Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Member Appreciation Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
i caught a Pokemon !
1sCctH1.jpg

Where is the white one....the one known as Moby Squirrel. Tell me, I say, Ishmael!

Love the one below....before their were Pigs in Space, there were Pigs in Campers!! LOL

Now your turn!!

upload_2017-8-26_10-38-34.jpeg

International Inquisitor: The smallest man named Carlos was found at a farm in Brazil. He's been doing a show with Victor the rooster at the local rodeo. He lassos Victor then rides on his back.. At first Carlos was worried that the rooster might eat him but they became fast friends. Carlos and Victor live on his parents farm in central Brazil.

p9LcPwT.jpg

Last edited:
Doh....big red cherry....must catch and eat big red cherry....uhmmmmmm.

There is an obvious caption (or obvious to my twisted little mind) to this one so I'm going to defer to others to put one on it.

upload_2017-8-27_9-58-17.jpeg

@CarolKing - Glad you got to caption it. I forgot and posted two replies in one day so @momofthegoons slapped my pee-pee and deleted my caption.

Now, this can't count as an official entry, nor can I caption anything else today, but when I saw @nenmayk 's picture, my immediate thought was "Ear Trumpet for hard of hearing assholes!" LOL

There is a lot of room for caption that pic.

Let's see what someone comes up with for your great shoe pic.

Cheers

Wow...it really is all just a matter of perspective! :yikes:

upload_2017-8-28_21-30-35.jpeg

Mary Poppins' lesser known, hairy legged, younger brother

upload_2017-8-29_9-53-29.jpeg

Last edited:
The first historic group of The Four Tenors in Krakow, Poland 1940. They were all drafted in the military. The guy on the right is holding his wooden flute.

cT99elD.jpg

The guy on the right is holding his wooden flute.

"flute"? Is that the current euphemism! :yikes: LOL

He's certainly holding something. haha

I thought perhaps it was an advert for that Monty Python film that was never released: Monty Python and the Unholy Grail. Or maybe the Four Unwise Men from Monty Python's Life of Brian. LOL

I can't caption yours...can't make too many entries in one day or Mom will slap Mr. Happy silly. :whipit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back