Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Discontinued The Grasshopper

Vapes no longer in production
My battery is supposedly in the mail now

I sent the shite body and old back end in for warranty - hoping to get a working beasty back :)

I have wanted one of these for so long, I hope they do finally work the bugs out as I believe they are on a good idea with 'form and function' just not execution...yet, getting there...V3 is usually the best with a new vape.:thumbsup:

I have wanted one of these for so long, I hope they do finally work the bugs out as I believe they are on a good idea with 'form and function' just not execution...yet, getting there...V3 is usually the best with a new vape.:thumbsup:
I think they are up to V5 bodies?

Not sure

Def seem to be onto it with this one I have now

When I get my return we will see

I would say it is worth the risk now mate

Go via ausvapes so you have the quick return if an issue - you can still register with Hopper Labs for the lifetime warranty too

It really is one of the very best vapes I own - whilst it is working...lol

Loving my hopper lately

My spare hopper is with HL ATM they acknowledge receipt of it

Waiting on the return message now after repair
See how long it takes

Meanwhile as stated above really digging my properly working GH

It is truly one of the hardest hitters I have and can suck a chamber down super quick

The buzz immediately after rivals most of my vapes....

Yet to get my returned hopper

But I have currently had a working GH for a number of months and it gets daily use

Pumps as one of my best vapes
It is one of my DDs

Best cone like hit from a bowl in my vapes and best cloud producer

I have had a rocky start buying second hand and the communication sucks with HL

But I do have a working hopper for the longest period now and one in the warranty so will see how they go

Maybe this latest version is the one they were striving for

The issues with HL are not defensible

But when working the hopper truly is a beast to be reckoned with of all vapes

I am happy to own one - or two now

took 2 amd a half weeks for my rma process although i did pay for priorty mail both ways and a spare body. after a few messages back and forth i had my working hopper and a spare body so when i hear about people waiting a year or more is it because they want it to be free shipping? lol doesnt add up

took 2 amd a half weeks for my rma process although i did pay for priorty mail both ways and a spare body. after a few messages back and forth i had my working hopper and a spare body so when i hear about people waiting a year or more is it because they want it to be free shipping? lol doesnt add up
I have been waiting ages for my rma
I also have had extremely shit communication
My posts above explain

You are a lucky and rare case my friend

The GH is such a good vape when working
But the company needs to pull up its pants and roll up its sleeves and get to work

Love the GH as one of my main vapes in constant use

Do not love the company

EDIT I paid for postage and insured etc
It got to them quickly
They take their time to fix and shit communication

EDIT I paid for postage and insured etc
It got to them quickly
They take their time to fix and shit communication

And herein lies the basic problem. Customer service needs to be consistent. And GH has not offered consistent customer service in any way. The majority of customers, it would seem have had negative experiences overall.

Time will tell if this company is sustainable.

And herein lies the basic problem. Customer service needs to be consistent. And GH has not offered consistent customer service in any way. The majority of customers, it would seem have had negative experiences overall.

Time will tell if this company is sustainable.
I just after 2 weeks of them saying they had given me a refund for the charger I paid for in July last year sent them a hard worded email saying that the refund had not yet gone through and they answered today saying they had put the refund through
They said they had done this 2 weeks ago and kept saying in emails it will show up

Today they put it in so they were lying to me previously....the dates are on the paypal account

I am still waiting for the engraved case I paid for in July too

So I have no love for the company

I really love their product when working and the lifetime warranty

It is just a shitfight to communicate with them and get truthful answers and good service

Having said that my latest working hopper is a beast and has had no fault

I am hoping tht as ppl had said on FC that this is the V5 or something and is all new and works properly, reliably

So far so good, lets hope I didn't just jinx it - at least I have one in warranty when ever that gets back to me :)

I would recommend ppl get a GH now a days but warn them of the CS
I would buy local so you can get a quicker return on warranties where ever you live

I would tell them not to get it as the first and only vape to ensure they have a back up if issues do arise

But it is a beast and it is looking hopeful it is maybe working reliably now

i did buy a pfe (ht) because it shipped immediately and it took a couple weeks. also had pre ordered the ss case and fancy charger but had to paypal dispute. the rma was in october 18 and came back a few weeks later. def have invested a lot in the company and hope they pull threw

i did buy a pfe (ht) because it shipped immediately and it took a couple weeks. also had pre ordered the ss case and fancy charger but had to paypal dispute. the rma was in october 18 and came back a few weeks later. def have invested a lot in the company and hope they pull threw
PFE is great
A must for bong users
Charger I got refund for as paid in july and had endless promise of ready next month
I now have a nitecore sc4 that does the job fine instead

The case I am still waiting for but if not ready soon I may go for the refund there too

better native imo pfe > standard mp
My standard is better now too
Once when cleaning I had the mp on a dab tool and torched it

There is some kind of solder holding the screen in place and me torching to red hot - well I melted it...lol the mp slid down the dab tool as the screen came free

So I cleaned the inside of mp and put a pipe screen in there
Much more airflow and produces much better vapour now

Not quite as good as pfe but well closer to it and fine for native out and about stealth

I agree the original mp unmodded is too restrictive

I do prefer through water at home though
I used to be a bonghead and the GH is my pretend cones
Does a great job too

So I have no love for the company

They suck and on another board its almost everything I can do to not jump in the shit of a certain member who lives near where the company is located and is a constant apologist for them.

Let me be clear....there is NO excuse for their abysmal performance as a company. The guys running are shit, in my book.

i can see this being a delay .

I can see this as yet another excuse.

lol yeah "that" guy hate seeing his updates but at least its better then nothing. figured id relay the message and he seems pretty trustworthy with info about hl.. still like to ser hl get it together already.

i can see this being a delay
Or an excuse to close shop, I really like the look of the vape and its performance (when working) so do wish they sell out and a decent company takes over!

Or an excuse to close shop, I really like the look of the vape and its performance (when working) so do wish they sell out and a decent company takes over!
Get one from ausvapes if you are keen
My mate got his from there and it didn't work at first
They swapped him a new one within a week

Has worked since
But warranty was quck and easy through them

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back