Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Fur Babies & other critters (the pets thread)

:razz:
0E72E8F0-33AC-47E5-BA26-A852AA2E297D.jpeg

Lazy ass loves sleeping in my hoodies :razz:

Found a beast... he was stuck and destined to die.. i save him...

20210726_143115.jpg

@Kellya86 How's Roy doing these days?

Yeah he is good, thanks for asking... he is enjoying the tomato harvest..
He began to farm his own.. he would eat anything in his way, but not his beloved tomato plants.. he liked to sit amongst them, never tried to eat them..
So we took a few of his plants and potted them.. now he gets to eat tomatoes that he planted...
He loves to explore at the moment, very active.. think he might be looking for a lady tort again..
Hopefully he grows out of this.. he is still a teenager.. another year or 2 and he will be fully grown.. he will be large dinner plate size.. and heavy as hell....

View attachment 29152

Just poured some into a bowl.........

Vet appointment tomorrow
Hoping she is ok
Can't keep food down but she has hairball issues
A little too similar to what Onyx went through but we caught it early
Onyx would eat and go get sick in the basement in a hidden spot so we did not notice until she started losing weight

Sorry for the bad lighting but... this was 6:30 a.m. this morning. He demanded his breakfast be in a puzzle. Has been outside twice. Played ball, 2 different pull toys and chew bone. And now wants to do something really fun. And I still haven't finished my first cup of coffee....

View attachment 29164
That's just the start. Mine are all grown up, but they still get me up at 400am !:doh::lmao:

IMG_20210804_173132.jpg

Patiently waiting for the door to be opened so I can see if Lucy left any dinner for me
Every meal he scarfs down his and sits outside
Doesn't go anywhere near Angies dish even if she is not around (cause she is always around)
Waiting on her blood work and hoping we caught it early
IMG_20210804_161209.jpg

She huddles for a little while after eating
Obvious discomfort but she is holding everything down
May have to do a little syringe, without the needle, in the corner of her mouth to get her hydrated a little more

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back