Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Fur Babies & other critters (the pets thread)

sm8xsLw.jpg

Sigh.... this dog. She'll be wearing the 'cone of shame' again. About a month ago she ate 2 socks and got an obstruction. Had surgery... and we thought she was fine. My daughter just texted me that she's back in the hospital. She was running a temp and they took her in to emergency last Friday and got a diagnosis of 'a fever of unknown origin.' Much worse today, she was taken in again. An ultra sound shows a problem in her lower intestine and they are afraid sepsis has set in. So back into surgery she goes. Any good thoughts sent Tilly's way would be appreciated.

lKBWnkV.jpg

Edit to add: Ugh. Just found out they will be removing a portion of the large intestine. And that if sepsis has set in there is a 50/50 chance she won't make it. I think we need more than good thoughts now. :cry:

Last edited:
@Vitolo @Havelock Vetenari @Aezhenn @Amoreena and those of you that contacted me via pm... thank you.

Tilly has made it out of surgery without having any of her colon taken out. They found infection and did a flush of her abdomen, but cannot figure out the cause of it. So they're keeping her for a bit. They wont know the test results until tomorrow at the earliest. Until then they're giving her IV fluids and heavy antibiotics.

I'll tell you... just cause they're dogs doesn't make you worry less. They become our babies. :smile:

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back