Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Fur Babies & other critters (the pets thread)

20220125_150304.jpg

It wasn't supposed to be like this!

The deal was, we get the puppy healed up and find her a nice home. You'd think I've been around long enough to know what happens when a woman and a puppy spend more than a few days together.

So after a couple of HIGHLY EXPENSIVE vet bills, well, I guess she's here to stay. That's not an argument I have any interest in having, considering I don't want to die tonight.

So picture this. A twin bed. Two humans. Three cats. One dog that is growing exponentially. And a raccoon that has figured out that it's fucking cold outside - and that he should just sleep on the bed with the rest of us because it's like, way warmer.

Not exactly conducive for sexy time.

Next that fox that shows up every few days will want a place to stay as well. Why don't we throw in a polar bear while we're at it? :hmm:

It wasn't supposed to be like this!

The deal was, we get the puppy healed up and find her a nice home. You'd think I've been around long enough to know what happens when a woman and a puppy spend more than a few days together.

So after a couple of HIGHLY EXPENSIVE vet bills, well, I guess she's here to stay. That's not an argument I have any interest in having, considering I don't want to die tonight.

So picture this. A twin bed. Two humans. Three cats. One dog that is growing exponentially. And a raccoon that has figured out that it's fucking cold outside - and that he should just sleep on the bed with the rest of us because it's like, way warmer.

Not exactly conducive for sexy time.

Next that fox that shows up every few days will want a place to stay as well. Why don't we throw in a polar bear while we're at it? :hmm:

Time to stick a sign up and charge as a roadside attraction
Petting zoo would fit
Pay some of those food bills

I sleep on a 'small single' (30" X 75"-- 8" thinner than a twin).....
While I am only one human, this 101 pound roommate is always welcome on the bed.

DSC07188.jpg

@EveryDayAmnesiac has me beat however, by having a REALLY full bed!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back