Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Fur Babies & other critters (the pets thread)

doughnuts suppose to help from reaching the stitches, idk he can still reach and lick em. Whatever.. He's doing better. :thumbsup:
And good news, the biopsy came back, benign!
20220525_103917.jpg

Going to look at some baby ferrets and european pole cats tomorrow.. had ferrets before. Loved them so much.. not had a pole cat but im intruiged.. has anyone had any experiance with them ??? Are they harder to tame than a ferret.. more vicious... ???

Did it.. got an eu polecat..

20220529_152726.jpg

20220529_152702.jpg

7 weeks old.. called her Nebula.. or nebs for short..

Congratulations on the new addition to your family! What are your first impressions of Nebs? I've never heard of Polecats before.
First impressions are surpising.. she is very tame already at 7 weeks.. already knows not to bite down when playing.. thats a really good thing.. i was worried she would be a bit bitey but she is absolutely fine.. parents were also very tame.. so yeah not worried now..
She will have more muscle than a ferret.. and a bigger skull..

@Kellya86 this is awesome, hi Nebs! I've owned ferrets before and love those Lil buggers, do pole cats smell just as funky? Curious.
Yeah they smell exactly the same.. thing is i dont mind it.. my brain assosiates that smell with ferrets, which i love.. so yeah i like the smell..

She was a little timid for first hour or so.. but soon came out of her shell and has been on a mad one ever since..

Finally just crashed..

16538478003863661263953382612371.jpg

@Kellya86 set up ball pit for her when she gets bigger, I recall my old ferret used to literally go into my pockets, steal my keys and run with them under the sofa, same with socks, u know what I'm talking about.

View attachment 37224
Ball pit ordered...
She is very playful and iv been playing with her lots.. but im wondering if i should go back and get her a playmate...
Apparently polecats are more solitary than ferrets.. so maybe ill see how it goes..
I found a good ferret dealer.. he has many litters of many rare colours..
Ferrets are cheap here but iv heard some of the fancy ones can sell for quite a bit in America..
Are they banned in some states ??

Ball pit ordered...
She is very playful and iv been playing with her lots.. but im wondering if i should go back and get her a playmate...
Apparently polecats are more solitary than ferrets.. so maybe ill see how it goes.
Nice!
Personally I would get her a mate, really it depends are PC'S needy? You going to be home alot? A playmate would smooth it out. On the flip side, double the smell, double the food, double trouble :rofl:

Well I have some bad news to report.

Hesh, our 18 year old cat, had to be put down. He was peeing and pooping and limping all over and was clearly senile and needed it to come to an end.

I'm not too proud of the choice I made. He couldn't find his butthole from his nasal passage. It was that bad. So aftter weeks, I had to bring him in to be put down.e

I fucking killed him. I could do no else for him.

So bring it on. I will never post on this forum again.

I'm not too proud of the choice I made. He couldn't find his butthole from his nasal passage. It was that bad. So aftter weeks, I had to bring him in to be put down.e

I fucking killed him. I could do no else for him.
You know..... the most loving thing you can do for a pet that has shown unconditional love for it's lifetime is to put it out of it's misery..... You did the right thing.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back