Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy I Need Wood

muning3b.jpg
Their was tribe in central Africa that sold those.
I bought one!

worlds-longest-wooden-carving-was-made-from-a-single-tree-trunk-zheng-chunhui-5.jpg

9765213_orig.jpg

Huon Pine near the Tahune Airwalk, looks like a nice spot for a lazy vape. :thumbsup:

Haha, no, not us, just another spot in Tassie worth looking at!

I have been up this river chasing trout, Arthur River Tas

Very dense forests, no wonder escaped convicts ended up eating each other to survive, but that is another story, the Pieman River!

Haha, no, not us, just another spot in Tassie worth looking at!

I have been up this river chasing trout, Arthur River Tas

Very dense forests, no wonder escaped convicts ended up eating each other to survive, but that is another story, the Pieman River!
It was one fulla - he took the other convicts with him when he escaped planning to eat them coz he knew he would need food...lol

Tarenore is a good story too from down there....warrior woman that one

Mine was aged in a woodworkers shed, all the stuff nowadays has been reclaimed from river beds then processed, still available if you have the contacts and money.:thumbsup:
I do believe Ed has tracked some down and it will be available from him in the near future.:myday:
Send him a message if you are interested;
https://edstnt.com/
Mine again;
IMG_20181010_130129.jpg

Or are all the woods used, aged or just some?
To be turned the wood must be dried to a certain point, so yes,-all the woods used would be aged. This can be hurried along with a kiln though I believe.:thumbsup:

I kind of like this one! hahaha

00d6f4344bb78f63b6f90182f3d2fd31.jpg

This looks like a nice place to sit and watch the trees grow,

:thinker:I have heard of 'Dicken'sCider' but not 'Woodin' knickers'?:dog:

The SS-OMVine-16 is crafted from figured English walnut and inlaid with aluminum in a stunning vine motif. Absent from this model is a standard pickguard; it has been replaced by an elegant aluminum inlay of the engraved vine design. The SS-OMVine-16 also features a black ebony headplate, fingerboard and bridge.
PRICE: $10,129.00 :yikes:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back