brute2.jpg
20211104_121749.jpg

Does it have a proximity switch to operate or the old push button in the bottom of the coil @Helios (I really like being able to insert tips at different depths)? :myday:

I'd wager it is a bit all of the above. There is a liability risk associated with selling a battery powered heating unit that would incur additional expense. Risk that is not present with Dynavaps current suite of products. The return on investment is not there compared to his far less risky & likely far more profitable operation producing the vaporisers that are used by the heater. It would be great to see a DV unit for sale though. If George did sell one I believe at least 20% of all VC sales would include a IH unit.

Pipes was incredibly easy to deal with & turnaround was super quick considering Canada to Australia has notoriously slow postal service.
Wow! that news about Pipes posting to Ozzy , makes me a very happy vaporist right now!
Thank you for posting this very very fact.
I hope Pipes, is still in business.??
much Aroha.

Wow! that news about Pipes posting to Ozzy , makes me a very happy vaporist right now!
Thank you for posting this very very fact.
I hope Pipes, is still in business.??
much Aroha.
I got a PSM sent to Ausland from pipes ages ago
Since getting the wand it sits as a paper weight

I have tried 4 or 5 different IH device and so far the wand wins hands down with a DV

Nothing can finish a bowl in two draws/heat cycles the same ime

@Madri-Guy and @Madri-Gal (why is the link thingy not working?) are a couple of the nicest people I have come across on the interweb, beautiful people that cannot bend over far enough to help others!
I hope all is well with them both...and all our friends on here seeing in a new year(fuck knows what day it is :rofl: )

Just FYI.....from our old friend Pipes

######################

"Hey all...

Some good news to make it easier for folks to purchase my goods.

I finally bit the bullet and set up a webpage which I will start taking different forms of payment. This will further streamline my operation by making some of the processes more automated.

I'm new to putting this web stuff together but think it's operational and I'm sure there will be some hiccups so please bear with any problems.

The first thing I had to alter, which I could not find where to change, is the currency. So now my prices are in Canadian dollars and will appear higher but when converted are the same as my previous pricing. Although, now I will be burdening the costs of the fees by using Square.

So please feel free to check it out:

https://www.pipesafterthoughts.com/

Hopefully, any transition problems are minimal.

I'll be adding this link to my signature as well. :D"

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back