Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape EpicVape E-Nano

20200728_102957.jpg

Ice stem for a hot day.

The Enano is reasonably priced and is a great investment in your vaporizing future. Easy to maintain and use right out of the box. You just need to swab out the inside every other month or so and moisturize the wood a few times a year. You can use all kinds of glass ware if you get a 14mm and an 18mm adapter. It will last you for years.

I prefer the adjustable screen verses the permanent glass screen. I’ve had several of the permanent glass screen stems break when dropped. They break right where the glass screen is. The adjustable metal screen stems will withstand a fall sometimes when it falls on my wood floors. You an buy a kit starting at around $200. Look for sales at Epicvape. Labor Day is coming up!

edit
Just ordered 2 - 5 inch ice stems and one 14mm Gong. I’m excited to try out the ice stem! They are having a sale on their Enano kits , it didn’t apply to stems though.

Last edited:
Epic Flash sales yall!
Get on it..

Pricing valid on Cherry, Maple, and Walnut E-Nano kits. Not valid on any Premium, Exotic or Artisan wood type. Sale Price $149.25 excludes tax and shipping. Valid from 8/3/20 - 8/6/20 @ 11:59 PM PST. Not valid on previous orders. Sale cannot be combined with any other sale, coupon, code or promotion. *25% off refers to E-Nano Kit special only. Code valid only at www.epicvape.com.

Guess what came today? Almost 2 weeks to get here with the slowed down mail service these days. I took a couple of pics.
The ice stem really cools down the vapor. Temps at almost 7, good flavor. I couldn’t decide which color so I used both. Using some GrapeApe. Love this! Not sure how long the stem stays cool. Testing now, like the tapered stem.

14143B9A-3317-441A-8C21-A08DC4F93B4D.jpeg
982E38DC-5FAA-4A7F-9904-DA47D59D9CA5.jpeg

Last edited:
A very easy unit to use. Just dump your weed out when satisfied. You can reload it. vape it later if more goodies are left. Play around and find your heat sweet spot. For me it’s anywhere between 6 and 6.5. If your weed is dry it may need a lower heat. If you use filtration you can go higher.
I don’t vape until ABV is black but some do. You can save ABV that’s a medium brown for edible meds. Look in the cooking section.

The stems are very easy to clean with alcohol. By the way a very hearty stem. Nice and thick. You get your value for the money. Just use a qtip to clean out the inside of the log monthly. A very low maintenance vaporizer.
I love the new frozen stem, 2 always stored In the freezer.

Last edited:
A very easy unit to use. Just dump your weed out when satisfied. You can R.E. vape it later if more goodies are left. Pkayaround and find your heat sweet spot. For me it’s anywhere between 6 and 6.5. If your weed is dry it may need a lower heat. If you use filtration you can go higher. I don’t vape until ABV is black but some do. You can save ABV that’s a medium brown for edible meds. Look in the cooking section.

Thanks really easy piece to use. I started at a 6 to 7 and staying there is good. For the small amount I'm getting a lot of vapor. Appreciating the glass stem as well. Exciting to try with my glass pieces too.

Does the body get real warm? Seems so for me.

I sometimes will leave mine on 24 hrs or more straight. The wood will feel real warm but not too hot. The stems are hot careful but they have the nice silicone tip to use to take off and they don’t roll. I did buy a base for mine when I purchased it. I have the older cord which is heavy. The unit is light weight so it will migrate off the table if not watching, without a base to hold things in place.

I sometimes will leave mine on 24 hrs or more straight. The wood will feel real warm but not too hot. The stems are hot careful but they have the nice silicone tip to use to take off and they don’t roll. I did buy a base for mine when I purchased it. I have the older cord which is heavy. The unit is light weight so it will migrate off the table if not watching, without a base to hold things in place.
I believe mine is old too and noticed that with the cord

For me flavor is the key. If I have a vaporizer that medicates but doesn’t have good flavor I’m not satisfied. You can wrap your concentrates in hemp fiber or cotton and vaporize if, if the taste doesn’t bother you. You can sandwich concentrates in the middle of your herb as well. You may already know that!:sunbathing:

i use the plastic container that the stems come in for storage but keep three in a tight plastic container so they don’t roll around. I’ve bought storage containers at places like Michaels, like a pirates chest that works well for vaping stuff as well as vaporizers. I’ve bought boxes that look like books in the paranoid days - until legal. There’s wooden or cardboard small boxes if you don’t like the idea of plastic. There’s wood workers in the asylum that could make you something. @ed’sTnT makes some awesome stems and log vaporizers. He makes great boxes too!
I have a Woodscents log.

you can put alcohol in those plastic containers for cleaning stems until they get brittle and crack.

Edit

130DD5C6-03EE-480A-8093-F6751FA8B8F4.jpeg

Last edited:
I believe mine is old too and noticed that with the cord
Double sided velcro is your friend, stick one strip under dial and the other strip on the side of a table or wherever u decide is your chill zone, no more fuss with cord or log moving around.
Seems like EV is sending out those ice stems in bubble wrap nowadays, I gifted a kit to family and they recieved the Ice Stem same way, you can use an iso filled zip lock baggie as well to clean it. Did u get a WPA?

Double sided velcro is your friend, stick one strip under dial and the other strip on the side of a table or wherever u decide is your chill zone, no more fuss with cord or log moving around.
Seems like EV is sending out those ice stems in bubble wrap nowadays, I gifted a kit to family and they recieved the Ice Stem same way, you can use an iso filled zip lock baggie as well to clean it. Did u get a WPA?
Yep wpa like suggested

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back