Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Rant FUCK YOU

FB_IMG_1690715906104.jpg

Oh my fucking god.

FUCK YOU people who honk your fucking car horns whenever you see someone you know.

"DUH ... HUH HUH HUH DUHHHHHH.... I know you! I'm going to blare my stupid ass car horn all over town to celebrate and make sure the fact that I know someone is NOT unknown to everybody I DON'T KNOW! HONK HOOOOOOONNNNNNKKKKKKK HONK HONK HONK DUHHHHH...."

Meanwhile everyone else is looking around wondering what it is that's such a problem causing all traffic to slow down.

HONK HONK! DUHHHHHH! I know people!

Good for you. That's very special.

And FUCK YOU, people who blather and natter on to their phones right in front of a library sign that clearly states:

Please keep all phone conversations outside the library so as not to disturb other library patrons.

"Hey, dude! What's up? Yeah DUHHHHH I'm at the library! I know, right? Duhhhhh"

And FUCK YOU, people who treat crosswalks as more of an idea, and not a law.

The IMPORTANT people are the ones in the cars! Not that cripple trying to cross the street! If he didn't want to be run over he shouldn't be a cripple! DUHHHHH

AND FUCK YOU people who think everyone around you needs to hear whatever dumbass music you're listening to.

And most of all, FUCK YOU, people who leave dingleberries on public toilets. Next time I'm at your place, I'm leaving you an upper decker and a Chicago
Sunroof.

Last edited:
1697750138440.png

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back