Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Member Appreciation Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done @Baron23 I hope the stem meets with your approval, and as you well know @momofthegoons you are more than welcome.
Well, Mom's been sitting on her ass all week and just sent it yesterday! (hahaha...joking, she and I have been PM'ing all week...all good. haha).

I'm sure it will be a thing of beauty.

Do you do anything in the line of Enano stems??

Hi Guys - well, we all know what a slacker, @momofthegoons is...I just got my prize from the contest today in the mail (jk, me and Mom were communicating about it on PM, all not only good...but real good).

The stem from @phattpiggie is far more beautiful than even the pictures of it. WOW.

I just got it, haven't sparked it up yet, but will tonight.

@momofthegoons - there is a sealed little jar that says "just use a little" and I assume that this is bees wax for wood?? But there is also a little green container with what looks to be....bees wax?? Can you help me understand what's what??

Ok, overview of the prize package
VC Prize from Mom.jpg

@phattpiggie stem and the new tip which is a newer revision from any that I previously owned.

Phattpiggie stem and Ti Tip.jpg

Really beautiful, piggie. Do yo do Enano stems at all?

Thanks again, Mom....love the prize!! :love::aaaaa::weed:

there is a sealed little jar that says "just use a little" and I assume that this is bees wax for wood?? But there is also a little green container with what looks to be....bees wax?? Can you help me understand what's what??
Lol sorry I probably should have added a note. The one with the printing is from phattpiggie. And the other is from Dynavap. You've got extra 'lube.' :razz2:

.love the prize!!
Yay!!!! Enjoy.... :biggrin:

Thanks @momofthegoons. I thought it might be something like that.

Oh...and there is no such thing as having 'extra' lube when reducing friction is really, really, really important. :biggrin:

@momofthegoons , @phattpiggie , et al - so, I used my new Piggies Ti Tip Vapcap sort of and love it.

Very different from the previous Ti tips that I have gotten from George for my Ti Woody. I think George has gone through at least 4 if not 5 generations of his Ti tip. I have gone through 3 or 4 of them with George in an attempt to get some sort of draw at all. None of them was the very latest gen (got a bit fatigued with it all and was tired of bugging George about it) and none of them worked well enough to displace my glass OG VC from its preeminent spot. The last one has some draw, but consistently charred the very top layer of herb while completely respecting the click.

The one on my prize is a winner!! It definitely heats up and cools down way faster than previous tips and no charring. Not sure that the vapor is quite as dense as what I can get on my glass OG, but it well sufficient, tastes good, ain't burnt, and is fully extracted. What more can you want. And all I did, or ever do really, is respect the click.

Love my prize, @momofthegoons . Piggie, love, love, love the stem....no carb, beautiful beyond words, and feels wonderful in the mouth. I don't know how we could do an Enano stem but yep, I will reach out to you.

Later, my friends. :dogpile::hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back