Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Misc. MILK SHOT THREAD

Holy shit man, that is some excellent performance! Was that flower in the vapcap? I've seldom achieved clouds like that with a lighter! I'm gonna have to get off my ass and try one of these induction heaters lol

Concentrate in this one.
I was going to say man, if your flower is giving you clouds like that, you've got some incredibly resinous flower right there! :dog: Nonetheless the induction heater looks very convenient! How long do you find that you need to hold the vapcap in the induction heater to get to concentrate vaping temps such as the one used in that video btw? I'm not sure if you had already heated the vapcap a little before the video started recording so just wanted to check with you :peace:

Yes you are lol. They are the bee's knees. :biggrin:
They sure do look it Mom! I tend to vape at home mostly and I prefer not to use lighters for that purpose. I've always appreciated @Pipes various vape accessories too, his OG Solo power adapters were fantastic IME - gave new life to my Solo, whose old battery had become pretty useless even when fully charged! Big kudos to pipes for his ongoing contributions to vaporists everywhere! :clap:

How long do you find that you need to hold the vapcap in the induction heater to get to concentrate vaping temps such as the one used in that video btw?
The beauty of concentrates in the VC is, as Grandpa Duff used to say, " Fuck the click."
I usually go about 3 seconds past the click with concentrate.

With flower I do stop on click though and get pretty similar results.

The beauty of concentrates in the VC is, as Grandpa Duff used to say, " Fuck the click."
I usually go about 3 seconds past the click with concentrate.

With flower I do stop on click though and get pretty similar results.

Man I gotta get me one of these induction heaters. One of my issues with using my omnivap for concentrates was that at times, I found myself somewhat overheating the load with a lighter. An induction heater should remove a lot of the variability of results as the application of heat is more reliable and repeatable, being less localized than with a flame. Thanks for providing these videos and your experiences here brother!

A recent sesh using Isodiol pure, anhydrous, CBD isolate crystals and some fresh pressed sour diesel rosin on my DoYouDab nail through a DG fritted disc . . . :ko:

A recent sesh using Isodiol pure, anhydrous, CBD isolate crystals and some fresh pressed sour diesel rosin on my DoYouDab nail through a DG fritted disc . . . :ko:

Man that is some aim you got there! I didn't see a single one of those CBD crystals spill down the side of that nail! I have definitely lost a substantial amount of powdered-crystalline full melt that way over time lol.

The nail takes me back too, reminds me of my first nail, the HE v3. I had a lot of great times dabbing QWISO/QWET shatter on that sucker! BTW, how do you find the CBD for your needs? I gotta get my hands on some of that!

Isodiol. I think this is their anhydrous CBD isolate crystals now . . .

https://isodiol.com/product/nutra99/
Oops I should have clarified, I've actually recommended isodiol to our community for CBD isolate for 3-5 years now. I was actually meaning to ask how you found the medical/other effects of the product for yourself when you use it!

Arizer had kief in a screen sandwich, CF/x had low temp reclaim(made from A/A stems), buds in Fury2;

Milk shot.jpg

Sorry the photo is a bit fuzzy, but I was pulling hard and this was the first time a have tried this new bong with a whip and new ashcatcher too. (thought I may as well break it in properly)

What a ripper setup @LesPlenty. I have a cupboard full of assorted glass adapters for just that purpose. When you get your WS you need to try a nice WS load & a 2nd heat cycle VapCap at once.

I was trawling through some old gifs & this oldie made me remember just how good a modded EQ was.
CoR4Nda.gif

Oops I should have clarified, I've actually recommended isodiol to our community for CBD isolate for 3-5 years now. I was actually meaning to ask how you found the medical/other effects of the product for yourself when you use it!
I like it a lot. Its relaxing, helps with sleep and arthritis pain. Honestly, I have been vaping flowers for so long that I am getting tired of being high. The CBD is great since I get medicinal effects without getting stoned.

I like it a lot. Its relaxing, helps with sleep and arthritis pain. Honestly, I have been vaping flowers for so long that I am getting tired of being high. The CBD is great since I get medicinal effects without getting stoned.
Great to hear man, thanks for the reply. I feel you on the benefits of being able to medicate without getting 'stoned'. I experience comparatively minimal debilitation from being 'stoned', but there are definitely still some occasions that I'd prefer benefiting from MMJ to treat my own disabilities without being 'stoned'.

Obsessed with getting some action shots of the stainless e-cig coil method for shatter, attached a glass bell top to an old atomizer.

full

Video begins with a small dab of third-run QWET already loaded. It's drawn with a faucet aspirator for recording (so this poor-quality material was sacrificed). Air enters through the pipe directly under the vertical coil. Temp is set to 600F. Going by flavor, actual temp seems lower.

Need to record one on power mode. And maybe see how different sized dabs behave. :sherlock:

IMG_20180827_163525.jpg

The large opening in the Chinese SJK dental IH makes using multiple Vapcaps at once easy and fun.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back