Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Interesting Videos to Watch whilst Vaked

Egg Lady Edie Massey:

MV5BMTk4MjI2MzAyMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTI5NzkxOA@@._V1_UY317_CR1,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Mink Stole (actress Pink Flamingos)

MV5BMjg5Njc3NjI2N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzU3NTU0NA@@._V1_.jpg

Divine in Makeup

69762_v9_ba.jpg

Divine in his natural condition.

Otava Yo is a Russian folk rock band from Saint Petersburg, formed in 2003. The band has performed in 30 countries, including Mexico, France, Estonia, China, Portugal, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovakia, and many more.
I really wish I understood them!

Last edited:
@ataxian This version might be me more to your liking. It's Jonathan Miller's produced by the BBC in 1966.
The movie is hard to find but it pops up from time to time on the Web. Here are two excerpts that gives the atmosphere.
Hope you enjoy. And the soundtrack is from Ravi Shankar which in itself is an experience through the looking glass...:smile:

Last edited:
@ataxian This version might be me more to your liking. It's Jonathan Miller's produced by the BBC in 1966.
The movie is hard to find but it pops up from time to time on the Web. Here are two excerpts that gives the atmosphere.
Hope you enjoy. And the soundtrack is from Ravi Shankar which in itself is an experience through the looking glass...:smile:

I love the BBC even to this daze on the PALE BLUE DOT we reside on?
This video is very cool and awesome = thank you 4 da encouragement!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back