Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Misc. Only one vaporizer

Too bad VAPCAP doesn’t offer induction lighter 4 indoor use?

Yet. Patience grasshopper. Good things come to those who wait.

Yet. Patience grasshopper. Good things come to those who wait.
Very day I check VCAP’s web store for a induction type lighter!

I miss my “M” so much!
My wife doesn’t allow flames in da house?
Plug-in only inside.

The “ M” is perfect 4 my needs?
CALIFORNIA has rain 4 da first time in our current decade!
Rain RAIN we need it!

INDUCTION 4 a VCAP?
One day soon?

Plug in IH for inside use (it does 1 at a time great as well;
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Dental-...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649
IMG_20180827_185943.jpg

And it is only a Dynavap sticker, not a Dynavap IH:thumbsup:

Way cool!

Is that a pencil sharpener cover?
@LesPlenty ? Your cover?
Da inside functionality is $9.00 on eBay!
Da outside is 4 BLING!
Da stickers R 4 SHOW!

Last edited:
Is that a pencil sharpener cover?
No, that is how it is delivered and the inside is a little more complicated than the do-it-yourself unit I made, this store-bought item has an auto start feature, just insert anything metal and it will start heating for you and no spinning required, the same as all IH, great for people with limited dexterity.:thumbsup:

No, that is how it is delivered and the inside is a little more complicated than the do-it-yourself unit I made, this store-bought item has an auto start feature, just insert anything metal and it will start heating for you and no spinning required, the same as all IH, great for people with limited dexterity.:thumbsup:
The cat is out of the bag!
I have SCA = ataxia
However no worries I had a great life!
When I had all my factuality in check no worries!
My wife is smoking hot?
She stays with me anyway?
In FRANCE I will have to grow 4 COLAS if I must have opulence!
Your information is appreciated a lot!
Thank U!

My knee jerk response was one of my DynaVaps, either original or third party, but I think I have to go with the woodscents also since it has a vapcap, log vape, water piece, and everything in between. Just can’t go wrong.

About to try an RBT splinter tonight for the first time though, and saving up for a ditanium.

I'd be fine with either an RBT Milaana or a Mystvape Touch 2, but like @-dab8- I'm developing a twitch towards the Ditanium, as well... Thats a nice looking unit for being non-pocketable...

(so I've just ordered a Ditanium, in anticipation of an abundance of rosin... :)

Last edited:
.solo if no plugs.
Probably anything with less silicon tubing:razz2:
I know a couple peeps looking at that LSV, Plenty owners looking for hard bong rips!...hmm...420 sales are soon:thumbsup:

(so I've just ordered a Ditanium, in anticipation of an abundance of rosin... :)
Lol.... VAS strikes again!!! :dog:

TBH, I've been eyeing this as well. If I hadn't bought a new SSV rather recently and didn't already own a DNail, this would definitely be on my radar. I'm looking forward to your thoughts on it Killick.

The only thing I 'need' is a portable that gives me what I need from it. Have yet to find one... I'm wondering if it hasn't been made yet lol.

Lol.... VAS strikes again!!! :dog:

The only thing I 'need' is a portable that gives me what I need from it. Have yet to find one... I'm wondering if it hasn't been made yet lol.

I haven't found a decent portable that I can fill from homemade materials as yet, and don't have an enail. At one time I contemplated a High5 press as they also had coils that would plug into the PID, making it a double-duty device. This makes me wonder why more press manufacturers don't offer this option?

The portables I've used have been cheapies that are underwhelming. I did try out a couple of more expensive options with limited success. It was probably my lack of knowing what I was doing that made them underwhelming. I'm hoping the Ditanium breaks a loosing streak here. Plus I can claim it on my med plan, which partially covers the cost of a new vape every 2 years. Thanks Gubmint.

@LesPlenty after reading a bunch of discussions in a few different forums I'm ok with silicone tubing. It's merely directing heated air. We use silicone tools in cooking, which doesn't seem all that different. Having said that I do keep my eyes and ears open for info that might change my mind.

I know nothing about this stuff, but here's a potential alternative called Tygon: http://www.integracompanies.com/tygon-r-1000

Last edited:
I just find silicon is stinky when new, OK for a little while then gets stinky as it ages but my experience is just from the bong to a mouthpiece and a few seals not the vape to the bong.:thumbsup:

Lsv vapor path is 100% silicone free............guaranteed.
Stainless steel screens and a ceramic coated heater and glass........and some water in your piece.
I had a mighty and it was nice but the plastic was just..............plastic.
I only had it for five days and then dropped it about fifty feet onto concrete......it exploded on impact............lolz.I
No battery powered vape I know of would have survived the fall but for $350.00 I was not so impressed with the materials used.......it did hit beautifully though.
I may still get a plenty just to see for myself because a lot of people love it.

Mighty is OK, Plenty tastes better but is not very portable...Tera tastes nearly as good as Plenty and better than Mighty for taste IMO but you have to suck on the bong pretty long/hard to get as much vapor as the Mighty, worth the extra effort.:twocents:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back