Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Fur Babies & other critters (the pets thread)

1619788560954.png

Just back from a walk about an hour ago (Shhhh! Yes, Lilly is still asleep, of course!):

Stupid overpriced Lifeproof phone case screen protector wouldn't stop (proof) it at the end... sorry.

Happy beautiful, sunny, windy and cool Saturday morning(s) to all...!

Last edited:
Sleeping murder machine. He is getting bigger prey now. So far this week he has woken me up with a dead rat & a dead bird as his trophies.

20210422_161612.jpg

Forgot about this one from the weekend...ha. A "Bully Stick" is a dried bull tendon (his teeth sometimes chatter when he wants more food/snacks... I hate it, drives me fookin' nutz! Cuz the dude's like always freakin' hungry, of course...):

(Lilly was asleep in the far bed... I made a wall of pillows to block the light)

As always, please excuse the stupid doggie voice and the spike in audio at the end...
must've had a finger over the mic, or whatever...

Last edited:
IMG_20210504_215401.jpg

Awaiting sentencing along with me
I left the door to the spare room open where all the herbs and veggies are getting ready for planting
You can guess her crime
The lemon thyme got hit hard, just stripped the leaves and spit them out.......which seemed to make things worse
Too risky to take pics of the carnage

Rat damon and moo update...

Snapchat-496447987.jpg

Snapchat-1976038022.jpg

All is good...

Not sure what was happening this morning...
20210524_072019.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back