Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Fur Babies & other critters (the pets thread)

2681371862258213190566747983277199332021364506675n.jpg

@Havelock Vetenari that made me laugh. My last dog was totally deaf towards the end of his life. But he could hear a cheese wrapper asleep on the second floor of the house and would come tearing down the stairs. Amazed me every time. :lol:

He also hated having his picture taken. Would run out of the room even if you put your fingers up by your face like a pretend camera. Such a silly dog. And as a result I have very few pics of him. And the only ones I have are of him sleeping. :dog:

He was pretty darn old in this pic... I'm thinking about 16. It's one of the few pics I have of him on my computer.

DSC00042.JPG

He was pretty darn old in this pic... I'm thinking about 16.

That' a fairly good innings.. (cricket reference you may not be familiar with)...
None of my dogs ever made it past 10..
I had mainly German Shepards, and unfortunately they all had problems that shortened their lives...
My last dog died about 3 years ago, really upset the kids...
So hence the tortoise roy...
Now Roy will be sad when the kids die...

16 ain't bad indeed, he looks a cutie. :smile:
My first own dog made it to 14, 9 months.
She sadly passed away a year ago in two weeks time.
Just about the only sound garantueed to get her attention were church bells(think westerns on TV), those always brought out the howling wolf in her. :lmao:
I've got two adoptees now, the smaller one just about barks at anything that moves, the bigger one only barks in play.
Love them to bits as i do all dogs, they only have one major flaw :

Attachments

• dogsad.jpg
    dogsad.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 117
those always brought out the howling wolf in her. :lmao:
Lol... like my first dog. He was a miniature Schnauzer and we lived by a hospital. When the ambulances went by with their sirens going, he would 'sing' like crazy; moving his head back and forth like Stevie Wonder. :lol:

And my little guy, Cosmo, barks at everything as well. It doesn't even have to be moving Drives me nuts at times.

20171128_211808(0)-2.jpg

She happy in her new bag....

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back