Sponsored by

Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC Dispensr
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape EpicVape E-Nano

AlexisMori

Hi...It truly can vape "0.0nothing", it'll vape a smidge, but my favored way is to stack .06-.07g (essentially full Dynavap stack), put my dial on 7 and have 3 super top notch, super powerful hits/rips. Yes I have dim brown spots after to begin with draw, but the hit estimate is fair something I can't do with any of my other vapes. If I stack like .025-.05g, I get like 5-6 hits, but littler ones in spite of the fact that. I think it changes a lot how you employ it, you'll do beast hits, you'll be able do whispy hits.

CarolKing

Always in search of the perfect vaporizer
When buying a vaporizer all you can go by is other folks experiences. Really the Enano does it all. I like the stems that you chill in the freezer. Kinda fun experimenting with accessories.
You can have a lazy, long easy going session or a session thats hard and fast and over. It will fit whatever needs you prefer. Reminds me of a whole different subject.
live had mine for 5 or 6 yrs. I’ve had to send a unit in to get fixed and it didn’t take but two weeks to get it back. I know some have had a different experience. All good here.

Last edited:

howie105

When buying a vaporizer all you can go by is other folks experiences. Really the Enano does it all. I like the stems that you chill in the freezer. Kinda fun experimenting with accessories.
You can have a lazy, long easy going session or a session thats hard and fast and over. It will fit whatever needs you prefer. Reminds me of a whole different subject.
live had mine for 5 or 6 yrs. I’ve had to send a unit in to get fixed and it didn’t take but two weeks to get it back. I know some have had a different experience. All good here.
Curiosity? How long to chill? Have you ever lost a stem to thermal shock? What is the longest you have left a stem in the freezer and then used it? Thanks.

Sponsored by

Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC Dispensr