Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Ispire DAAB

This guy seems to know his way around vaping, not so great on sound capturing but informative,

This guy seems to know his way around vaping, not so great on sound capturing but informative,

That was a good video
Cheers for sharing

I like the clouds he got at the temps used
Hot and cold demo
VC demo

I'm glad I have one on pre order more so now (especially at sale price :D)
Look forward to it arriving
I think it may become a fav going by videos and reviews

Lucille (weird Chinese name) from Sourcemore has no clue when their stock will arrive just that they are on order from the manufacturer.

...I forgot aboot this place...I probably should have tried the Dabb...I am put off by all the plastic...

...I want something like the Vapbong for concentrate...maybe an electric Sticky Brick like device...???...

Fuck that Vapbong unless you like Kanthal (same as Xmax V3 pro but red bloody hot).
Waiting patiently on my Ispire Daab but am really enjoying my Dablamp that is a similar tech...nothing red hot and glowing here!

...I don't even consider such things TBPH...I just either enjoy or do not enjoy the vaping experience provided by a given device...

...you can keep all of your plastic electronic devices I have tried so far...most don't even interest me enough to explore...

...the Wand was a disappointment...it is in the drawer next to the Pax...just the smell of it is a turn off...

...I have not used my electric elev8tor since I got the Vapbong...it had displaced all my other equipment until the Vapbong side lined it...

...before that I was groovin' on an E Nano w/ WPA...

...I sent a flowerpot away...

...for concentrate I have not found anything that beats a cheap sand banger and a good torch through good glass like my Grav bubbler...

...please understand that I would very much like to...in my desperation I even considered getting involved in a Tsunami...

...I want something like the Vapbong for concentrate...maybe red hot Kanthal is the answer...???...

...I guess I do like red hot Kanthal wire as I have purchased five Collyland vapes, two as gifts...I am probably set for now @ flower...

...but the quest continues and methinks the Dabb is not going to cut it for Hapo...we like low toxicity wood, or maybe ceramic...no buttons...simple external controller...

...and fuk those batteries...!!!...

...a simple Kanthal heater might be the very key to the on demand device I am dreaming of...

...I wish a certain old German hippy was more interested in concentrate...LoL...

Last edited:
I think you should send your wand back for a replacement if it smells

Mine emits no odour at all
Not a tiny bit
If it is I would be concerned myself
This is a great unit for use with the dv too

As for the daab - I haven't got one yet, but think it looks like one of the cleanest airpaths going

No coils, no metal, no plastic
Completely sealed glass airway and working parts

The plastic is not a part of the bits you inhale
Not if it is built well and and works as the design is intended looking at videos

The completely isolated glass airpath and heating is what makes me look at the daab

...I got a sticky brick in the mail today and I can smell that Zebrawood suker w/o opening the package...but it smells good...

...it is a curse to be born with a sensitive nose...also I am very sensitive to chemicals found in stuff like paint and plastic and soap...

...Hapo is delicate flower, eh...

1640823453965.png

...I got a sticky brick in the mail today and I can smell that Zebrawood suker w/o opening the package...but it smells good...

...it is a curse to be born with a sensitive nose...also I am very sensitive to chemicals found in stuff like paint and plastic and soap...

...Hapo is delicate flower, eh...

View attachment 32572
I can smell what I ate the day before in my piss
My nose is on point

I hate chemicals and unsafe vapes, I'm known for speaking about this in many posts

If your wand smells - it isn't working properly and is faulty
I smell robot fart in other vapes, I know what that is - I get called "sensitive" usually in here

For me the daab looks like a safe and sealed all glass airpath and this is what I like about it

Also why the wand with dv is good - Ti or SS and glass airpath with no butane from lighters and torches.

I understand your wants/needs
And am not trying to convince you what to buy or what will make you happy

But the wand shouldn't smell at all and for me the daab of many trate vapes looks pretty clean for my lungs, on video anyway

I own a halo sic and dnail
This is pretty clean too but the coil and cord becomes annoying - easiest clean though

Wish you all the best in your search for a portable trate rig mate
The Rio looks nice if you are into QB and torches

...I guess I was unclear...zero interest in the Rio....maybe something like the Rio made of wood with a red hot Kanthal heating element that was on all the time...

...the Vapbong has been running since April pretty much all the time...I replaced the power supply but , knock on wood, it is still glowing strong...

...I never smelled anything burn off it...

...I want something like the Vapbong for concentrate...the wand is not it...

...I am not going to debate smells but maybe I should return it...I already offered to...do you want it...???...

...I don't love the torch...I do like the results I can easily and quickly accomplish with one...

...I put a lot of concentrate in my Vapbong with flower...(almost called it weed ! )....

...it is mostly what I use flower for these days...I plan to try a sicky brick jr ( I can smell across the room ) ( grin) packed with flower and concentrate for field conditions...

...I don't like using a big ass cooking torch for concentrate all day though...I tell ya, the 1st World is a bitch...!!!...

...anyway, by sensitive I mean break out in hives and having great difficulty in breathing n' shit...nausea , headaches, visual anomalies, shit like that...

Last edited:
...I guess I was unclear...zero interest in the Rio....maybe something like the Rio made of wood with a red hot Kanthal heating element that was on all the time...

...the Vapbong has been running since April pretty much all the time...I replaced the power supply but , knock on wood, it is still glowing strong...

...I never smelled anything burn off it...

...I want something like the Vapbong for concentrate...the wand is not it...

...I am not going to debate smells but maybe I should return it...I already offered to...do you want it...???...

...I don't love the torch...I do like the results I can easily and quickly accomplish with one...

...I put a lot of concentrate in my Vapbong with flower...(almost called it weed ! )....

...it is mostly what I use flower for these days...I plan to try a sicky brick jr ( I can smell across the room ) ( grin) packed with flower and concentrate for field conditions...

...I don't like using a big ass cooking torch for concentrate all day though...I tell ya, the 1st World is a bitch...!!!...

...anyway, by sensitive I mean break out in hives and having great difficulty in breathing n' shit...nausea , headaches, visual anomalies, shit like that...
I reiterate
I wasn't trying to convince you of anything
Just explaining what I believe is a faulty wand if it smells and what a safe airpath is
Coils suck imo and the health is debatable - I taste the metal off coils

I have eczema and a spazzy immune system - was worst in the country as a kid and they helped cure others with my blood but not me
I also understand sensitivity to chemicals etc

Sometimes these things can be psychosomatic too with allergies
Also with cures - there was a study done recently again about placebos and not only did they work for a lot of people but after they were told they were taking placebos most said they would continue since it is working

Some exposed coil and metal heaters affect me as much as plastic off gassing

Regardless
It is apparent it isn't just safety you are looking for, but a particular vape that you like
Personal preference
As I mentioned before - I wish you all the best luck in the search for your trate vape that suits your needs/wants

None of us here have yet found "the one" but we have our own preferences which vary per user
I suggested the Rio as you said nothing compare to a QB and torch
I would argue my QB with coil is better - but that's me and my preference (and I don't use it anymore as it wasn't the best of my options)
You could get a Rio and have a wooden base made instead - same unit though

Good luck mate and happy vaping

...maybe when I get more flush I will try it again but I have spent so much on vapes lately I have no $$$ for drugs to waste...

...it really upset me to use up/lose a bunch of concentrate messing around...that bothered me more than the smell...

@Hapo I would encourage you to check out the videos in the product description and try again using those temp settings and technique. In my opinion, 700F is way to hot to be dabbing with this thing. I run it at 480F for hot start dabs.

...there is no Wand thread is there...???...I don't want to talk aboot the Wand on the Dabb thread anymore...

...or is this an Inspire thread...???...

...maybe when I get more flush I will try it again but I have spent so much on vapes lately I have no $$$ for drugs to waste...

...it really upset me to use up/lose a bunch of concentrate messing around...that bothered me more than the smell...
I would be annoyed at wasting trates too
But thinking if it smells, you have a faulty unit to start with and this may affect the way it works also

Side note - I have a lot less issue with the use of the word "weed" to describe our fav plant than I do the use of the word "drugs" to describe our "meds"
I call it weed myself
Drugs has a much worse connotation to it than weed especially in the stages of the world trying to get it legalised

I really hope one of the threads in the asylum helps point you towards a trate vape that fulfills your needs/wants/desires

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back