Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Fur Babies & other critters (the pets thread)

daily_picdump_4180_640_high_61.jpg

Francis has been watching TV in the living room. I began looking at old videos of Ezio... reminiscing over the great times we had.
Francis heard Ezio's squawk on the computer, and came flying in.... frantically looking for his Conure buddy.
Two more days Francis, and you'll get to meet Cornelius!
Photo on 11-2-22 at 9.06 PM.jpg
Photo on 11-2-22 at 9.07 PM.jpg
Photo on 11-2-22 at 9.12 PM.jpg

20221105_185025.jpg

Little one is not having a good night.. its her first firework night.. she is hiding most of the time..

Cornelius likes the Beatles

He tries a banana

Now a peak at his beak. I will take him to the Vet for Gnathetheca (Mandibular Rostrum... or lower beak) surgery next week after he is acclimated and calm. The lower beak is detached halfway across because he tried to crack a pecan. This was explained by his previous family.
The beak has lost structural integrity, and the left side is no longer curved. Similar to the cuticle and bone maintaining the curvature of a human fingernail.
The surgery (dremeling the portion off and sealing the remaining Gnathetheca will remove the extension and prevent him from catching it on something and ripping off the rest).
DSC07308.jpg

DSC07313.jpg

I already love this guy. He is beginning to trust me very well, which melts my heart!
Yesterday when he arrived, he didn't wait for me to get his food (small softened bits of seed) into his cage to begin chowing down!
03afe4d9931b3a4db2a9c5ae1e9049e242f1bc30-1.jpg

SmartSelect_20221107_153412_Instagram.jpg

Little one is much happier now the explosions have stopped...

She found a nice warm place behind the xbox to sleep..

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back