Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy I didn't know that!

221966907_4518731761509996_5406735480443024071_n.png

Miracle baby shark born in a tank full of females sharks​

Jhanvi Mehtalia
Fri, 20 August, 2021, 2:26 am·1-min read

Miracle baby shark born in a tank full of females sharks
In a tank with two female smooth-hound sharks, a “miracle” baby shark was born. For nearly a decade, the tank has been devoid of males. This could be the species’ first instance of asexual reproduction.
The shark is a female of the common smooth-hound family. It was born in the Acquario Cala Gonone in Sardinia, Italy. There, two female sharks had been living for a decade. Ispera is the name of the baby shark.
The shark is thought to be the outcome of parthenogenesis. It is a form of asexual reproduction method. In it, an egg develops into an embryo without being fertilized by sperm.

The young shark is in fact a clone of its mother, according to experts. To corroborate their hypothesis, the crew submitted DNA samples from the two adult sharks to a lab.
Because the embryo only acquires genetic material from one person, a Parthenogenesis birth results in the cloning of the parent.
The egg is fertilized by a still immature egg cell that behaves almost like a sperm. It is also a frequent method of this sort of reproduction. Invertebrates such as worms, insects, some arachnids, and crustaceans are popular to undergo parthenogenesis. It has only been seen in a few species, such as amphibians, lizards, and also fish.
Three shark species have previously been confirmed to have self-cloning births. They are the bonnethead shark, the blacktip shark, and also the zebra shark. The smooth-hound would be the fourth shark species on the list; if Ispera is a creation of parthenogenesis.
This article Miracle baby shark born in a tank full of females sharks appeared first on BreezyScroll.
Read more on BreezyScroll.

241652937_4351346221646066_1627999074119366998_n.jpg

“Room 8” ( 1947–1968 )
Room 8 was a neighborhood cat who wandered into a classroom in 1952 at Elysian Heights Elementary School in Echo Park, California. He lived in the school during the school year and then disappeared for the summer, returning when classes started again. This pattern continued without interruption until the mid-1960s.
News cameras would arrive at the school at the beginning of the year waiting for the cat's return; he became famous and would receive up to 100 letters a day addressed to him at the school. Eventually, he was featured in a documentary called Big Cat, Little Cat and a children's book, A Cat Called Room 8. Look magazine ran a three-page Room 8 feature by photographer Richard Hewett in November 1962, titled "Room 8: The School Cat". Leo Kottke wrote an instrumental called "Room 8" that was included in his 1971 album, Mudlark.
As he got older, Room 8 was injured in a cat fight and suffered from feline pneumonia, so a family near the school volunteered to take him in. The school's janitor would find him at the end of the school day and carry him across the street.
His obituary in the Los Angeles Times rivaled that of major political figures, running three columns with a photograph. The cat was so famous that his obituary ran in papers as far away as Hartford, Connecticut. The students raised the funds for his gravestone. He is buried at the Los Angeles Pet Memorial Park in Calabasas, California.

Now there’s a new term we all got to get used to and make sure we don’t screw up. It’s called pansexual. Why are they making this so confusing. I’m still getting used to not saying he or she. . I wish they would just stick with a few terms we all need to get used to. Make this easy.

DICTIONARY

/pan'sekSH(w)al/
adjective
1. not limited in sexual choice with regard to
biological sex, gender, or gender identity.
noun

1. a pansexual person.
Wellthat just sounds like bisexualifywith extra steps

Last edited:
Now there’s a new term we all got to get used to and make sure we don’t screw up. It’s called pansexual. Why are they making this so confusing. I’m still getting used to not saying he or she. . I wish they would just stick with a few terms we all need to get used to. Make this easy.

DICTIONARY

/pan'sekSH(w)al/
adjective
1. not limited in sexual choice with regard to
biological sex, gender, or gender identity.
noun

1. a pansexual person.
Wellthat just sounds like bisexualifywith extra steps

Guess that makes me handsexual!!!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back