Sponsored by

PuffItUp Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.

Vape Herborizer

Joaon

Now what I see?

Herborizer haven't been registered and interned yet?
:myday:That must be revised promptly, as this one is really insane and crazed !​

Herborizer XL:

Herborizer Ti:

It's a 12v French Glass vaporizer that carry some sneaky power :nunchuks:
The vapor it produce is very flavorful, and I love to be able to look at the herb being vaporized :popcorn:
I also being able to plug it to a car 12v adapter, and bring it on my road trip/campings ! :razz2:

And you, fellow residents from block V, what do you think of this puppy ? :uhh:

:cheers:

LesPlenty

I hear a digital version of the Ti is coming out soon, anyone have any news?

kairos

It looks very appealing but there's not enough feedback from credible vapers to make me jump on it.
I have solid experience only with Volcano Digit (on which I discovered vape and did so much sessions) and Mighty (I owned one for two years). Herborizer is far better. More effects, more taste, more versatile (you can use it as one hitter or for sessions, you can choose the body you want, etc.) and more efficient. It’s really another level. Its only flaw is that it’s not portable.

LesPlenty

Its only flaw is that it’s not portable.
ll
With all that glass I do not think portable would be a good idea anyway.

justcametomind

I have solid experience only with Volcano Digit (on which I discovered vape and did so much sessions) and Mighty (I owned one for two years). Herborizer is far better. More effects, more taste, more versatile (you can use it as one hitter or for sessions, you can choose the body you want, etc.) and more efficient. It’s really another level. Its only flaw is that it’s not portable.
I wouldn’t say it’s more efficient than Volcano but I like it anyway. I have the digiti as well. It’s a great vaporizer. I like Volcano better but it’s only a personal preference. As a one hitter I like Supreme better, and as an overall medical vape I like Volcano better. It’s on par with Flowerpot and I presume the whole weed eater/showerhead/vrod thing does not add much and Herbo is capable of the same performance ( but I only have shower head). Also the “double decker” is quite bs since you can sandwich weed&concentrates in any vape and get the same result of being high as a kite.
That you are talking about is a big water pipe? Imho after a couple of warming up hits the Herbo is capable of milking any glass.

Sponsored by

PuffItUp Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC