Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Misc. MILK SHOT THREAD

full

~20mg shatter using larger e-cig coil. Disappointed with cheap hydrotube, rigged an attachment for the showerhead.

Been missin' out. Water from now on.:nod:

Forgive double post. (Curious, why is edit limited?)

Been watching this over and over again (gif+canna-induced). If you watch the top, near the coil, you can see the vapor pulsing as the temp control kicks in.

Clones of this perfect Tokugawa atomizer are available for <10 USD. (Have two authentics, getting difficult to find.) Might be able to rig a few units up for distribution and testing (with better glassware, of course).

Curious, why is edit limited?)
You have 6 hours.... and your last post was two days ago. And you can always have staff merge them... :smile:

I know it may be hard to understand why editing is limited. Especially when you have no ill intent at any time... but history has shown (not here...elsewhere) that when you give members unlimited editing time that they sometimes go back and edit posts that are offensive... etc. After the fact and sometimes after they have been responded to. It just keeps folk honest. :smile:

Nice, that is what we call 'Having a crack at it' in Tassie, I like how you forgot to exhale at the start of the second clip....smoke screen.:thumbsup:

I know @phattpiggie will appreciate this.... I just had one of my vids reinstated on IG. They had taken it down due to 'copyright infringement' on the music. I don't recall appealing this lol..... Anyway, in celebration, I thought I'd spread the love... Gotta follow the link for the milk.

Edit: Well... the freaking IG police got me again for this..... I've had to remove the vid.

IG and YouTube fry my head. Videos get taken down with no real explanation and in your case @momofthegoons reinstated.
I'm on a strike with YT at the moment because someone reported a video that I did years ago.
Stupid thing is that there is no real way of knowing what I was vaping and there was no music, I think someone spat their dummy and reported it out of spite.

Nice story on the ring. My great uncle ran a jewellers shop and my father worked there for a while, who knows what would have happened if he'd stayed as these kinds of jobs stay in the family.

IMG_20190325_154559.jpg

This was still left as I near popped a pooper valve from coughing on a dab I scaped out of my Plenty housing before cleaning...purple shit disappears as you dab it, hard to outrun a pid heater that's for sure.:razz2:

That just reminded me that I do not have a recycler...to the Gate we go.:thumbsup:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back