Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy How high are you right now? 0-10

....at 8...on way to to 91/2.

....happy 420 everyone!...(it's 420 for me.....everyday.).

Yes happy 420 to all . . . :-)

...at nine.....and rising...

Probably a 3.

I was at maybe a 6 or so around 420. This full metal sativa strain slapped the shit outta me after a few beers on an empty stomach. Then I pigged out on a pesto pasta and almost a pint of Ben and Jerrys.

Kids almost done showering then it's back to the battle station to continue my mission to hit at least an 8. Some ABV and RSO already down the hatch, a bit of tincture to follow, Evo and UD are warming up as we speak.

Happy 420 everyone!!

Probably a 3.

I was at maybe a 6 or so around 420. This full metal sativa strain slapped the shit outta me after a few beers on an empty stomach. Then I pigged out on a pesto pasta and almost a pint of Ben and Jerrys.

Kids almost done showering then it's back to the battle station to continue my mission to hit at least an 8. Some ABV and RSO already down the hatch, a bit of tincture to follow, Evo and UD are warming up as we speak.

Happy 420 everyone!!
I think . . . @Puffers . . . you have about every single angle covered . . .. :ko:
For me . . . its more CBD isolate, with a little Harlequin, and a touch of ethanol . . . :homer:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back